TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Got my influenced pair of each <3 Tossed my Silver Tinsel for the 2nd dark one, although I had been planning to drop it anyways so it's not a huge deal.

The dark egg is gorgeous, although the green one reminds me of Frills which happen to be one of my favorite dragons. -whydidIonlyget1fff-

Thank you TJ (And spriters too, of course.~ >w<), these are amazing.~

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Yeah... But it still makes people look and go 'huh?' It's like the design of the day/night glory drakes with the frill coloring.

And who knows what it'll turn into.

hehe Maybe it's a day/night frill xd.png I kid, though I'm still very curious as to what they are smile.gif

Well I've got one of each now. I'll get the other two next time. Good night, and thanks for the release and the new dragons TJ and spriters!

I had to abandon an egg so I could get two of each. Blissfully locked now...though I hardly have any influences....

Awesome! Thanks so much, TJ! <3 I just happened to be awake and came over here, and viola'! New eggs out of the blue! I love both of them! <3

Edit: Thanks so much to the wonderful artists as well! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

See, that's why I'm confused. I also thought that secret = done in the artists' secret area, but I swear I've seen that green egg before.

The egg only looks familiar because of the color. I have a feeling I've seen the adult before.

The egg only looks familiar because of the color. I have a feeling I've seen the adult before.

Where did you see an image for the adult?

The dark egg reminds me of a fish.

Both are dropping in the Forest and Jungle right?

Yep smile.gif They're in Forest and Jungle.

I knew something was up when I saw 4 tinsels on the AP along with 100+ users camping there with me happy.gif

Huh. Uh, same here.

If not here, where?

Not here. And I'm still not sure if it is it or not.

Wish I could see it. But we'll know soon, TJ's eggs will hatch in 11 hours.

I've been clicking in both the Forest and the Jungle areas for about 15 mins now...haven't seen one egg....?

I knew something was up when I saw 4 tinsels on the AP along with 100+ users camping there with me happy.gif

O.o Wish I could grab a tinsel.

Didn't realize this until I saw the Congrats thread with a person saying they got the new eggs.  xd.png

That person would be me! biggrin.gifwink.gif

Got one of each..the best I could do... >.>

I knew something was up when I saw 4 tinsels on the AP along with 100+ users camping there with me

Someone from the rare egg departure thread in the trading forum was dropping a few tinsels in the AP

Edited by Dragonwing1234

I was hoping there would be a release soon biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the dark blue egg looks like!

I've been clicking in both the Forest and the Jungle areas for about 15 mins now...haven't seen one egg....?

I think the cave ran out again... There was about 40 people on each of those two pages, grabbing eggs until they couldn't any more. There might be more during one of the five minute refresh drops, but probably not until next hour.

I just did a Google search and was going to ask what this was when I saw this update. I saw this description in the Forest but they were all taken before I could get one:

This egg has bright orange and green markings.
Edited by BrightStarBella