TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Hey TJ, just so you know, those eggs you posted are sick.

TJ's eggs always get sick. If they die, he brings them back to life. smile.gif

*laughs* Just an FYI to the big man.

I forgot for a sec' that he is dc god and his eggs are immortal.

hehe I find it funny how I thought that there was only a new egg in the Forest, so I, of course grabbed until I became locked..... THEN I find out that the Jungle has a new egg too xd.png What luck ^^;

Another egg slot freed up, so I grabbed another green and orange egg.

The cave ran out of new eggs before the first five-minute drop was over? Wow. Sad. The world has ended. And it only just began. /drama

Got two of each, I'm happy with my lock. Hopefully they'll gender correctly, as I'm out of female influences.

I'm loving the green and orange egg, I wonder what will hatch out of it. biggrin.gif

Finally got two of each~

Can't wait to see how the blue spot one turns out, personally.

Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Ack! Secret release! Good thing I checked back here a 2nd time tonight! They are purty! *rushes off to grab!*

I got two of each!

I'm happy, the GPX+ Shiny Hunt and a New Release! On the same day (In my time)!

Yaaaaaaaaay, new eggies! I shall catch!

I actually have 2 egg spaces, but the entire cave is empty.

Edited by RotomGuy

Damit damit damit - egg locked myself just minutes before this release, and then was like, what? Secret Friday, nooo Gnnrrr.

Can't wait to see what they will look like, especially the one that looks like an old frill egg. Thanks for keeping us on our toes TJ, we love surprises.

I want to grab more, but I'm locked with pretty tinselfails, a CB Vine, and a Vamp that I refuse to abandon laugh.gif

I managed to grab a blue one. The rest will have to wait.

Edited by Tanais

I ended up with two of the greens and four of the blue with spots. I'm really looking forward to seeing them both, but I am banking on that blue one to be gorgeous. xd.png

Also, the last couple days I kept nervously checking the news to see if there was a new post. I could just tell something was coming. xd.png I think I am getting carried away with dragon cave, but I'll admit I'm definitely having fun. smile.gif

I don't know whether or not to abandon a ND exp for it! O_O The cave is still empty. Hurry up already!

I wouldn't abandon anything that's worth much for a new release like this. There will be plenty of time after to get the eggs, if you don't now.