TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I seem to be stuck at 26 items >>

I can't get past the spell locked door, or to the green house, or the closed door. Help please?

Finding that basement is a pain in the buns lol!

Interesting event.

Chapeau guys 'n girls!

I liked the spell to free the dragon. Thuwed, hey? wink.gif

However, the whole quest was wonderful, although it was impossible to understand anything without a translator =(

That was a truly awesome game! I finally finished after wandering around and around. I never would have made it without a spoiler or two -- especially the chicken.

Thanks TJ and all the other folks with creative minds and artistic talents that went into this.

So did anyone find out if 40 was the maximum number of items that could be found?

:U Well, that was awesome. Got to 39/40 by myself and didn't even realize there was a 40th until I checked this page.

THANK YOU FOR THE WICKED COOL EVENT.

You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?

Stuck here :c I can't seem to the the book of spells, though I've gone to the greenhouse workroom and investigated the book D:

Yes! biggrin.gif I got the 40 items. This was awesome! I liked this a lot. Thanks to everybody that worked in this event. You really did a great job! biggrin.gif

xd.png LOL oh my word that 40th item is giving me a run for my money! can't find it. don't even know what i'm looking for LOL got the chicken and soothed the spirit no problem but the last one eludes me blink.gif help? unsure.gif

Briareire: Go to the living room and investigate the flash. You should be able to get the parchment and the creature that was spitting embers at you earlier. Just make sure to show the dead rat when you are asked!

Edited by PieMaster

Briareire: Go to the living room and investigate the flash. You should be able to get the parchment and the creature that was spitting embers at you earlier. Just make sure to show the dead rat when you are asked!

thanks sweets, already got that. smile.gif

here's what i have: mushroom,moss,bones,mask,moon,scales,electric globe,snake,pigmy,sword,gravestone,book,pile of dust,globe,quill,key,map,ducky,skull,food,wing bones,jar,candle,crysal,potion,dragonsbane,spell book,grass,vertebrea,finger bones,skeleton key,sparkles, owl, ghost, parchment, rat, hatchie, rainbow chicken, and dragon parts! WTH am i missing LOL wink.gif

Edited by briareire

Do you have the Dragon's Skull? If not, go to the garden and follor/investigate the rustling IF YOU HAVE THE SWORD! If not, it will not work.

So did anyone find out if 40 was the maximum number of items that could be found?

I have not been able to get any answer myself... it is sorta like an itch that needs scratching seeing the message on the scroll implies there is still more stuff to be found even after you get your 40 items.

Maybe there will be on Halloween, or maybe it's to show that after after completeing the quest and freeing the Grey Dragon's spirit, that any items you may have missed or the Rainbow Chicken and parchment with mini-ember-spitting-dragon can be claimed.

if anyone can help me *see my above post* just pm me i gotta go now... cool.gif

I got all 40. It was fun.

So does the 40th item apper ramdomly?

Edited by ozys