TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Vic, you can abandon an egg you picked up off the AP without the 5 hour wait.

I am getting ready. Music's ready, hands are twitching. biggrin.gif

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by purpledragonclaw

YES!!! every event just before I go to bed =)

(poor ppl on east coast... or further)

I'm on the East Coast, however I have acute insomnia, so when I do sleep it's usually late afternoon. These things happen JUST during my amazingly-awake cycle. I'm prepping for egg-clickery, but going to let my boyfriend have my computer to play Space Marines until Midnight, do I don't try and refresh hoping it'll be an early drop. xd.png

I'm in North Carolina. I am staying up just for the event. I've already had plenty of coffee! xd.png

I think I've lucked out with timezones this time- it's only 12:40 pm, so I can spend all afternoon trying to catch one!

But then I'll miss the rest of it, so....

Getting more and more doubtful about my chances, after the absolutely rotten luck i've had trying to catch a pumpkin or a marrow out of the AP. I don't know how many hundreds of eggs I clicked, or how many thousands of times I hit F5.... (and yes, now that truly epic rewrite runs through my head every time! laugh.gif )... utter failure, every time. The universe does not want me to have a pumpkin or a marrow.

...Is it really hard to catch a holiday dragon in the caves? huh.gif

LibbyLishly,

please check your PMs?

The Universe is trying to call you, lol.

Woo hopefully I'll have some free spots open before the time runs out, or I'll be out some Marrows. Which isn't that bad, since I did good with them last year. I noticed that later in the day it was easier to catch them versus an hour after they released. Then again last year TJ did add a second row of eggs later on, sooooo.....

I'm not doing too bad on Holidays, all CB except pumpkins....

Hmmmm question now is do I want to wait up for the release or just try at work tomorrow. Oooh I'll probably have more spots then.

Edited by Magdalen

Only 3hrs.15min to go! I hope there is no daily shut down at 3am like always..

Starting to get really excited. I've got four slots open now, which should be more than enough for tonight, and the other three will open tomorrow afternoon.

I've been here since 2008, but this is the first Halloween drop I've actually been at my computer for. I hope it's not too agonizingly tough. And I hope the new dragon's something exciting. There are so many options! A ghost dragon could be gorgeous.

Ugh and I accidentally grabbed an abandoned egg. So I'm out one slot.

If you picked up an egg from the AP, you can abandon it right away, there's no time limit like CB eggs.

Can I also just say that I love being an experienced DC eventer? This is so fun to watch...

I don't want to think about my luck for these this year. This will be scary. It will be 12 midnight here for me but lately I can't get to sleep till near 6 or 7 in the morning so I'll be up all night trying to catch as many as I can. I just wish I had more than 4 egg slots. I'm kinda really sad about that.

Quick question: where on the map will the new eggs be??  And how are we supposed to collect any eggs if it keeps bugging us about the abandoned eggs?  Sheez I HATE that!

Everytime I enter a biome it talks about the "massive pile of eggs" and that travel is "unnecessary."

Ugh and I accidentally grabbed an abandoned egg. So I'm out one slot.

Cave block is TURNED OFF for a new release.

And if you grabbed from the abandoned page how are you out one slot? just re-abandon it. There is only a 5 hour wait on eggs taken from the cave not the abandon page.

Can I also just say that I love being an experienced DC eventer? This is so fun to watch...

Hahaha I love it too smile.gif

I hope to catch some this year.

Last year the lag just couldn't let me do something. And I hope that I'm fast enough to catch some, since I have some pretty slow internet connection.

i've been staying up to about 7am every night since i took my vacation, so being awake isn't a problem. i'm naturally nocturnal(even as a baby apparently).

getting back to a diurnal schedule is gunna be a paaaain.

Purposely procrastinated on my three day weekend's worth of homework so I will have the excuse to stay up late tonight! Hopefully my internet is fast enough so I can catch some Halloween eggies! This is the first event on my lap top. *fingers crossed*

Nureyev, you've inspired me to write my own dragon cave spoof of a song.

*To the tune of "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz*

I came to bite-bite-bite-bite.

I hit the cave to get some sprites-sprites-sprites-sprites.

I'm getting all my favorite thangs-thangs-thangs-thangs.

Give me some space for all my eggs-eggs-eggs-eggs.

Yeah, yeah

Cause it goes on and on and on.

And it goes on and on and on.

Ye-ah.

I throw my hands up around Halloween time

Saying, "Ay-oh! Got a Marrow!"

I wanna celebrate and zombify

Saying, "Ay-oh! Chicken disco!"

Cause we gon' rock this club

We gon' click all night

We gon' light it up

For new dragon sprites!

Cause I PMed you once

Now I PMed you twice

We gon' light it up

For new dragon sprites!

I'm gonna take them all, like,

I'm gonna be the last one breeding.

I'm in biomes and all, I,

I'm gonna be the one succeeding

Cause my-my-my dragons will breed.

And I-I-I, I just want them all, I just want them all.

Gon' put my eggs in the incubator

Put my eggs in the 'bator

Put your eggs in the ba-ba-ba-ba-babababator.

I throw my hands up around Halloween time

Saying, "Ay-oh! Got a Marrow!"

I wanna celebrate and zombify

Saying, "Ay-oh! Chicken disco!"

Cause we gon' rock this club

We gon' click all night

We gon' light it up

For new dragon sprites!

Cause I PMed you once

Now I PMed you twice

We gon' light it up

For new dragon sprites!

Thanks for the inspiration, Nureyev! biggrin.gif

Lol, nice one! I was grinning the whole time while reading this. biggrin.gif

I'm really excited for the new eggs, only 2 more hours!

i've been staying up to about 7am every night since i took my vacation, so being awake isn't a problem. i'm naturally nocturnal(even as a baby apparently).

getting back to a diurnal schedule is gunna be a paaaain.

Likewise I sleep better during the day and am wide awake at night since I have school during the day and work I sorta dont sleep at all I live on coffee..

Just made a fresh pot for tonight! smile.gif

I hope these halloween dragons are worth all the time spent trying to catch them, beating up the computer, and yelling at no one imparticular.

A ghost dragon would be awesome. Im hoping for something to do with death... and I hope its a big dragon.

only 3hrs to go... wink.gif

only 3hrs to go... wink.gif

I think it might actually be 2 hours. wink.gif

It's currently after 10 pm EST and the event starts at midnight EST.

Purposely procrastinated on my three day weekend's worth of homework so I will have the excuse to stay up late tonight! Hopefully my internet is fast enough so I can catch some Halloween eggies! This is the first event on my lap top. *fingers crossed*

Oh my goodness, this is horrible!