TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I'm really not impressed by this new dragons.They are fine,but don't make me want to go *grab all I can before is too late*.In fact,I'm quite disappointed with the latest releases.Hope halloween will be better.

I just love the new adults they are amazing looking.

Oh, these are lovely! I especially love the Spotted ones.

lol, spicy tangerine! If anyone was going to get that as a name... YOU'RE TOO LATE! HAAAAAAAA

Yups, deluuuuuusional.

I keep thinking tangars = tangerines, and wanting to eat them :>

Hahaha. Something similar happened to me: being a birdwatcher, at first I misread "tangar" as "tanager,", which is a kind of brightly colored bird. tongue.gif

I'm thinking the tangars might look very cool when paired with canopies, and perhaps deep-seas for the greenwings.

Oh, these are lovely! I especially love the Spotted ones.

lol, spicy tangerine! If anyone was going to get that as a name... YOU'RE TOO LATE! HAAAAAAAA

DAMN YOU. Damn you to Heckavista.

(It's actually a lovely little town down by the coast, just don't stay after dark.)

Definitely going for some Deepsea action with the greenies.

DAMN YOU. Damn you to Heckavista.

(It's actually a lovely little town down by the coast, just don't stay after dark.)

Definitely going for some Deepsea action with the greenies.

Muahahahahaaaa. >D

Anyways, since my eggs hatched, my scroll is open for more eggs, soooo *dashes off to cave*

I actually think that the color scheme of the Tangars goes really well with the color of the Flamingos. Maybe I'll do a little personal lineage featuring them...

My favorite of the two new ones, however, would have to be the Green wings :]

When I see the name tangar, I thought more along the lines of tanagers(a bird species) rather than tangerines.

Edited by Nectaris

The name was inspired by both and also the word tangy. :)

Edited by JOTB

Oh hello JOTB! You did wonderfully on these, as I'm sure you've heard.

I think the Tangars will look stunning with Neotropicals, or perhaps Frills, for those of us who have some. And the Greenwings would like nice with Nebulas or Deep Seas :3

Oh no, the cave's blocked... :C

It's going to be some time before it opens up again xd.png

Maybe not, but still, there's a lot of eggs. *looks up at the sky-high mountain of eggs*

Ohai JOTB.

Edited by aquamarine__

Muahahahahaaaa. >D

Anyways, since my eggs hatched, my scroll is open for more eggs, soooo *dashes off to cave*

:<

IHU 4evr ;____;

I dunno, I don't really like the match of frill/tanger.

/now has "Tangy Spice"

:<

IHU 4evr ;____;

I dunno, I don't really like the match of frill/tanger.

/now has "Tangy Spice"

ninja.gif

Not sure what I'll name the others.

Those adults look so beautiful! I like the spotted greenwings the best. The gold-horned tangar pose looks kind of like the neotropical.

When I see the name tangar, I thought more along the lines of tanagers(a bird species) rather than tangerines.

This is what I thought of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangie

The Tangie is the name of a sea horse in the folklore of the Orkney and Shetland Islands in the British Isles. The name derives from the Danish word "tang" meaning "seaweed". It is usually described as a rough-haired type of pony with seaweed or shells in its mane.

That would be more fitting to the spotty one though.

Those blue green ones must have an awesome metabolism if they eat everything they can fit their mouths around xd.png I really want to name mine "Piggy One" and "Piggy Two" xd.png

that said I love, love, love them both <3