TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

ok, I have a question too smile.gif this is my first holiday release and I want to know, if there is enough eggs for everyone... so how rare they are? and where did they drop? in habitats or in abadon eggs cave?

They drop in biomes, and will most likely flood all of them. It's not sure, though, since this is our first holiday with biomes. They shouldn't be too hard to catch.

Man, I am egg free and twitching for a catch, but I gotta stay unlocked for Halloween. :T I think I'll just catch random things and drop them. One question, will anyone be able to get more than 7 of the new release Hallows? Other than catching any possible dropped hatchies, I mean.

will anyone be able to get more than 7 of the new release Hallows? Other than catching any possible dropped hatchies, I mean.

That's hard I guess.The maximum is 7 for those who have the golden trophy.

If this new eggs will be dropping 24 hours only,there will be no way to get more I guess.I mean,how do you hatch an egg in less than 24 hours so you have a empty slot for other egg?

It may just be that I'm not on at the right times, but it seems like not too many people are breeding last year's Halloween Dragon. This makes me sad sad.gif I'd like to try to at least get one, preferably two.

It may just be that I'm not on at the right times, but it seems like not too many people are breeding last year's Halloween Dragon. This makes me sad sad.gif I'd like to try to at least get one, preferably two.

It's actually mostly because people have already done the breedings for previous years dragons back on the first night that they became breed able, so that any eggs they wanted to keep from their pairings would be hatched now and they wouldn't be egg locked for the Halloween release.

Some people are also holding their Halloween dragons for a Halloween breeding. *cough*

'fcourse, I have just one pumpkin, so that's one clutch assuming it's successful, but it is not a bad idea to watch the AP on Halloween, just because.

well I'm all in the anticipation smile.gif I'll be free to take 5 eggs (one slot is taken by a Marrow), so I'll get the full set of new release Halloween dragon: Male, Female, two s2 and s1. also my Zombie fodder is done and I can't wait to start reviving xd.png

I can't wait either! My eggs will have all grown up, and I just have one for Paradoxangel that I have to catch, so thats it! biggrin.gif I'll have at least 1 male and female smile.gif

It's actually mostly because people have already done the breedings for previous years dragons back on the first night that they became breed able, so that any eggs they wanted to keep from their pairings would be hatched now and they wouldn't be egg locked for the Halloween release.

I did not think of that, thank you. And thank you as well redsixwing. I will definitely keep an eye out. biggrin.gif

a large majority of the dragons were bred on Wedneday..dropping like crazy. I waited until this weekend to finally breed mine so that some people still have a chance to get previous year's dragons.

Just wondering... will halloweens be dropped in the cave every five minutes like usuall, or will they just flood the cave?

Thank god for biomes. xd.png

I remember those past years where you hovered over and egg, immediately refreshed and clicked and you still missed it repeatedly.

I'm sure this'll help beginner's get a feel of the competition and still be able to catch eventually. :>

Not scroll free yet but will be by sundown. <33

They shouldn't be too hard to catch.

I wouldn't count on that. If this Halloween is anything at all like last year, the eggs will be very, very hard to catch. Like I said some pages back, it took me over 10 hours of slogging away here to get 4 Marrows. Some people, no matter what they did, or how hard they tried, didn't get a single one. There were thousands of people on here at once. It would be nice if it turned out to be somewhat easy...but I doubt it if last year is any indicator.

Maybe the biomes will help...I hope so.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I wouldn't count on that.  If this Halloween is anything at all like last year, the eggs will be very, very hard to catch.  Like I said some pages back, it took me over 10 hours of slogging away here to get 4 Marrows.  Some people, no matter what they did, or how hard they tried, didn't get a single one.  There were thousands of people on here at once.  It would be nice if it turned out to be somewhat easy...but I doubt it if last year is any indicator.

But this year we have biomes, does it count in someway? Maybe if they're in all the biomes, or at least in two or three, it'll be easier.

I wouldn't count on that. If this Halloween is anything at all like last year, the eggs will be very, very hard to catch. Like I said some pages back, it took me over 10 hours of slogging away here to get 4 Marrows. Some people, no matter what they did, or how hard they tried, didn't get a single one. There were thousands of people on here at once. It would be nice if it turned out to be somewhat easy...but I doubt it if last year is any indicator.

I remember that, it took me all day to catch 12 eggs! My poor friends wanted to know why it took forever to fill there pages. lol I wanted to cry.

Im hoping this year with the biomes it wont be as bad because people will be split up better between the pages. (I hope....)

only 7.5 hrs to go!

They drop in biomes, and will most likely flood all of them. It's not sure, though, since this is our first holiday with biomes. They shouldn't be too hard to catch.

Man, I am egg free and twitching for a catch, but I gotta stay unlocked for Halloween. :T I think I'll just catch random things and drop them. One question, will anyone be able to get more than 7 of the new release Hallows? Other than catching any possible dropped hatchies, I mean.

Well, I'm offering 2 PB 2nd gen Marrows and a Pumpkin to people willing to catch and raise new Halloween hatchies for me - maybe try offering something nice in the Trading thread, as I did, and which also allows people without these dragons a chance to earn them.

That's probably the only way I'll make my quota, as I have eggs I don't want to drop.

I'm hoping the biomes will make catching these eggs much easier. I don't relish going through what we did last year at all. The main problem was ungodly lag from thousands of people being on all at once, error messages every 2 minutes, 'can't display the webpage' messages' constantly, not being able to even get on the game, etc, it was a living hell. I'm hoping the biomes help some, but if the cave is crammed with that many people at once, biomes or no biomes, it's going to be a nightmare. Bet on it.

I wanted to cry.

Yes! Me, too! lol I was cussing like I've never cussed before. xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yeah, I did'nt catch anything last year. :/ I got a marrow only because a kind forum-user heard me venting about it on the forum, and gave me one. While I usually love the halloween dragons, have loved both so far, it's my least favourite holiday as some people will get a full 7 or so dragons, while others try for ages and then just don't get any. That said though, I'm excited because the biomes should make them easier to catch, as less people will be in each biome at once.

I got most of the marrows I wanted this year though, thanks to trading. smile.gif I'm very happy with that. Hopefully I could maybe get a couple more next year, and then my haul will be complete.

:-( you took my hope!

I saw I don't know how many marrows in the AP and didn't catch any of them with 260 users a small computer which takes too much time to built up all those egg images...so I don't have a marrow, if I don't get any tomorro neither I will kill myself (virtually ) laugh.gif