TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

That didn't take very long. For those of you who are still having trouble I suggest you got back through the different options you can do in the house. I just kept doing that I completed it in about an hour.

w00t ... a badge!!! ... you're my hero!!! ... so thankful!!!hm but still no chicken ... gonna go tha way once more ...  biggrin.gif ...

Going all the back to the wall in the basement and back out again should yield the chicken on the Main Trail. Good luck!

Edited by Draco Knight

Going all the back to the wall in the basement and back out again should yield the chicken on the Main Trail. Good luck!

and BINGO again ... *does the super happy dance*

thanks a million for your help ... now I'm complete ... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ...

My post on the first page is now updated with writing credits ^^

where's the basement?

Spoiler: Ballroom > Living Room(or play the piano) > Hallway door > Heavy Door. That's how to get there, but you can only open the door if you have a certain item.

More people helped with the writing then I would have guessed. Great work guys! laugh.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

Just wondering if there is a list anywhere of all the items in the Haunted House so I can try and figure out which ones I am missing? Thanks!

Just wondering if there is a list anywhere of all the items in the Haunted House so I can try and figure out which ones I am missing?  Thanks!

Somebody posted an image of all 40.

It helped me find out which ones I was missing:

(SPOILER) click here for the link

I feel like an idiot for asking this but how do you open the heavy door?

What a wonderful and original event! Thank you, everyone, who worked so hard on this. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I feel like an idiot for asking this but how do you open the heavy door?

You just need The Scroll, which you get from the Attic. Ballroom > Balcony > Upstairs. If you haven't been up there yet, poke around. The Small Lone Door is the Attic. You need to 'head to the back of the room' for the scroll. I suggest investigating everything else before you do that though.

To get the rainbow chicken you have to go back to the mansion, go to the basement, go to the wall in the basement where the hidden door was, after you see what has happened to the door, leave the mansion and return to the beginning and go down the 'Main Trail.'

Thanks! This worked like a charm.

----

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who worked on this! It was so much fun, and obviously a lot of hard work. biggrin.gif

You just need The Scroll, which you get from the Attic. Ballroom > Balcony > Upstairs. If you haven't been up there yet, poke around. The Small Lone Door is the Attic. You need to 'head to the back of the room' for the scroll. I suggest investigating everything else before you do that though.

Thank you, I finished. 40/40 ^^

I just want to say thanks for this event, and I'm glad it wasn't too hard considering I had two tests this past week that I was studying for. xd.png

What is the magical item you need to get through the hidden door in the basement and how do you get it? I'm going in circles and I can't find anything I haven't done xd.png

Edited by Menolly_

I can't find anymore items and I've looked throught that house I don't know how many times now for over a day and I can't find the last 7.

I just need the skull, the... green dragon on a parchment?.. and the rainbow chicken. Can anyone tell me how to get those?

Edited by Menolly_

I just need the skull, the... green dragon on a parchment?.. and the rainbow chicken. Can anyone tell me how to get those?

Spoiler:Skull: Head out to the Garden, follow the rustling noise

Green Dragon: Go to the Living Room and investigate the Flash.

Rainbow Chicken: You can't get this one until after you finish the 'quest' which you need the Skull for. After you finish, go back to the mansion, return to the Basement, go to the Wall, find out what happened to the hidden door, go back to the beginning of the story and 'Follow the main trail' instead of the 'path.'

Hm, I'm trying to find the last item - Rainbow Chicken. I'm trying still and still "Wooded area" and - nothing. Yes, I finish the quest. But it still doesn't work.