TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I guess perhaps it will be like the christmas trees, you can only see them once the event is over?

Where do you get the rainbow chicken? I think that's all I'm missing.

Spoiler: Go back to forest and take main path to end of forest and you'll meet the chicken.

Edited by alci

i got to where i fed the beast and it said the courtyard is locked and they had no more need for me but i only have 35 and now i cant get back in all trails lead back to where i started

As I said before, this event was majorly fun and reminded me of these old text games.

Got the rainbow chicken earlier today either. smile.gif

Oh I think I'm also missing the dragon skull, hmm...

Check outside again.

@Trinketguu: That's... strange. The courtyard? You mean with the dark green dragon?

@ravenpl: Shooting you a PM.

Edited by Zovesta

I would be really glad if someone helped me, I think I am missing 5 items and I have no idea where I should go to find them ._.

This is what I have: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6447/beztytuues.png

I think I figured out everything you don't have. You don't have the dinner, the jar of eyeballs, the dragon wing bones, the skull or the rainbow chicken. biggrin.gif

the dinner you find in the dining room, I think the wing is in the same place; the jar's in the kitchen, the skull is outside in the garden, and the chicken is at the end of the main path, according to alci-san.

Edited by KazeHaru_Hime

I followed your instructions, alci, but I still can't find the chicken. When I go to the specified area, it's not there...

KazeHaru did you complete the quest? sometimes you have to go there more than once. I went back to the forest 3 times before I got the chicken.

Thanks to the spriters and writers and TJ for this different and fun Halloween quest. I really liked it. I also liked that you could go back and redo places. smile.gif

I completed the House, but I don't have the rainbow chicken...And I keep checking out the woods, and it doesn't come up. Am I missing something?

I completed the House, but I don't have the rainbow chicken...And I keep checking out the woods, and it doesn't come up. Am I missing something?

Same here... It's on the main path, right?

Yes. But before you go on the Main Path, you have to go back to the mansion, and to the thick door leading to the basement. Go to the Main Path after you cast the spell, but before you use the stairs.

Yes, I got all of the items! Good job, TJ and whoever made this event. It was fun, save for a small glitch I encountered yesterday. I should have gotten the dragon skull, but didn't and I was really frustrated when I couldn't open the hidden door. Still, it worked when I came back for it today.

There are forty items, right? I finally got the chicken after doing what you said five times. sleep.gif; (doesn't know why it didn't work the first four times).

ok ... days of searching ... and still 39 ... (>.<) ...

no badge ... no rainbowchicken ...

I was now three times everywhere in the Haunted House ... started over and over again ... help!!!

please ... sad.gif

Need rat. Need Dragon skull. Need RC and need parchment dragon was guarding.

I know how to get the RC and parchment but other two? Not so much.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Thanks StormWizard212, I found the last one with your help. This was fun, thank you to all who put this together.

I was now three times everywhere in the Haunted House ... started over and over again ... help!!!

please ...  sad.gif

To get the rainbow chicken you have to go back to the mansion, go to the basement, go to the wall in the basement where the hidden door was, after you see what has happened to the door, leave the mansion and return to the beginning and go down the 'Main Trail.'

Edit: Ballroom > Living Room > Hallway Door > Heavy Door That should led to the end so you can get the badge? Have you done this?

Edited by Draco Knight

Same here... It's on the main path, right?

Not sure, you have to follow the main path through the woods and come out on the other side which is where you'll meet the chicken - so it's not in the woods, but when you come out on the other side by following the main path. If that doesn't do it for you, I don't know, maybe try to go to the basement once again.

please ...  sad.gif

To get the rainbow chicken you have to go back to the mansion, go to the basement, go to the wall in the basement where the hidden door was, after you see what has happened to the door, leave the mansion and return to the beginning and go down the 'Main Trail.'

w00t ... a badge!!! ... you're my hero!!! ... so thankful!!!hm but still no chicken ... gonna go tha way once more ... biggrin.gif ...