S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

Purple again; I last dyed my hair purple two years ago when I completed school. It was rather fun to see the reactions of my teachers when I took my last exams with purple hair laugh.gif .

I don't have any idea of dying, but if I do, it would be very dark color. Which most people can't find any difference from black.

I have been saying for years that I will dye my hair purple for my midlife crisis. laugh.gif

Since my hair is naturally a beautiful mocha brown and also very dense and healthy, I will never dye it, little less bleach it. But if I did, I'd probably make it lavender purple with hot pink highlights. laugh.gif

Ive been dying my hair for like maybe 7 years now (maybe 6) and I've done every colour from red, blue, pink, purple, green, turquoise, black. right now my hair is half black and half blue smile.gif My natural colour is brown though ^^

I go with a 'natural redhead' color when I dye my hair. I did purple once, but have since concluded that purple should be reserved for highlights...

I wanna straighten my hair and dye it a light blue color Many have said that with my light skin tone and if my hair was straight and not curly it would look amazing and I seriously wanna try.

Turquoise and lilac ombre look! I am DYING to do this :3

I really wish more exciting colors were more permanent because I'm way too lazy to re-color every week. >_>

~

My friends did my hair temp-black for one Halloween and they all loved it. I've thought about trying that again, but I really got used to having blonde hair. And, you know, humans + change = difficult.

I've done blue, red, and purple in my hair at the same time. After that, I've mostly stuck with blue. I really liked it. There was little blue that stayed, very faint. We just re-dyed my hair blonde and it turned a very pretty pink color, which I really love.

I bought some purple because it's supposed to be permanent (it worked for me okay in the past with different hair but my sister said it didn't work for her). I'm gonna try some highlights here with it, I think.

I really like having color in my hair. owo

I tend to henna my hair, but it takes a lot of time. I have a TON of grey, so when I'm done, I have killer copper highlights. I like red. My next henna job however will be brown henna, as I'm out of red.

Me hair is brunette right now. My older sis who is in college had blond hair but dyed it a reddish color and I like it. My other older sis who will be 18 in May has blond highlights. Im honestly not really sure what color I would dye it. I might start out with natural highlights first if i was to to see how i would like it and go from there.

I've had my hair black, red and chestnut. My own haircolor looks better on me haha, though my blonde will probably turn black when I get older.

Edited by Sany

I have been saying for years that I will dye my hair purple for my midlife crisis. laugh.gif

I did. biggrin.gif Half of it, anyway. It's my daughter's fault, I swear. Her and her sissy decided to Kool Aid dye theirs, and I liked how kiddo's came out, so I tried it. Well, my hair is just darker enough than kiddo's that the Kool Aid didn't show. So I kinda jumped in with both feet and bought a Splat kit, bleached the bottom 6ish inches, and stained it purple. It fades kinda fast (I have to wash it every day cause curls), but I like the pink it fades out to as well.

I've thought about dying the tips of my hair pink or red.

I have naturally blonde hair that I haven't dyed yet.

If I wanted to dye my hair, I'd go with a dark purple color. But I'm not sure I want do do that, knowing the negative side effects. I'd rather wear a wig.

I love my natural brown hair, but I've always thought about dying it a copper red or have a single red streak. I also love teal and purple ombré but I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull either of those off.

I have dark brown hair and that's all I would suit

but I have mixed it with purple, and I no likey

so I would dye it/mix it with red

I really want to dye mine a black-brown and put in turquoise ends, but it's so much upkeep to have dyed hair. >_> For me, having naturally brown hair, I have to strip the colour first, then dye it.

I've had my boring brown all my life, only the end of last year did I decide I'd had enough and dyed it green. Atm tough my hair is a silver/lilac. I've gone mint, sea green and a few other colours so far. Next on the list is turquoise blue smile.gif

All the colours of the rainbow. And then I'd act completely serious all the time as if I didn't know my head was a walking rainbow.

My hair is naturally black, so that and the fact I'm goth/punk style people assumed i dyed it. but I have streaked it hot pink after bleaching out parts totally. it looked good on me, though next time I think I would honest go for a color I actually like. Perhaps red, blue, or purple maybe a mix of the three