TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Getting more and more doubtful about my chances, after the absolutely rotten luck i've had trying to catch a pumpkin or a marrow out of the AP. I don't know how many hundreds of eggs I clicked, or how many thousands of times I hit F5.... (and yes, now that truly epic rewrite runs through my head every time! laugh.gif )... utter failure, every time. The universe does not want me to have a pumpkin or a marrow.

...Is it really hard to catch a holiday dragon in the caves? huh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

veterans are gearing up for the battle. new people are bouncing around like Chihuahuas on caffine. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Hahaha! "Chihuahuas on caffeine" I'll have to remember that, that's hilarious laugh.gif

I am so excited for the new eggs! laugh.gif I am going to get my first CB holidays tomorrow. I really hope that there is no lagmonster and that the biomes will help spread everyone out and make it easier for everyone. smile.gif

Not as bad, since they are all that drops for the most part. You don't have to try and pick them out of an AP full of other eggs. Zero hours is coming.....2h/40 minutes.

Anyone else glad they live in a west coast time zone during these events? smile.gif

YES!!! every event just before I go to bed =)

(poor ppl on east coast... or further)

veterans are gearing up for the battle. new people are bouncing around like Chihuahuas on caffine. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Yep, I've got my helmet and my game face on. Let's do this.

(Although I may still be bouncing around like a Chihuahua on caffeine.)

*crack knuckles* Ready to go! biggrin.gif (and haha, after i'm done grabbing my eggs, I'm going to work on seeing if I can get a zombie.)

I'm geared up for the battle ahead. Halloween is the only event I have trouble grabbing eggs for. Managed one Marrow last year, and traded one of its eggs for a pumpkin this year.

If I do manage to catch a lot of them, I'll be able to trade them easily. Been collecting Magis since I first started. happy.gif

Been collecting Magis since I first started. happy.gif

My Red and Magi dragons have served me well this Halloween. I wish I could give them dragon treats, or something.

Quick question: where on the map will the new eggs be?? And how are we supposed to collect any eggs if it keeps bugging us about the abandoned eggs? Sheez I HATE that! Edited by Vic

Nobody knows. I'm hoping they'll end up in all the biomes. smile.gif

What do you mean, 'It keeps bugging us about abandoned eggs?'

Edited by MedievalMystic

Everytime I enter a biome it talks about the "massive pile of eggs" and that travel is "unnecessary."

I think they are talking about the fact there is so much eggs in the abandoned page that the caves got blocked.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I wish I could stay up for this, but I'm just too tired. D: Besides, I'm sure everyone will have caught them by the time my page finishes loading.

Oh, ok! lol You don't have to worry about that. The massive pile won't matter when the new eggs drop. : D

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ugh and I accidentally grabbed an abandoned egg. So I'm out one slot.

DragCave is only an hour behind me so I could stay up for em if I want. But I like grabbing eggs so I'm happy to wait til later tomorrow.

Edited by Vic

No, you're not...you can release an abandoned egg from the AP right away. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

You can drop AP eggs immediately, and the Cave doesn't get Blocked in Releases.

So it's all good1