TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Here's what I did -> I went to the library, then went outside into the garden. From there I think I chose the small door. I think that's the basement.<-

Hmm...I tried that...

->it led me back into the hallway...<-

Got them! All 40!

Hmm...I tried that...

->it led me back into the hallway...<-

->Yeah. When you're in the hallway, there's a heavy door. Go through that.<-

Edited by UkyoKuonji2004

Collection Complete! biggrin.gif

I hope these items will be a collection that you can view when clicking the house trophy (after the event is over of course) happy.gif

Got them! All 40!

->Yeah. When you're in the hallway, there's a heavy door. Go through that.<-

oh. ->i've tried to go through that several times...I can't because it says there's a spell...<-

oh. ->i've tried to go through that several times...I can't because it says there's a spell...<-

->If there's no option there to try a spell, I think you might be missing something maybe from the greenhouse or the laboratory or somewhere like that. I don't know since I don't know what items you need.<-

I got 39 items...but I still got the badge. Is this okay? I don't know where the last item is...or what it is

Sure, if you want to stop there, but *spoilers* you could get the super epic rainbow chicken by going back to the basement (it will be closed) then going out of the mansion and onto the "main path" at the beginning. Unless you already have that, but then you wouldn't have been able to get the badge unless you had everything else but the chicken, so yeah. *spoilers end* Have fun and happy halloween! smile.gif

Will we be able to see our item collection after halloween? (Like, will the trophy have a link to the '11 mansion?)

Collection Complete! biggrin.gif

I hope these items will be a collection that you can view when clicking the house trophy (after the event is over of course) happy.gif

Me too! Like that halloween event last year... or maybe it will only be viewable through your account, like the easter egg hunt, except that can be viewed from the scroll, so i don't know... hmm... well I hope it can be! biggrin.gif

I'm trying to figure out what two I am missing but I can't since it won't let me back in the basement since I completed the quest. x.x Are you able to view anyone else's items yet?

I got 39 items...but I still got the badge. Is this okay? I don't know where the last item is...or what it is

do you have the rainbow chicken? if you don't do this: go the the page where it asks you to choose whether you take the mushroom path or the main trail and select the main trail. <--

This is one of the best site events I have ever participated in. biggrin.gif It has just the right amount of scare factor without being too scary (IMHO) I got my badge with 38 items. I finally found all forty. That rainbow chicken sure is hard to find but I got it on my third try.

Thank you so much TJ and the planning committee for such an awesome event. biggrin.gif

I finished the quest with 39/40 items... blink.gif The last thing I saw was the spirit of the white dragon I think... how strange... But anyway, thanks for this awsome event, TJ! smile.gif

EDIT:

40/40 Finally completed the quest! biggrin.gif

Edited by Schnee

Is there a complete list of items? I have 39 of 40, including the rainbow chicken, but I don't know which one I'm missing.

unsure.gif

Do you have to combine items or something? I have 33 items but cant seem to find anymore..

To everyone missing items: drop me a PM with either a screenshot of your items, a brief description of your items, or which item you have left to get, and I will tell you what you have left to grab and how to get it.

Also, no, Patches, there is no combining items. =/

Finished this with 38/40 items, and then got the last two. Just wondering, what's the requirement for the rainbow chicken?

FOR THE RAINBOW CHICKEN:

Sometimes going from your scroll to the main trail doesn't work.

Instead, try going back to the hidden room where you freed the storm dragon. Go back out to the hallway, the ballroom, the sitting room, and the front door (basically the direct path back outside). Leave the mansion and go back to the woods. Take the main path. If that doesn't work, try it again a few times, and you should ge the rainbow chicken.

Fun Spell Facts (repost from yesterday):

Urhusuturhu, efod jojumo! - Abracadabra, open sesame!

Ro vhoo, thuwed jfahak.. - Be free, dragon spirit..

I found 39/40 items and finished the game. Now to find that freaking Rainbow Chicken....

FOUND IT!

Anyone who's having trouble, go back to the beginning and try something different this time around wink.gif