TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Well, no wonder I'm seeing so many low-time eggs in the AP right now. xd.png Thank you, TJ for yet more pretty eggs to distract me from lineage projects. rolleyes.gif And thank you, spriters, for your hard work, as always! Can't wait to see what hatches and grows.

I'd be quite happy if they were based off the frills. I got into the game waaay too late to get any, and am very sad about that. They are such pretty dragons smile.gif

Aaaand now I can't sleep. Curse you addictive sprite colletion game laugh.gif

I was also thinking that about the frills.  I'm very curious!

While they're not exactly the same as the old Frill eggs, there is certainly something frilling about them! <3

...wish, wish, wish!!!

What a great time to be mega-locked. Edit, or close to being mega-locked! xd.png

Thanks for the release! I'm looking forward to catching some. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

Huzzah for more eggs! Many thanks to the artists and TJ.

(Darn, and I'd just gone on a breeding spree an hour before this started...)

Many warm thanks, TJ, for such pretty looking eggies. smile.gif I look forward to the growth of these sure-to-be cuties.

Huzzah for more eggs! Many thanks to the artists and TJ.

(Darn, and I'd just gone on a breeding spree an hour before this started...)

Tell me about it; chatting in IRC, and someone mentions how rares breed better during new releases. I'd just bred all my rares...

i just knew there was going to be a release this days... and now i'm stuck with eggs i do not want to abandon!! xd.png it seems i'll have to, though x_x

Thanks for the release, TJ!! x3

I am assuming "secret" means, well, secret. I don't think these were pulled off the completed list but the dark one looks oddly familiar.

Which Biome are they in?

Because everywhere is empteh.

The cave emptied about 15 minutes ago... They were in the forest and jungle. There might be more when the next hour hits. ^^

Which Biome are they in?

Because everywhere is empteh.

Look in the jungle and the forest at the top of the hour and you should see them.

I am assuming "secret" means, well, secret. I don't think these were pulled off the completed list but the dark one looks oddly familiar.

See, that's why I'm confused. I also thought that secret = done in the artists' secret area, but I swear I've seen that green egg before.

Of course I would find out about this just as I'm getting ready for bed. dry.gif Why do I have to work tomorrow? Oh well, maybe I can pick up one of each before I shut my computer down for the night.

see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

Aren't these new descriptions for the biomes when they are empty?

-----------------

Almost new hour..must grab swirl egg!

See, that's why I'm confused. I also thought that secret = done in the artists' secret area, but I swear I've seen that green egg before.

Me too...they look super familiar...

Edited by Dragonwing1234

That's because the new egg looks kind of like this: user posted image

That's the old frilled egg.

That's because the new egg looks kind of like this: user posted image

That's the old frilled egg.

Well, I know that, but it's not just that.

Well, I know that, but it's not just that.

Yeah... But it still makes people look and go 'huh?' It's like the design of the day/night glory drakes with the frill coloring.

And who knows what it'll turn into.