TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Yes, the orange/green eggs look like the frills' eggs xd.png

I thought they looked like Daydream eggs except Green/Orange and no cloud.

Caught one of the new ones biggrin.gif Have yet to see any of the ones in the Desert during the 5 min or hour drops.

This is so exciting! I wasn't expecting a release so close to Halloween smile.gif

If I recall correctly, (often don't, lol,) we had one a bit later than this last year, right about when the Seasonals changed over.

This is probably better, as it gives people who still need more Summers a chance to grab and hatch a few new eggs before getting the last of the Summers that they need.

But it's worse for those of us unfortunate enough to be amazingly locked with several new Tinsel eggs, a Black, a Red and a CB Pink, that last being dropped to allow for one of each of the new eggs to be immediately picked up.

But everyone else will have to feel sorry for me, because somehow I just can't manage to feel sorry for myself... biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Dragon Cave - The only place where my insomnia pays off. Thanks for the update, all! I was feeling a bit aimless there for a while, although the glomp gifting has been fun. biggrin.gif

I use a Wii for Internet and therefor have a hard time reading back.

What Biomes are these Eggs appearing in?

Forest and Jungle.

The spotted ones appear in the Forest, and the orange and green ones appear in the Jungle.

ohmy.gif

Only discovered this when I saw the wave of new eggs in the hatcheries. Currently scroll locked, hope these little guys will be around long enough. D:

Hmm, I'm very curious about the spotted one... I swear I've seen it before, perhaps even liked it. tongue.gif Like, on the Completed list or something. Not sure though.

I really love new releases. I really do. xd.png But I was so happy to have everything of my wanteds now complete on my scroll. Now I have to be quick to get everything in time until Halloween. ^.~

But to do a little hunting again, was fun too.

Bisous and thanks for keeping me busy again. *^-^*

Awesome new release! I just wish I wasn't so locked in as I am tongue.gif

And did you change a few other things too? It looks like when the paper eggs hatch instead of a crack, the folds peel back! ohmy.gif What else has been subtlety changed I wonder?

user posted image <= Saw in Silvi's xd.png

*shakes head and rolls eyes* New-release eggs in hatcheries already. I've found five sick ones already.

Be careful people! Goodness.

Omg it's true, I just saw a paper with a folding-sequence for the cracks! That's so awesome!

Yay - new release! biggrin.gif

Always happens when I am completely scroll locked though. sad.gif

This is a permanent add right?

Yay - new release! biggrin.gif

Always happens when I am completely scroll locked though. sad.gif

This is a permanent add right?

I hope so!!!

Got a swirly egg. Only had space for one, and no way I'd toss my tinsels or CB Red for a normal new release egg. I'll just wait it out.

Paper's ARE unfolding ohmy.gif

Anyone else notice there are no cracks in any of these eggs yet?