TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Has anyone writen down the saurian incantations? I recognised the language, but didn't think to translate or note them. Now I can get to the spell that opens the heavy door, but not to the one that puts the spirit to rest...

The heavy door's spell in saurian is Urhusuturhu, efod jojumo! (Abracadabra, open sesame!), and the spell to free the spirit is Ro vhoo, thuwed jfahak (Be free, dragon spirit). I recognized it because it said thuwed (?).

EDIT: Maybe it's spoiler, now it's white.

Edited by Joaquin_LNV

Does everyone get the message on their scroll after they get the chicken:

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

And if so - IS there any POINT to returning ????

I seem to be missing :(highlight)rat, paper with dragon, twoheaded dragon, snake, rainbow chicken.

Highlight:

I know how to get the chicken, and I need the rat to get the paper with the dragon, but I seem to be missing the spell to get into the basement door, even though I've gotten the little spell book. Any help with that would be great or if you know how to get the two headed dragon or the snake.

Edited by Rowtree

I seem to be missing :(highlight)rat, paper with dragon, twoheaded dragon, snake, rainbow chicken.

Highlight:

I know how to get the chicken, and I need the rat to get the paper with the dragon, but I seem to be missing the spell to get into the basement door, even though I've been to the back of the room up in the astronomy room and gotten the scroll.  Any help with that would be great or if you know how to get the two headed dragon or the snake.

SPOILER

Try going to the the fountain, in the garden. The rat is in the basement, as I recall.

Edited by fuzzbucket

@Trinketguu: Check the planetarium again.

Edited by Zovesta

Completed it all!

Is anyone else disappointed we never found out the story behind whoever owned the house and why they disappeared? Now I'm curious.

Psychedelic chicken was the hardest to find...but finally I have all 40 woo!

@Trinketguu: Check the planetarium again.

i do not even know how to get to the planetarium

Looking for it

Completed it all!

Is anyone else disappointed we never found out the story behind whoever owned the house and why they disappeared? Now I'm curious.

I was. I really was interested in the bathroom.

i was more intrested in the upper shelves in the planetarium. I searched the whole house for a ladder or somthing similar...

but hey i've got them all 40 so nothing to complain about. laugh.gif

Completed it all!

wouldn't it b great if they added a section on halloween? very doubtful, but still an epic idea XP

Does everyone get the message on their scroll after they get the chicken:

And if so - IS there any POINT to returning ????

I got that message before I got the chicken or the flash dragonthingy sitting on the parchment. Still need the chicken, and I'm locked out of the room, dragon spirit at rest.

Going crazy now- 39/40, finished the whole story, got the epilogue and the chicken. Just need the (highlight): paper with the green dog-thing (dragon?) on it. Where do I find that one?

Very cool event for halloween. Really enjoyed searching all these items and the storyline. Felt like i myself walk in this mansion.

Found only 39 items, but that chicken.... i didn't even think to look at this other path, started to re-search a mansion, if i missed something. Only with help of some comments here i finally found 40th - the chicken.

EDIT: Also for Pigmey on paper parchment, you can find them in living room.

Edited by Akirasip

T_T I feel like I've clicked everywhere in the house, but I'm still missing two items! and cant go through the secret entrance beyond the heavy door.

T_T I feel like I've clicked everywhere in the house, but I'm still missing two items! and cant go through the secret entrance beyond the heavy door.

You have the green dragon on the parchment? if not, return to the living room and use the rat on the dragon. then go back to the basement. after completing the adventure, go back to the basement, examine door, then head back to the main path

Edited by WaterScorpion

The bathroom spooked me. I kept thinking some zombie was in the shower *shudder*

Thank you so much, Akirasip! finally found the darn chicken.

You are welcome ;)

I need two more items... I know that to get the chicken you need access to the basement but I'm prevented from going into the basement so I need the 39th item before I can get the final 40th - the chicken. :<

This is what I have so far:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/unledfwl.png/

Can anybody tell me what the 39th thing I need to get is? The second part to openin the hidden door...

~Please hide spoilers~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

You have the green dragon on the parchment? if not, return to the living room and use the rat on the dragon. then go back to the basement. after completing the adventure, go back to the basement, examine door, then head back to the main path

From going back in the thread it seems I need the chicken and a dragon skull O.o wait does that mean the magical item I need is the colorful chicken? @.@

Edited by Vixeona

The bathroom spooked me. I kept thinking some zombie was in the shower *shudder*

xd.png so I wasn't the only one worried about that