TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Very fun quest, thank you! Only had trouble with two items. And the artwork is great!

Now I want a rainbow chicken for my scroll.

ooh...fun fun...I have 28 items so far...I think I'm missing a light source...and the pygmy won't relinquish the scroll. I unlocked all but the magic door (I think...)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Pfffft. I just checked the top searches on my blog and someone found it searching for "dragon cave investigate the box on the coffee table." Wow. Just wow.

I actually finished it! I feel so proud of myself. It was slightly confusing and I kept going around in circles but yay!

Could anybody tell me where the bathroom is? I'm sure that it's really simple to find, but my brain isn't happy with me today.

The bathroom is upstairs from the balcony, just try some of the doors, you'll eventually get to a master bedroom and the bathroom will be the first door lol. I'm really tired, so I can't offer much more help.

Remember to post spoilers in white so that people who don't want them won't accidentally run across them. Even when asking questions, this is a good policy. ^^

For everyone doing so already - thank you! <3

[color=white]spoiler text here[/color]

Reminder

So fun!!! Thanks TJ and artists!

The last two items are so simply impossible to find T.T I'm having such a hard time with them v.v

I have 39 items but cannot find rainbow chicken. Can someone help me oh please? I earned the hh badge, it shows up on my scroll...

Edited by cryfenril

I have 39 items but cannot find rainbow chicken. Can someone help me oh please? I earned the hh badge, it shows up on my scroll...

Go back to the basement, you'll see that the secret cave is gone, along with the secret door, then, go all the way back to the woods, and follow main path, the chicken will come across you <- Spoiler, highlight to see biggrin.gif

Okay, officially seeking help becuase I just can't figure it out...I'm running around in circles. I have 38/40 items. The only thing I haven't investigated is the Hidden Room. It keeps saying I'm missing something, but isn't the 39th item in there and then the Rainbow chicken is the 40th and final item? What am I doing wrong D:

Thank you SO much, that was what I needed to do, all right! CHicky is mine at last!

I've done every possible combination to get the chicken, and I think it's glitched. It's not working for me what my friend did to get it. What do I do?

EDIT: Fixed

Edited by rayemoon

Okay, officially seeking help becuase I just can't figure it out...I'm running around in circles. I have 38/40 items. The only thing I haven't investigated is the Hidden Room. It keeps saying I'm missing something, but isn't the 39th item in there and then the Rainbow chicken is the 40th and final item? What am I doing wrong D:

what's the description for the hidden room? i'm blanking out. as for the the rainbow chicken, you need to go back to the basement after completing the adventure, go to the end of the hallway, then go back to the main path

There might be more than 40? I was under the impression that was it. You can go back through the story, but you can't re-collect an item. Gosh, I hope there isn't more, because I about went nuts getting those.

what's the description for the hidden room? i'm blanking out. as for the the rainbow chicken, you need to go back to the basement after completing the adventure, go to the end of the hallway, then go back to the main path

After investigating the hidden door you have to Use spell to open the door. Then you can either Take the stairs. Or Return to the Hallway. I take the stairs and am then in the basement which gives me these three options Investigate the far wall

Investigate the sound

Return.

Both options (excluding return) give you the same next step: Enter hidden room but when I click on it, it says this "You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?"

I have 38/40 items so I don't know what I'm missing :\ Because I thought the 39th item was IN the hidden cave and then the Rainbow chicken was obtained on your second time through?

-is still really confused- D:

I'm having the same thing as izombie... I've been through everything I can find multiple times except that one place and I have 38 items, but I can't figure out how to get it to let me in that last area.

Yay! I found everything and completed the quest! biggrin.gif This was really fun! (though I had to resort to spoilers for the last item tongue.gif)

This was really clever and fun, thank you to everyone who put in time and effort on this, what a talented and creative group! biggrin.gif

izombie and IvoryDragon, do you have the little dragon sitting on the parchment? That's the 29th item that had me stumped a bit.

Hint: Go to the living room

I'm having the same thing as izombie... I've been through everything I can find multiple times except that one place and I have 38 items, but I can't figure out how to get it to let me in that last area.

Well, I kept playing around with it...so...maybe you were having the "exact" same problem as me so here's my suggestion:

Go back to the greenhouse, Investigate the shelves, then try investigating the "fallen item" again. Even though I'd been here multiple times, and tried this multiple times, it never gave me the item from that particular place which was strange. Maybe there was just certain steps you had to take to get it to work right?! Either way, it's all I really know to suggest. This worked for me. Once you have that item, you should be able to get through to the hidden cave! Good luck! smile.gif

Well, I kept playing around with it...so...maybe you were having the "exact" same problem as me

Yup. That was exactly it. thanks.

I have 39 items.... Where does one find the chicken!? (or the 40th item if the chicken isn't it) I can't remember how to get back to the basement. blink.gif