TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I've been clicking in both the Forest and the Jungle areas for about 15 mins now...haven't seen one egg....?

They go very fast. There are small drops every five minutes, usually, but they may be gone before you see them. There should be a longer drop at the top of the hour. That is usually the best time to get them.

There should be drops every 5 minutes. I just try clicking every single one I see while my window is still loading the "egg get" page.

I am now happily locked with 7 eggs, 4 orange swirls, and 3 speckled. 4 influenced into pairs, and everyone incubated. Now I can go to bed content! smile.gif

Thanks again for the release TJ, it's very much appreciated! <3

Got the bright spots one. I'll have silver trophy very soon so I will get one more egg slot.

I wanna see the hatchlings!!!!

Current Mood: user posted image

Any ides on what the eggs are? I think I saw the bright spots egg a while ago.....

Edited by BirdSpirit

damn!! i just got back on after being off for a few hours, and LOOK what happened!!! blink.gif

but when i came on there were no eggs ANYWHERE, so i knew something was up, check the fourms, sure enough!! haha

oh well, hope to get some SOON!!!

Many thanks, TJ and spriters!

I'd kinda expected a New Release pretty soon, but was nonetheless almost locked, and had to drop a CB Pink to get one of each.

I hope this will be like the last Release, where the new eggs were still easy to get well after the day, as usually any I (and rather a lot of other people with slower systems) don't get in the first couple of hours are almost impossible to obtain for some time...

This certainly explains how it was that I was able to become locked with all the lovelies flying onto my scroll over the past couple of days, lol - MURPHY!

(And his little Law, too!)

Edit: U haz to press the right button to meke brakets... siii

Edited by Syphoneira

Huh. Uh, same here.

If not here, where?

Reminds me of Frills, to be honest.

... -wants those blue eggs-

Ooh, new release! I have room now, too; will have to hunt later. Thank you for the new dragons, TJ!

This is a fun and very unexpected surprise. Thanks TJ and spriters!! biggrin.gif

Grabbed two of each, gendered them male and female, Incubated them, and fogged them. The green and orange ones remind me a -lot- of the Frill eggs... I wonder! biggrin.gif

It's Friday, Friday.

Lol, I was at the retreat. Still have 2 days to go.

i could only *WISH* these were some variation of frills, because i just missed them, and i really actually LIKE them, not just want them because they're gone. but i came on DC only months after they were discontinued!! D: waaah!!

<3 misfit

Hey TJ, just so you know, those eggs you posted are sick.

TJ's eggs always get sick. If they die, he brings them back to life. smile.gif

Hey TJ, just so you know, those eggs you posted are sick.

They are invulnerable so don't worry about his eggs. xd.png

I almost didn't grab the 'bright spots' egg when I first went into the jungle before I read the news forum, because I didn't want another dino (all I want is the blue one separating my spits). And I knew that there were thoughts out there about putting out another dino color or two, and well... But I really hope I like whatever comes out of the egg, because the egg sprite is just gorgeous- that blue is amazing. I want an army of those eggs. xd.png