TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Well then you can probably help me...

I have ( i hope these are the right words and you know what i mean) :

Mushroom, Scale, Moon, These bones with claws, Some green things I think from the well, the dancing mask, Candle, a crystal like from a chandelier, the bones that look like from a dragon tail, a key with three circles, owl, the ghost, a closed scroll that seems to burn a little bit, a key with a dragon, the feather (pen?), sword, gravestone, a book with "SPELLS" on it, such a strange powder, globe, bones from a wing, food, eyes in a glass, the blinking magic ball, a paper I think the spell was on, rubber duck, snake, little two-headed dragon, dragon skull, rat, mint dragon on a paper, flask with green acid in it, a yellow flower... with stange blue tendrills, a book with purple bookmark, again some strange green plant - grass or something, something i can't identify - plant?, and some more bones, and last but not least: the chicken

Which two am I missing??

Edited by Nachtfalter

it LOOKS like you are missing:

the nebula painting and the comet. you get these in the planetarium, and you can get there by going upstairs to the attic and 'attempting to clear the blockage'. when you get to the planetarium, just do all the actions you can there, and you should be able to find those two.

Edited by ParticleSoup

I thought that when you got the haunted house badge you would be able to click on it and see all your items, but mine doesn't do anything

Perhaps there are more to come. Otherwise why would you be asked if you want to go back in when you have all 40?

ARGGHHHHHH.............. spent so much time doing this. I spent THREE HOURS looking for the 40th item. When I finally gave up and went into the forest to mope and read the text again, I found a FLIPPING RAINBOW CHICKEN. First I laughed. Then I cried my eyes out. Then I slept for twelve hours.

/EDIT/ Does anyone know if we will be able to see our items when Halloween is over? I know it was like that on the other one, but it looks like on this one we wont be able to.

Edited by gotw3

Hi,

I found 39 items,  and I have no idea what I am missing, who can help me?

It looks like you're missing the ghost thing on the parchment. smile.gif I think you have to... (highlight) ... go to the living room to where there's the parchment that's being guarded by another dragon or something? You use the rat to distract the dragon and grab the item that you're missing. smile.gif

Oops, link didn't work. Fixed!

Edited by StormWizard212

one you have the rat you go get the creature on the parchment that tried to bite you.

I have all 40 items now smile.gif

*happy*

This was awesome! Didn't expect we would have an event this spectacular happy.gif

Did it at my friends house who had already finished it, had to constantly yell at her to stop her giving away clues or anything. She managed to ruin the rainbow chicken for me though. dry.gif

This years collection was the best one yet.

I loved the story behind it aswell and how it all makes sence in the end.

Btw, there's only 40 items to collect, right?

I managed to get the badge without getting the rainbow chicken. I keep going to the main path yet.. no rainbow chicken D:

EDIT:

Finally, I returned to the path and he scuttled by!

Edited by Icesky

I managed to get the badge without getting the rainbow chicken. I keep going to the main path yet.. no rainbow chicken D:

EDIT:

Finally, I returned to the path and he scuttled by!

Yep, i also have the badge, but i still won't go get the chicken, since i'm missing one thing and i want the chick to be the last thing i pick up xd.png i am missing the comet-like thingy, where do i get it? o.o?

Edited by okura

how the heck do i get into the dinning room?

Mansion > archway > balcony > archway.

I'm back on, so if you guys needs help, just throw me a PM.

@okura: Mansion > archway > balcony > upstairs > small door > clear > table > dias.

Edited by Zovesta

Thank you to all who worked on this! Reminded me so much of the old Choose your own Adventure books I loved when I was young...

*smiles* Oh so many, many years ago. That was great fun!

thank you! now to haunt the chicken!! biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for the chicken as well. I've tried several times on several days and still no little rainbow chicken.... I'll get you my pretty....

I'm waiting for the chicken as well. I've tried several times on several days and still no little rainbow chicken.... I'll get you my pretty....

There is a chicken?

How do you get into the 'Head upstairs' place? Do you need a light or something? (The story says I have a candle but there's no sprite yet. Is there supposed to be?)

SPOILER Look at the chandelier.

I was annoyed by supposedly having a candle, but not really :/

How do you get into the 'Head upstairs' place? Do you need a light or something? (The story says I have a candle but there's no sprite yet. Is there supposed to be?)

Which upstairs place? >_>