TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Two new eggs, that's lovely! Managed to get three of each, so happy I didn't have much time for the cave lately and wasn't scroll-locked at all because of that.

I also thought that one of the new eggs reminded me of something, then I came here and read some posts and yes, they do look a bit like the frill eggs did. *sigh* I loved those, I'm still sad that they're gone.

And the paper eggs! So cute how they're unfolding now!!! biggrin.gif

Managed to get a pair of each, after some urgent-unlocking biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see them grow up. Oh look! TJ's are starting to crack!

For once I was in the unusual situation of having 4 open eggspots. Now I've got two of each kind. Can't wait to see what comes out of those eggs.

Thanks TJ and spriters for that wonderful little surprise!

I got my second bright spots so now have two of each.

I was a tad surprised though to see ordinary eggs were dropping as well in the Forest during the noon (UK time) release, a mere 12 hours after the new eggs were released.

caught 3 swirls now off to find some bright spots! (glad I had some incubates left, but still have a few hours to wait till I can catch some more). Thanks TJ and spriters for this sneaky release .

sorry bit slow and still reading through the thread - what is this about paper unfolding?

thank you TJ and spriters! the eggs are awesome. can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults look like! currently have one of each.

They are not.

While the colors are similar, although not as dark, those of us who love the Frills will always look for any possible sign of their return. Maybe the new Egg is an homage to our missed and beloved Frill. <3

Paper eggs unfold now instead of cracking. Speaking of cracking, TJ's are cracking even more!

sorry bit slow and still reading through the thread - what is this about paper unfolding?

They mean this :

user posted image

On-Topic :

Omg TJ, you are really sneaky xd.png !!!

I can't wait to see the adults =3 !

Heh, I knew we were due for another release soon.

Can't wait to catch some new eggs and see what they hatch into. biggrin.gif

I wanted a CB Mint and I find no egg. Now what do I find on the forum. xd.png

Awesome new dragons! Now if I can only find one....

Wow, actually snatched one in the 5 minute drop. Well, I'm locked for another hour or so now, so I guess I'll catch some later tonight as I have to get some sleep before work... again.

While the colors are similar, although not as dark, those of us who love the Frills will always look for any possible sign of their return. Maybe the new Egg is an homage to our missed and beloved Frill. <3

Unfortunate then that I have to tell you that I have nothing to do with this release and people who are going omgrerelease are simply jumping to conclusions.

Of course this also happened during their release, in which people managed to convince themselves that the frills were mutant skywings even after TJ's had reached S2. I don't even know why I try to tell people anything about anything anymore. :|

I've got a feeling, just a slight feeling that the green and orange ones have something to do with citrus. I- I don't know why. I just think so. Well, 4 hours until we get to see the hopefully beautiful hatchies!

But, why are they "Friday release"? They were released on Saturday... am I right?

Got 4 of them already and waiting to be unlocked rolleyes.gif

But, why are they "Friday release"? They were released on Saturday... am I right?

Got 4 of them already and waiting to be unlocked rolleyes.gif

They were released 12:00 AM Friday Saturday, Eastern Time (Cave Time).

Edit:: Err, Well, yeah, I guess technically they were released Saturday, but it was Friday night.

Ignore me, I'm too tired to be awake right now. >.<

Edited by tikigurl91

Does anyone with a current paper egg mind linking me? I would like to see what the new sprite for the 'unhatching' dragon is. :3

Just caught 3 of each biggrin.gif As usual, thanks to whoever helped make these! I wish I had Reds, can't WAIT to see what they'll look like...