TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Anyone here still not caught any Marrows? smile.gif

I know I just caught one I dont need and wanted to find a new home for it. smile.gif

I got lucky and caught all the ones I needed early.

And here I am again, how crazy is it that I actually couldn't sleep and am still awake enough to sit in my bed with my laptop, waiting to click. At least i have no class tomorrow, so I can pretty much sleep the whole day If I want to, but man, this addiction is taking on strange tendencies.

I think I'm going to have a heart attack from counting down...

This is WAY more exciting than getting dressed up to get candy!!!

Edited by M0onkist

I think I'm going to have a heart attack from counting down...

This is WAY more exciting than getting dressed up to get candy!!!

I completely agree =)

Now does this event start at 12 server time? Because it is only 40min till 12 where I live. I don't know what server time is.

Edited by roxasxaxel

Ill take it, I only have 2 marrows smile.gif

ok ill pm you smile.gif

Not to long now and I cant start the real tricker treating!!!!!!!

If it wasn't for these new dragons I would be asleep right now. I'm so sleepy and its still 30 mins before they start dropping.

WB

Now does this event start at 12 server time? Because it is only 40min till 12 where I live. I don't know what server time is.

It's 40 till 12 server time too. DC runs on Eastern time.

::thinks:: Wait a second, why am I eating sugar right now? Sour gummy worms should not be added to the very natural sugar high I'm having from frantically counting down the seconds...

30min left! ^^

(I don't have to go to school tomorrow, somehow I got lucky due to some varsity soccer game wins that got my school day cancelled on halloween, ^^)

Yeah, well, truns out it has a good side that it's still 30 minutes. It will give me time to hatch that last ER eggy on my scroll to have all six slots free for the event.

Yay.

woohoo 30 min left!

I already have a list of about 30 people who want me to catch for them

it is gonna be a long night, looking forward to it!

I can not wait to see what the eggs look like!

i can't believe someone waisted a perfectly good CB marrow on a sloppy lineage like that. blink.gif

thats what I was thinking. My mom was going to breed hers to a messy black I screamed at her and she dropped the mouse on the flow asking me what was wrong lol it was funny. smile.gif

only 30 more min!!! Sugar cookies here I come...

thats what I was thinking. My mom was going to breed hers to a messy black I screamed at her and she dropped the mouse on the flow asking me what was wrong lol it was funny. smile.gif

only 30 more min!!! Sugar cookies here I come...

:: offers sour gummy worms:: Sorry, it's all I have on-hand right now. biggrin.gif