TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I'm not sure if I should freeze one or save for for next years breedings...

wait till next year and catch a 2gen for freezing. that way you have the maximum number of CBs that you can breed with.

of course this is coming from the person that always freezes one of the Valentine hatchlings. xd.png

Edited by WestWindReborn

I think it won't be too hard if they drop in multiple biomes. I could get 4 last year within two hours, and there were 1500+ people going for 3 eggs.

What biome is the new Halloween egg going to come in?

I was going to ask the same thing!

Will they bein all the boomed? Or just a couple? Hopefully not only one! Its my first holiday dragon so I'm getting very excited :-)

We don't know what biome its going to come in, since we don't know yet what dragon we will get. :/

It's going to be a total surprize. I'm hoping for all biomes though. Catching would be way easier.

We don't know what biome its going to come in, since we don't know yet what dragon we will get. :/

It's going to be a total surprize. I'm hoping for all biomes though. Catching would be way easier.

Agreed... I mean TJ wouldn't torture us and make us search trough biomes lol

This is my first Halloween on Dragcave too-but I have 4 eggs on my account: 2 marrows, 1 paper, and a sunrise/sunset that I was hoping to breed.

I may abandon that sunrise/sunset one, because only 1 of my marrows will hatch tonight, so it'll leave 4 spaces for me to catch the new Halloween eggs.

I'm not looking for 5 or 6- 2 or 3 would be fine. Unfortunately, I have school tomorrow. T_T When I come home, I have 7 projects+tests to study for. Then I have my friend's Halloween party to go to. Then I come home to do as much homework I can.

It doesn't seem to optimistic. ._.

Attempted to kill my zombie fodder, but they BOTH dodged the blade.

Is Revive available directly after killing? ._.'

I wouldn't count on that. If this Halloween is anything at all like last year, the eggs will be very, very hard to catch. Like I said some pages back, it took me over 10 hours of slogging away here to get 4 Marrows. Some people, no matter what they did, or how hard they tried, didn't get a single one. There were thousands of people on here at once. It would be nice if it turned out to be somewhat easy...but I doubt it if last year is any indicator.

Maybe the biomes will help...I hope so.

I think it took me all of 3 hours last year to catch marrows for myself and a couple others.

I've noticed a couple of references by people to catching New Release Holiday eggs in the AP.

The Abandoned Page is where individual players drop eggs - nothing is actually produced there.

Cave-born eggs are dropped only in the Cave, so we'll only have to load the 3 (or, if we get two rows) maybe 6, because we'll be hunting in the biomes, hopefully all of them, and hopefully in continuous Floods, although that's just my fantasy - I know nothing myself...

I'll be gifting too this year after I get some for myself. I'll try to gift until I'm out of Magis.

And Dragonluver, Revive is available right after killing.

I can't wait for the new dragons either, but I have been enjoying raising the marrows and pumpkins I've caught already. I forgot how much I loved the Marrows in all their stages of development. They are truly beautiful dragons.

Yeah the marrows are real amazing dragons and i find the pumpkins to be adorable biggrin.gif i happened to be lucky enough to get a black marrow and a pumpkin dragon which are both hatchlings right now. I also have someone who said theyll get me a vampire egg after halloween too so thats gonna be great smile.gifsmile.gif

Yeah, I got a couple Marrows and Pumpkins. Love those Pumpkin hatchies. This would be my second Halloween here, but I took a year off because I thought my computer deleted my account. Since it didn't, I'm ready for my first Halloween release.

Since we have dragons based off of zombies, neglected-thingies, vampires, pumpkins, and skeletons, it's time for speculation! Some Halloween ideas that could be our dragon for this year are ghosts, ghouls, candy, and werewolves. I'd love a candy or a ghost dragon, but a werewolf would be cool. Just please don't let it be a ghoul. I hate those things.

I can usually catch Christmas and Valentines dragons easily and do that for myself and about a dozen friends from different forums, who can't be online all day. But last year it was impossible for me to get a single Marrow.

Fortunately there were some very nice people, some trading, some gifting, so that I/we ended up with one Marrow each on 10 scrolls.

I want to use the chance to say Thanks once more to those great people and I hope, that the community will work like that again.

And of course I hope this year I can catch some myself... smile.gif

I've noticed a couple of references by people to catching New Release Holiday eggs in the AP.

The Abandoned Page is where individual players drop eggs - nothing is actually produced there.

Cave-born eggs are dropped only in the Cave, so we'll only have to load the 3 (or, if we get two rows) maybe 6, because we'll be hunting in the biomes, hopefully all of them, and hopefully in continuous Floods, although that's just my fantasy - I know nothing myself...

It's never a continuous flood. The eggs go FAST at 5/0min and only lasted top of the hour last year. I hope it's a biome drop... Today I'm celebrating my 1 year DC anniversary.

Eggs from the drop always end up in the AP, watch that as well. People drop them there, who knows why...

It's never a continuous flood. The eggs go FAST at 5/0min and only lasted top of the hour last year. I hope it's a biome drop... Today I'm celebrating my 1 year DC anniversary.

Eggs from the drop always end up in the AP, watch that as well. People drop them there, who knows why...

Well, there was no safe trading last year, just dropping the eggs and hoping that the recipient will be able to catch them with the code.

I doubt many will go to the AP this year.

So which biome will the eggs be dropped...

Im ready and egg slots are free....well its midnight in 30mins where i am! does that mean i can get em or will it be in american time? :S

Im hoping for like a skeleton/bone dragon!! how cool would that be!, and the amount of dragon bones you had to collect in the haunted house would make it a cool link between the two lol me being hopeful lol

Edited by Saori_Nightstar