TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Does anyone know when the new dragons come out? Is it on halloween day? And will they be from the caves?

Also, how many will we be able to catch?

Midnight on Halloween day and they should be in the cave/biome all day Halloween day. The only limit on them will be the individual scroll/egg lock limit. http://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

since Halloween is all about getting lots of stuff and not leaving out the 'little ones' or, in this case, the slower ones, as the little ones are more likely to be.

which is why i always give the crappy candy to the the teenagers and older kids.

laugh.gif

Sweet! Thanks TJ! I need to put a reminder on my sticky notes.

Thanks to UkyoKuonji2004 , At least I got one Marrow!!!! user posted image

now, can't wait to 31!!!

Edited by Sidonie

Thanks to UkyoKuonji2004 , At least I got one Marrow!!!! user posted image

now, can't wait to 31!!!

Lucky you, I wish I had a marrow... or a pumpkin. But since it's probably not going to happen this year Imma be ready for 31st...

Anywhooo, only the Halloween eggs will be in biomes, the whole day? Right?

Great weak for me. I've got a marrow, pumpkin and CB thunder. Luckily, for me 31st falls on Sunday 6 am, so I will be able to stalk the have holl day.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

My Halloween collection (besides the new one) is finally complete! Hehe, I want at least one Black Marrow every year. Love their sprite! Also, I have one more spot for the Halloween 2011. Hopefully the Lagmonster won't come this year just like last year.

Great weak for me. I've got a marrow, pumpkin and CB thunder. Luckily, for me 31st falls on Sunday 6 am, so I will be able to stalk the have holl day.

Could someone clarify exactly what time the new ones drop for UK time zone? 5 hours ahead of EST so 5 AM Monday am I right?

I've got three Marrows, two Pumpkins and a 6G Gold Tinsel. All I need is a CB Harvest and I'll be rockin'. I like Marrows better than Pumpkins, anyway.

I really hope the people who picked up the Pumpkin eggs I bred have seen DBZ Abridged, or they are gonna be kinda bewildered by some parent names. xd.png

All in all Sunday looks to be AWESOME. It looks like rain so an easy day at work, get home then the Bigfoot special on Animal Planet, then wait an hour and NEW HALLOWEEN EGGS!

This is awesome and thank you for all the hard work, TJ and et al. Just a quick question... Don't know if I missed in the other posts or not but are the leetle trees still being dropped? Was there a time or scroll limit on them?

Thanks for the info in advance,

Halo

Anywhooo, only the Halloween eggs will be in biomes, the whole day? Right?

Mostly... Although the last couple years, if I recall correctly, a few regular eggs started mixing in toward the end of the day.

(Heh, which was a big frustration for me, as slow as our internet can be. During busy times I'm often lucky if the page'll refresh at all, instead of just getting stuck on a white screen for twenty or thirty seconds, so I have to reflex-click on holidays, no time to really check descriptions... :P)

There's no saying exactly how TJ'll handle it this year, though. I'm really hoping for only holidays. ^.^

Edited by Imbecamiel

Could someone clarify exactly what time the new ones drop for UK time zone? 5 hours ahead of EST so 5 AM Monday am I right?

Yes, 5 AM in UK and Portugal, 6 AM in France, Spain...

The cave and US east coast is still on daylight time. So another hour to sort out.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/conv...0&p1=179&p2=136

This is what I got when converting time from New York, USA (eastern daylight time) to London, England time. So if you are on London (GMT) time it would be 4am.

Hope that helps,

Dracaena

The cave and US east coast is still on daylight time.  So another hour to sort out.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/conv...0&p1=179&p2=136

This is what I got when converting time from New York, USA (eastern daylight time) to London, England time.  So if you are on London (GMT) time it would be 4am.

Hope that helps,

Dracaena

But it isn't correct.

I had the same hour as London and the real difference from New York is 5 hours, not 4.

It is 00:37 now.

They will produce multiclutches.

I'm a bit confused. Did this mean they would only produce multiclutches on the 26th, or simply that there would be a chance of multiclutches? I bred my marrows on the 27th and only got one egg each. I just wanted a small clarification since I couldn't tell from the wording... ^^; Thanks so much in advance.

I'm a bit confused. Did this mean they would only produce multiclutches on the 26th, or simply that there would be a chance of multiclutches? I bred my marrows on the 27th and only got one egg each. I just wanted a small clarification since I couldn't tell from the wording... ^^; Thanks so much in advance.

I believe it meant only that there would be a chance. Of my 6 marrows and 7 pumpkins, about half of them had multiclutches.

Edited by rubyshoes

"will produce multi-clutches" means holiday dragons have the ability to produce multi-clutches. ... does not guarantee that ALL of the holiday dragons will produce such clutches. Some holidays can give single eggs and no eggs too - some may even refuse mates.

I cannot get a Marrow or a Pumpkin at all. It's a bit disappointing, but I'm still looking forward to the Halloween Release. Can't wait to see the new Halloween dragon!

Thank you, Rubyshoes and WraithZephyr, for the clarification. =) I figured that after I bred them and receive one egg each that it TJ meant to say "may produce multiclutches" and not "will produce multiclutches" but I was not totally sure (auxiliary verbs like "may" and "will" are very tricky and not always interchangeable). Thanks again! I am easily confused be wording like that, so I do appreciate your help.

With the egg grabbing from the AP, I much prefer Valentine's and Christmas, since they have breed limits, and get easier to catch.