TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

lol, how did i not see this coming. just caught my first swirly one!

and its nice to hear the paper has that awesome new hatching sequence

Yeah! Anyone else notice the similarity to Frill eggs? I hope they're replacements~

Thanks TJ!

They are not.

Thank you for the new release TJ and than you to the spriters.

I'm rather glad now I didn't even see an Ice in the Mountains yesterday, let alone snaggled one.

I have two swirly ones and one bright spots one - I did have to drop a Sun egg (I will complete my Sunrise/Sunset collection *g*) And I should be able to get a second bright spots in about an hour when an egg hatches. I'm not prepared to drop any of my remaining eggs. I'll just wait to get any more.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Caught one bright spotted.

Now I'm locked, but I'll try again later. Don't want to abandon any of my eggs.

Yay, new release!

Got 3 of each in the hour drop just now. (egg-locked now)

The blue ones kinda remember me to the deapsea eggs, so I was a little bit surprised they weren't at the coast. Only about 7 hours left until TJ's eggy hatch!

I've got 6 of the green and orange due to mad clicking, and no notification, so I've locked myself and can't get blue ones. sad.gif

Are they a permanent release?

Is it just me or are there no longer any 5 min drops?

there still are. only one or two get dropped at a time though, so you have to be quick to even see them.

i also saw a white striped egg.

Finally got my share, now I leave the hunting to the others who haven't gotten theirs yet happy.gif Good luck!

I really have no idea what dragons these will be. Let's see if we can get some clues in about six hours when TJ's eggs hatch.

Super sneaky for sure! I never thought we'd have another new egg drop before our much anticipated Halloween babies came out. I've been punked (in a nice way). Thanks TJ. smile.gif

Yeah! Anyone else notice the similarity to Frill eggs? I hope they're replacements~

Thanks TJ!

They are not.

sad.gif too bad

i really would like to get a frilled and i'm really feeling bad that i didn't get a chance

i joined just as they were being phased out and before i could catch them, i broke my knee and spent two months in a hospital with no internet

i hope in the future there will be one day with probability of getting one frill

They appear every 5 minutes, you just gotta be fast. You'd have a better chance with the hourly drop, which goes on for about five minutes and is starting just around now!

Well, now I'm all locked ^^ Four of the swirls and three of the spots. Off to influence!