TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I'm hoping that TJ will give us a continuous Flood this year, so the fastest can fill up and make room for us slower guys to get ours, lol.

It's a fantasy, it keeps me alive. laugh.gif

I'm hoping that TJ will give us a continuous Flood this year, so the fastest can fill up and make room for us slower guys to get ours, lol.

LOL

you just saved a life!

:-( you took my hope!

Ah, I am sorry! sad.gif But don't lose hope...people will be gifting these for those that can't get any of them I'm sure. smile.gif I just want people that haven't been through this holiday to be aware so that they can get in on the event early. I plan to be here at the stroke of midnight. I don't care if it takes me 24 hours...I will get my seven eggs come hell or high water. ha ha

i just hope the site doesn't crash this year. that was painful.

Yes, painful. That about sums up the entire event last year.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Can I share your fantasy? smile.gif He did that for Christmas last year and it helped so much, even dial-up people could get them. (may he show us mercy this year) tongue.gif

wub.gif

Well the goal of this game has to do with patience but if my connection is just too slow, I have no chance :-(

Since the bionomes I got a lot of rare eggs because my computer gets to load only 3 images but AP....impossible

So what do you guess is the best time? After midnight, hoping a lot of people are already sleepin (LOL) or in the evening (most of them are already 'filled up')?

I remember last year, the first two Marrows I got I got within the first 15 minutes, then it took me over 2 hours to get the others I needed! But like you, MedievalMystic, I will not stop until I get all the dragons I want.

Being from Australia, I always forgot Halloween, so haven't got any of the past Halloween eggs, but I'm trying to keep focused this year lol

9 hours, you mean. Or are my clocks wrong. :I

7 hours, 20 minutes to hell. biggrin.gif Mwhahahaha! >:)

Oh, gawd, I hope not - a very wonderful person caught mine for me because I couldn't, and the whole thing was frustrating rather than fun.

And I can't seem to get refreshes in fast enough to do the hammer-refresh/click thing on Holidays anymore, which was the only thing that worked for me, and so have to wait laggy ages for the 'missed' page to come up so that I can then slooooowly crawl back in again, so only got a few chances per few-minute drop - horrible!

*prays for continuous Floods in all biomes*

Being from Australia, I always forgot Halloween, so haven't got any of the past Halloween eggs, but I'm trying to keep focused this year lol

*sends focusing juju vibes*

This sounds silly but I am at least glad not to be alone :-)

The problem is I can't sit the whole day in front of my computer......if I could I would

After midnight, hoping a lot of people are already sleepin

People make a point of staying up for the Halloween event. wink.gif

9 hours

I'm in NC, and my clocks run the same as DC time, so for me, it's going on 5 PM, which means 7 hours to go. **grabs more coffee**

I will not stop until I get all the dragons I want

Yes. It's personal. No matter what it takes, or how long, I will get my quota. It's like if I don't get all the eggs I'm after, the lagmonster wins...can't have that now! tee hee smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

While I usually love the halloween dragons, have loved both so far, it's my least favourite holiday as some people will get a full 7 or so dragons, while others try for ages and then just don't get any.

I've caught extra Halloween dragons and have tried giving them away to people who complained they had none, but they didn't respond to my PMs so I just tossed the eggs back in the AP.

What I have noticed, is that the same people seem to be the ones catching the most eggs and advertising to trade, so I think a proportionally large number are going to the same people.

I also hope the Biomes help, but I've usually not had any trouble catching eggs even when it was set up the old way.

The two eggs left on my scroll should hatch very shortly after midnight tonight, so hopefully I can load up on the new eggs. I have promised two to someone who cannot be around to catch their own. Hopefully I can get 4 for myself. That would be enough to make me happy. :3

Oh gawd ... I hope I can get a few! I gotta work tomorrow and will be home late ... Maaaaan!!! *sigh* I hope I won`t have to spend the whole night stalking the cave ... unsure.gif

I plan to get 5 this year. I would get more, but I'm only on my bronze trophy. I'm not sure if I should freeze one or save for for next years breedings...

We had our power knocked out last night by an unseasonal Nor'easter... No power means no heat and no Internet. I'm trying to save as much of my phone's battery as possible so that I can at least see the eggs when they drop, but I probably won't be able to catch anything. :/

If we don't get our power back by tomorrow, I'm going to have to get creative.

I've caught extra Halloween dragons and have tried giving them away to people who complained they had none, but they didn't respond to my PMs so I just tossed the eggs back in the AP.

Really? O.o That's unbelievable considering how many people were complaining about not having gotten any at all! If they turn out to be much easier to catch this year, which I pray is so, then I'll try and give a couple of them away myself. I do have very fast internet, but it sure didn't make a bit of difference last year. We'll see how it goes.

Edited by MedievalMystic

The two eggs left on my scroll should hatch very shortly after midnight tonight, so hopefully I can load up on the new eggs. I have promised two to someone who cannot be around to catch their own. Hopefully I can get 4 for myself. That would be enough to make me happy. :3

If I catch the new eggs easily enough, I may give some away to people who can't catch them and then go back and refill my scroll. I know how frustrating it is to try and catch the eggs and they just flash by in less than a second. The Halloween egg drops in the AP are insane. I thought I had a fast computer but I must live further away from the server, because it's difficult to catch anything. Thankfully I have last year's Halloween eggs I could breed for myself, plus some pumpkins.

6 hours, 52 minutes left. wheeee

Last year was painful until TJ released the second row of eggs. So there were six eggs to click on at a time. This year, with the biomes, there will be at least 18 eggs to click on at a time, maybe more if he brings back the second row. Though it's true that last year most people were full with four eggs and this year many people (including me) will be hunting for six or seven, that's not even twice the number people wanted last year. Plus, there will be at least three times as many eggs available this year. So I think this event should be better than last year's.

biggrin.gif

I read 7, 4 etc....

ONE ONE would just make me happy, if it is really difficult to catch one