TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Anyone else glad they live in a west coast time zone during these events? smile.gif

lol, I certainly am! Means I don't have to stay up to midnight to get new eggies. biggrin.gif

A ghost dragon would be awesome. Im hoping for something to do with death... and I hope its a big dragon.

only 3hrs to go... wink.gif

spooky dragons biggrin.gif

think grim reaper was covered by the marrows last year. A ghostly dragon would definitely be awesome. biggrin.gif

Getting more and more doubtful about my chances, after the absolutely rotten luck i've had trying to catch a pumpkin or a marrow out of the AP. I don't know how many hundreds of eggs I clicked, or how many thousands of times I hit F5.... (and yes, now that truly epic rewrite runs through my head every time! laugh.gif )... utter failure, every time. The universe does not want me to have a pumpkin or a marrow.

...Is it really hard to catch a holiday dragon in the caves? huh.gif

(Sorry to post here, but getting no response form 2 PMs that might not get checked.)

LibbyLishly, I have a horrible feeling you went to bed right after posting the last time...

If you're on, PLEASE check your PMs as I have to move what I offered you off my scroll ASAP.

If this doesn't work out, contact me after scroll-recovery from Halloween, and I'll see about breeding you something nice.

Oh man! DC is one hour ahead of me and it's just an hour and a half left! D: But you guys really will grab everything...

Good luck, everyone! If I can't get it this year, I can try catching one from the AP next year. X)

I think it might actually be 2 hours. wink.gif

It's currently after 10 pm EST and the event starts at midnight EST.

Yup your right my clock is wrong.. Great that cheered me up lol I can handle 2 hours. smile.gifsmile.gif

I hope I'm lucky enough to get some new eggs. My F5 key is ready... wink.gif

So close I can taste it! I don't have much room on my scroll at the moment, but I'm still hoping to catch at least a couple of the new Halloween dragons. biggrin.gif The worst part though will be waiting for them to hatch, to see what they look like! I'm going to be so impatient.

I am hoping for the two headed pygmy from the haunted house.

I will totally squee. I love that little guy!!

I'd also like to see a Ghost or a Spider. I can't wait to find out what they look like!!

1H 25M. If this drop was an egg, it would be in an ER and have soft shell. xd.png

TJ usually posts his, so we can see what they look like. I remember last year his Marrows died from all the views.

TJ usually posts his, so we can see what they look like. I remember last year his Marrows died from all the views.

LoL, TJ's dragons can't really die, unless he wants them dead. Must be nice to have the ultimate scroll. xd.png

Ooooh my clicking finger is getting twitchy. Can we start now?!

Rrrr, I can't wait for the event to start <3 All this anticipation is making me jittery. Gotta go calm down.

Also, I hate making Zombie fodder. That message...

Fuu. I'll be so happy if I get my Zombie hatchling this year, so I never have to read that again. Ever.

I'm so sorry, 5 leetle hatchlings. Forgive me. ;A;

Gah, I can't will my body to stay awake for another hour and 15 minutes (DragonCave and I are on the same time) to try ad get one of the first eggs...

Meh, but if everything goes well...I can actually get my Pumpkin to breed before the window closes...

Edited by ShorahNagi

Gah, I can't will my body to stay awake for another hour and 15 minutes (DragonCave and I are on the same time) to try ad get one of the first eggs...

Meh, but if everything goes well...I can actually get my Pumpkin and Male Marrow to breed before the window closes [they should be grown up just before it closes]

According to one of the Mods, (pretty sure it was Socky) TJ has once again planned things so that progeny cannot be bred this year...

Fuu. I'll be so happy if I get my Zombie hatchling this year, so I never have to read that again. Ever.

Same here. I didn't betray you! I'll bring you back, I swear it!! T__T

At least, I hope I will. Two dodged me, and I'm not killing any more!

Rrrr, I can't wait for the event to start <3 All this anticipation is making me jittery. Gotta go calm down.

I'm waiting for it to be 31 before I start killing my hatchings/dragons.

Only one more hour! smile.gif Im so excited!!!!! smile.gif My clicker finger is ready.

Still hoping for a scarecrow/crow theme.

A raven breed would be awesomesauce. Wait, what am I talking about? It's a DC Holiday dragon, it's going to be epic regardless!!