TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

All of my egg slots are open! OPERATION: HOARDE is a go happy.gif

I should think they'd be in all the biomes. The whole point of an egg flood is that the selected egg is the only thing that drops.

And all of you stop talking about candy. I'm going to make myself sick on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups before this is all over and done with. laugh.gif

I'm tempted to pull out my butterfinger crisps. .___. And I have school tomorrow and some homework to do, too. Argh. Oh you, dragcave. Halloween is the worst season for homework.

Aw, thank you!!

Our professor gave out huge bags of candy at lecture last week - Rockets and Tootsie Rolls. I think she was desperate to keep them from her kids pre-Hallowe'en, lol

Me no have no Marrows. sad.gif me saw some but didn't get them. Please. They look so cool and some of you already have one, I'm setting out to collect one of every dragon. So please.

This is like waiting for a shuttle start. With these big yellow number ticking down to zero. And I'm at least as excited about it - how am I supposed to sleep this night at all? Then again, technically it's already early morning here... so... yeah well.

I love how we don't seem to consider that the drop is going to be 24 hours. ^.^ "Hoard Naow!" mentality~

*nibbles on dried mangos*

Getting very excited! Have an open scroll and am ready for these new guys to join the crowd.

As an aside, anyone here notice that there isn't even ONE Mod in this thread right now? Interesting, lol. Conspiracies start NOW!

Edited by CDM

Pro-tip: Clear your caches, now before it gets crowded.

Fourteen minutes and counting, 1266 users on the site.

Getting laggy, I'm signing off the forum.

Good hunting, all! smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

Ok! I have things set up so I can see the computer screen and the tv at the same time. I think I can pull this off!

I love how we don't seem to consider that the drop is going to be 24 hours. ^.^ "Hoard Naow!" mentality~

*nibbles on dried mangos*

The quicker you get them the quicker they hatch o3o

Well, we consider the lag monster attacking as soon as the world takes notice of the egg dropping. And that would be epic fail. Also, I really have nothing better to do.

I've got one egg spot being held by a stubborn little Marrow that's already been incubated. D:< So hopefully five tonight, and the sixth whenever mah ugleh bugger hatches in the morning.

Fourteen minutes. I don't think I can handle the pressure!! >__<

Can catch 5 tonight and 2 later when my marrows grow up.

I'm so ready biggrin.gif

Cant wait to see what they are~

I can't wait. This is my first time being up for a release. My school is off tomorrow because we had a big snow storm where I live. All day to catch the new release!

I'm compulsively eating gummy worms... and keep telling myself to stop. I think my sister is sure I've lost my mind...

It's like nearly 05:00 AM here, I have been in bed for like 5 hours, don't have to work and I'm now in front of my computer to catch eggs *.*