TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

They are lovely! Thank you spriters!

*hugs all 6 of hers*

Dang I love the whole we can have 6 eggs thing! Thank you again TJ!

I'm actually disappointed; I thought for sure I'd absolutely love the blue ones based on the hatchlings, but the green ones are actually my favorite of the two adults!

They're both nice, except for the wings on the blue ones. They look more like giant fins rather than flexible wings =P Maybe it has to do with the shading? I don't know, I calls them like I sees thems.

Guess I was wrong about the stuff being fungus too! Bah, I still like the colors and I'd enjoy having lots of frozen hatchlings =p

First a great thank you to TJ and the spriters - they are beautiful.

Just a small adjustment needed in the description of the Greenspotted dragon

nearly anything living thing that they can fit in their mouths
a few things too many me thinks tongue.gif

First a great thank you to TJ and the spriters - they are beautiful.

Just a small adjustment needed in the description of the Greenspotted dragon

a few things too many me thinks tongue.gif

there is a Grammer Patrol thread pinned in the suggestions section wink.gif

and this boo boo has been reported there

Car broke down in my school parking lot so I didn't get to see them grow. :[ But OMFG they are sooo cool! =D *me goes to collect more*

Omg omg I loooove them!! I will definitely be making an army out of the Greenwings.

I don't usually like "bright" dragons, I don't have Canopys or Neotropicals for that reason, but I love the pose and overall look of the Tangars so perhaps I can get past the brightness and collect a few of those.

Both the adult sprites are awesome with their contrasting colors, bu I must admit, I like the hatchies more. Maybe it's because the Tanager looks like its scooting its butt. xd.png

Both the adult sprites are awesome with their contrasting colors, bu I must admit, I like the hatchies more. Maybe it's because the Tanager looks like its scooting its butt. xd.png

Lol either that or they just look cuter when they are smaller. xd.png I kinda like the adults...very pretty on the Spotted Greenwings. :3

They are lovely! Thank you spriters!

*hugs all 6 of hers*

Dang I love the whole we can have 6 eggs thing! Thank you again TJ!

...wat.

You know, it's funny, the green eggs seem familiar to me, but the Spotted adults seem awfully familiar too.

Well, I have to admit, even though I think DC has more than enough green and blue colored dragon breeds and that it would be nice if other colored dragons were released more often, I LOVE the Tangars. They are absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

Well, I have to admit, even though I think DC has more than enough green and blue colored dragon breeds and that it would be nice if other colored dragons were released more often, I LOVE the Tangars. They are absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

Do have to agree. More red would be nice <3 mm yummy. Or yellow, we still need some yellows.

WestWindReborn: I've seen enough...?

I can't remeber any common yellow dragons (electrics are mainly black).

I snagged some good names, like Green Spotter and Fizzy Tango :3

I can't remeber any common yellow dragons (electrics are mainly black).

Day Glory Drakes are yellow, and fairly common. Also Harvests.

Oh my what pretty dragons! Thanks TJ and spriters! I think I'm going to get a few more of the Spotted Greenwings I like them better than the Gold-horned Tangars, not that I'm knocking the Tangars, I just like the Greenwings more!

Oh, I still haven't thanked JOTB... thank you a lot for another good work! biggrin.gif I should say to you that I really like your work on the hatchlings <3

And now that we haven't to worry about seeing those new eggs as adults (and other sneaky releases laugh.gif), until Halloween I'll care only about grabbing all the new eggs I can, raise some CB commons for Zombie fodder and try my Halloween pairings biggrin.gif