TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I missed the last hour-drop 'cause I didn't know about the release yet, and the next hour-mark is when DC usually goes down for scheduled maintenence. I wonder if it'll still go down during new-release, and will that mess up my grabbing?? Ack!

Just got my second spotted egg, have two of each, can influence and incubate tomorrow, and now I can head for bed all locked up and happy. Good night and good luck, everyone! Thanks again, TJ and spriters, for yet another night spent in front of the screen waiting for eggs, when I should have been doing something else. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

The cave is literally being emptied 5 seconds after being filled. Hurry up hour drop ohmy.gif

@ blackdragon71: lmao!!! that's freaking hilarious!! but let's all admit, it's not anywhere near as bad as DC holiday HELL... i mean fun!! laugh.gif

anyways, i've got 2 of each, but my son was JUST going to bed when i found this out, and saw me on & asked, so now i have to stay up & catch for him as well! oh well, i'm always up late anyways, and if the 2am drop is gonna be maintenance, i'm goin 2 bed!!

<3 misfit

Edited by misfitknits

Drat . . . I thought I could get the last egg I needed before the maintenance, but y'all were too quick for me that time around. Looks like I'll be hunting around for a good web series while I wait. Thanks for the pretty new eggs!

Edit: Huh, nevermind, just got my second green one. That was awesome. biggrin.gif Glad I managed to squeak in before having to dodge the other breeds. It's off to bed I go!

Edited by Goslander

Saw that BBW xd.png Was clicking madly on the drop and almost clicked it. Anyways, I managed to catch 3 bright spots and 2 orange/green, so it's time for me to take a break from hunting and influence~

I saw a Magi and Swallowtail O_O

But, I managed to lock myself nicely with two dark blue's and a green and orange.

wait, you *saw* bright spots? I was refreshing like crazy and I only saw the orange/green description! Grabbed two of those, but I didn't see any bright spot ones at all. *pouts*

I just grabbed a new egg before I even read the news. I've NEVER done that before! I feel kinda accomplished for that.

Sorry, big newb question... I've been checkin the cave/ap randomly all day and havent seen any of these?

How do I get one? ;/

Edited by Tearadria

New release! YAY! I just grabbed a couple of the green/orange eggs. I'll pick up some more when my other eggs hatch. cool.gif

wait, you *saw* bright spots? I was refreshing like crazy and I only saw the orange/green description! Grabbed two of those, but I didn't see any bright spot ones at all. *pouts*

From what I saw, the two breeds are in different biomes.

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

I got two of each and was able in influence a male and female for each one. I can't wait to see what these one's look like; the eggs are just gorgeous.

:]

Sure you're checking both the jungle and the forest? Orange/green is in the Jungle, bright spots is in the Forest.

Need to wait for 5 minute drops or hourly.

No one can abandon them cause they're all on 5 hour CD's.

Ok, so they are in the caves then? Is that why there are no eggs there?

Ty for helping me lol!

Sorry, big newb question... I've been checkin the cave/ap randomly all day and havent seen any of these?

How do I get one? ;/

There won't be any in the AP for awhile, they drop in the main cave at the 5 minute marks, and a big batch at the hour.

.... and *duhs* I didn't realize they were in seperate biomes. Dangit!

There won't be any in the AP for awhile, they drop in the main cave at the 5 minute marks, and a big batch at the hour.

.... and *duhs* I didn't realize they were in seperate biomes. Dangit!

Thanks!

5 minute marks...2:15..2:20 etc right??

YEY I got one..thanks guys!

Edited by Tearadria

You'd think after TJ's hints on twitter last week about how easy it is to do a new release that I would leave a couple egg slots open for one. But noooooooo. sad.gif Oh, well, I have eggs hatching later today so I'll get mine then. smile.gif

Thanks for new eggs to both TJ and the spriters!

loltwitter

Baw, now that I've caught my eggs I'm just sitting and staring at them. 10 hours till TJ's eggers hatch xC Wonder who the spriters were... gotta thank TJ and the spriters too anyways ^^

loltwitter

Baw, now that I've caught my eggs I'm just sitting and staring at them. 10 hours till TJ's eggers hatch xC Wonder who the spriters were... gotta thank TJ and the spriters too anyways ^^

If Lyth did the green/orange ones..

... well, I called it >D

If Lyth did the green/orange ones..

... well, I called it >D

Oooooo!

Is there reason to believe that Lyth did the orange/green ones?