TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

thats what I was thinking. My mom was going to breed hers to a messy black I screamed at her and she dropped the mouse on the flow asking me what was wrong lol it was funny. smile.gif

only 30 more min!!! Sugar cookies here I come...

Sometimes you just get confused and click the wrong dragon. Happened to me once xd.png

Less then 30 minutes to go till the new egg drop!

:: offers sour gummy worms:: Sorry, it's all I have on-hand right now. biggrin.gif

Thank You! I love gummy worms.. Can you tell I babysit to much?

Ill take any kinda sugar I can get.. lol

and I cought another pumpkin I dont need lol

Thank You! I love gummy worms.. Can you tell I babysit to much?

Ill take any kinda sugar I can get.. lol

and I cought another pumpkin I dont need lol

LoL, it's one of those fast reflex things: "Oh, special egg! ::click:: Wait a second, I've got like fifty pumpkins on my scroll..."

The waiting people seem to be spread fairly equally through all biomes right now. Everywhere it's between 15-40 people - I just hope it stays that way until I have my scoll loaded. *is selfish*

I'm waiting for it to be 31 before I start killing my hatchings/dragons.

Bad idea on your part to have waited like that... dragons love to dodge the blade and will continue to dodge the blade for 24 hours after the initial attempt..so basically if they dodge on you you won't get another attempt during the halloween period when you have the best chance for raising a zombie. I spent nearly a week trying to kill one stubborn mint dragon.

Any word on what biome they will be in?

I should think they'd be in all the biomes. The whole point of an egg flood is that the selected egg is the only thing that drops.

And all of you stop talking about candy. I'm going to make myself sick on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups before this is all over and done with. laugh.gif

Sometimes you just get confused and click the wrong dragon. Happened to me once xd.png

Thats true but she kept asking me why she couldnt breed her CB marrow to an imbred black I told her why..her anwser.. ya so. smile.gif

Anyone want a pumpkin?

I'll trade you my radioactive neon opaque gummy worms (not the kind that are like normal ones but sugared) for some of those Reese's Pieces...

Any word on what biome they will be in?

I think it will be in all of them

Oh no! In 30 minutes my mom and I will be watching a new episode of our show, how can I pay attention to both things! blink.gif

Oh no! In 30 minutes my mom and I will be watching a new episode of our show, how can I pay attention to both things! blink.gif

Catch during commercials?

Have her give you a synopsis once you've caught your eggs. ::evil grin::

Dont no whether i should stay up to catch eggs or wait till tomorrow after school...

It's half an hour before the release! You might as well stay up now! ha ha (make that 20 minutes before the release!)

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'll trade you my radioactive neon opaque gummy worms (not the kind that are like normal ones but sugared) for some of those Reese's Pieces...

Bleh. I dislike gummy worms, but you can has Reese's. It is Halloween, after all.

*sets out bowl on table*