TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

and one holiday (can't really remember which, I think it was Halloween) he provided 3 rows of new eggs

yeah, was Halloween last year. same year that the eggs that dropped in the first half hour had no descriptions and either hatched as clouds of fog or when they were supposed to gender they didn't and became fog clouds. pretty sure it was the latter.

I wonder if there's any chance that the daily maintenance might be suspended on 31st October? Or at least happen on something other than the hour.

I ask because whilst most of America are asleep during the maintenance and thus don't in effect miss out on a drop when they are up and about Europe and other parts of the world are awake and at their computers. Thus, if the maintenance happens on the hour, they lose out on a drop whilst awake.

In fact it would be wonderful if the maintenance could be changed generally so that it happens on the half-hour or something, but I imagine that is too much to hope for.

But it really would be nice if it could be suspended/happen off the hour for the Halloween drop, please.

What hour does the maintenance usually happen? I remember it used to happen around 3am Cave Time, but that was a while ago and I'm in the UK and seldom online that early.

What hour does the maintenance usually happen? I remember it used to happen around 3am Cave Time, but that was a while ago and I'm in the UK and seldom online that early.

It is still 3am cave time.

It's 3:00 a.m. Cave Time which at the moment as we have changed our clocks the US hasn't is 7:00 a.m. UK time. That'll change to 8:00 a.m. when America change their clocks.

Oh no, not I!

I will F5!

as long as i know how to click

I know I'll stay alive

I'm a dragon cave captive

And I've got all my time to give

and I'll F5

I will F5!

Oh that is epic. Someone needs to make a viral video. laugh.gif

I'll have most of my egg slots clear for the new egg, I plan on grabbing 5 (If I'm lucky enough to manage to that!) but I'd be content w/ 2.

So far this year I have 3 Marrows, and 3 pumpkins. Last year I got 2 marrows and 3 pumpkins so it's a total of...

5 Marrows

6 pumpkins

Then next year when pumpkins and Marrows breed, I'll be able to get some eggs and freeze the hatchling for my collection. smile.gif Plus I'm saving room for this years dragon. I'm gonna grab as much as I can.

OK let's put on our Hunting Socks and get in the spirit!

*To the tune of "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor*

First I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

without a cavebred stripe

But I spent so many nights

Missing rares that came along

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on

and so they're back

from outer space

I just walked in to find them here

And I joined the great Egg Race

I should have remembered my egg lock

I should have left those commons be

If I had known for just one second

There'd be Halloween eggs for me

Go on now walk out the door

Go to the AP now

'cause I don't have room anymore

weren't you the one who tried to tempt me with an Ice?

you think I'd crumble

you think I'd lay down and die

Oh no, not I!

I will F5!

as long as i know how to click

I know I'll stay alive

I'm a dragon cave captive

And I've got all my time to give

and I'll F5

I will F5!

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

This song is awesome! xd.png

Now I know what I'll be singing at midnight~

I'm ready to get the new ones this year Do we know which one they will be dropping in yet??

WB

I literally lol'd when I read those lyrics! xd.png That was awesome!

Ah, so the madness is about to begin. smile.gif I'm taking a nice long nap this afternoon so that I know I'll be awake to snag some of the new Halloween eggs. I have all 7 slots open, and intend to grab 7 new eggs, even if it takes the entire 24 hours. ha ha It took me over 10 hours to be able to snag just 4 eggs last year, so hopefully this goes well. I'm really looking forward to it, and totally dreading it at the same time. I will never forget what we all went through last year. It was...utter chaos around here, and that's an understatement. xd.png

Do we know which one they will be dropping in yet??

Never mind, I read that wrong....you mean what biome will they be dropping in? No idea. Hopefully all of them since so many people will be on! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! biggrin.gif I hope everyone will get a chance to catch some eggs.

Also, some of my marrows and pumpkins will grow up tomorrow so I can breed them for other users smile.gif

OMG. Those lyrics cracked me up!!

My scroll is starting to clear to get ready, and I really don't think too many people are still breeding the old Halloween dragons at this point, with the new ones coming out tomorrow. I haven't seen hardly any of them in the AP lately. I just stalk to check it out. laugh.gif

I actually still have two pumpkins left to breed because their mates are still growing up. I also have a few others growing up tomorrow that I will be breeding. A lot of other dragons will be growing up tomorrow and I'm sure others will be breeding them even if they are locked with the new eggs.

So excited for tomorrow's release! Sure hope I'll be able to catch an Egg myself, this year. With a new laptop, I guess it's possible..? wink.gif

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

*O* I have classes all day! T_T I'll just get on during my night class and grab some, and forget the lecture. (is a computer based class, so she's allowed to bring her laptop).

Oh man this is our first holiday event with zones isn't it? How will this work? O_O Actually if they drop in all of the zones it might make it easier to catch them

Man, I can't stay up till midnight for the drop tonight because it's a Monday and I have two tests and then trick or treating.

At least I have to wake up early for school. (never thought I'd be saying that. xd.png)

Also, some of my marrows and pumpkins will grow up tomorrow so I can breed them for other users smile.gif

Usually TJ sets up holiday events so that cant happen, but looking at my babies I think I'm in the same situation too. Hmm. Well, I'll breed whatever I can.

I almost planned this perfectly... have 13 Marrows and one lonely pumpkin baby and all except one marrow egg will be hatchies by midnight. The last guy will hatch around 9 AM cave time. So hopefully, I'll be able to grab seven of the new ones.

I have 9 marrows and 7 pumpkins.

My marrows are all gendering FEMALE, defying their influences!!!!!!! I influenced 3/4 of them male!!! D8 They are just trying to spite me.

My last marrow egg hatches today, so I will be totally unlocked for the 2011 halloweens tonight (gold trophy, 7 slots >:D)

I'm staying up late (DC midnight is at 11 for me)

So excited :c

Usually TJ sets up holiday events so that cant happen ...

if i recall thats only for limited holidays like x-mas and v-day, but halloween is all about 'the more, the better' so i can't see next-generation breeding being disabled

Edited by ParticleSoup

I can't wait for the new release!! biggrin.gif I'm an hour behind Cave time so I know I'll be awake :3 I'd love to catch as many as I can (if I can xd.png), but if I only manage to grab at least 2, I'll be happy happy.gif

(Also, those lyrics are awesome! xd.png I had that voice singing in my head xd.png)

Oh, I hope we can breed the new ones tomorrow. I really want to breed my 3rd gen to it's mate that's still growing... Hopefully they won't refuse.