TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I have 38/40 items and can't get in the room in the basement. sad.gif(( I'm doing everything, including looking for the silly chicken (he is being difficult!), Any help on what I might be missing?

It seems that the chicken doesn't appear until after the quest is over, so you're only missing one item. For me, it was the dragon's skull--> If you don't have the skull, go investigate the rustling in the garden. If you do this /after/ you have the sword...

I have 38/40 items and can't get in the room in the basement. sad.gif(( I'm doing everything, including looking for the silly chicken (he is being difficult!), Any help on what I might be missing?

Exactly the same, 38/40 and can't get into the basement. What are we missing?! ...sigh.

It seems that the chicken doesn't appear until after the quest is over, so you're only missing one item. For me, it was the dragon's skull--> If you don't have the skull, go investigate the rustling in the garden. If you do this /after/ you have the sword...

Thank you very much! I would of NEVER thought of that. xd.png

Is there a rainbow chicken?

i thought I saw something on the wiki about a rainbow chicken

yes there is. you can find it after completing the quest.

yes there is. you can find it after completing the quest.

Looking for him now...clicking every possible option ninja.gif

You have to go back into the mansion, go back to the basement, go to the wall where the hidden door was, you'll observe something different about the wall. Now leave back to the very beginning of the story, and take the 'Mail Trail' instead of the path.

Thank you to you and everyone else to helped me! Sorry I didn't thank you earlier...I was at school.

Exactly the same, 38/40 and can't get into the basement. What are we missing?! ...sigh.

ArynChris was kind enough to help me out. :3 Check out the spoiler he told us! biggrin.gif

39/40, I have the badge and I got through the basement but still no chicken??! It's almost midnight I think my brain has vacated the building wink.gif Where's doh chicky chick purdy plz??!

EDIT. Finally found the rainbow chicken thanks everyone!!! I figured out the last bit from Snowplows post biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Note to self:don't try and figure out such things when I'm so sleepy lol

Edited by meoqui

Looking for him now...clicking every possible option ninja.gif

The chicken is back on the main trail. Go outside the mansion into the wooded area and you should find it

Absolutely amazing smile.gif Kudos to all who obviously put in a ton of hard work on this event. The story line and artwork was incredible.

I feel spoiled - Thank you!

How do you get the dead rat and to the basement? Halp!

EDIT: Nevermind

Edited by ghb523

To those who have the 38/40: Usually you're missing the Green dragon spirit and the Technicolor chicken. You can get the Green dragon spirit by Going back to the Flash in the ballroom (the flash happens after you play the piano) Have the rat. You can get the chicken by Returing to the wall after you release the dragon spirit.

For those who need the rat:

Go to the basement and let the hatchie loose

Edited by daftpunk12

Guys, if you still are missing some, or are stuck, feel free to PM me. c: I really don't mind.

Finally got all 40~!

That was a really amazing plotline, along with awesome sprite work and epic artwork. :3

Hope we get another awesome event like this one in the future~!

I've been all around this event and collected heaps of itmes but I still haven't finished. Why?

What do you have in your inventory?

I still can't open the heavy door. Not sure what I'm missing...

Derp. Never mind.

Edited by ~!~