S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

So, I just dyed my bangs purple. Since I have dark brown hair, I had to bleach it first. Bleaching was a huge pain, but I really liked how my hair looked blonde, and I think I'll leave it like that after the purple washes out. The dye was the easy part, but it didn't stick too well, so I have pink and blonde bits mixed in. I think it looks good likemthat, thou. And I can mess with my hair so there's eaither a lot of color or just a few bits of purple showing.

i'd like a dark gunmetal grey/blue. a dark,almost black grey with some blue. nd of course, shiny biggrin.gif

lol but for a natural hair color, just shiny black. o.o

i do think that pure white hair is really cool, even though its not natural. i wouldnt want my own hair like that, but i always thought that pure white hair looked really cool on other people.

I'd dye my hair a darker brown, as my dye has faded and my hair is reddish brown now dry.gif

And I'd also add turquoise streaks tongue.gif

I currently have faded blue hair. This summer I bleached it white, and tried for silver, except those who made the dye used too much blue so it just looked weird. Dying it purple/light lilac gave a more silvery impression than the silver dye ever did, and after that I threw some spring green into the mix. Looked pretty cool. After that I dyed it blue. The first days after, the colour was a very nice, deep cobalt. I love colours. biggrin.gif

My hair is naturally quite a medium/dark brown. I'd like to dye it dark blue or purple so the colour looks around the same in some lights but really bright in the sun.

My hair is like a light brown/dirty blonde right now, but I'm going to bleach it lighter when I get around to it. I just prefer myself as a blonde, which is weird, because even when my hair is completely bleached and obviously very light, people still refer to me as a brunette?

I guess it's because I don't look like a Barbie aha

I recently got the underside of my hair dyed black (while mostly keeping my natural light brown). There was a blonde streak left in my bangs though, so I went and had it dyed really bright orange. It looks insanely cool. biggrin.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

I don't know if my light-to-dark brown hair would allow the color variations I'd want, but...

I'd love to have light-blue hair. Like, sky-blue. That would be awesome.

And purple, just a bit lighter then the purple dragons.

And at one point I would love to just go all-out neon pink, because FUN!

Blue. Dark blue. Yep. Though I'm not complaining about my natural. Dirty blonde, I believe it's called. Like, half brown, half blonde. Dunno. I like it though.

I'd try a bit brighter golden brown. It's a honey-caramel color originally, but it looks black unless in sunlight. reaaally dark. xd.png; I'd like to see it with a bit more color all around.

I used to bleach my hair purplish-red with strands of black underneath. I was so much in love with it. It looked so very cool~

Then this nasty skank and her skank army suddenly found it funny to make fun of my hair all year long so after I while I became so sick of her insults that I decided to just let my natural hair color grow back.

Ever since, I don't really do bright colors anymore. Although I would love to try blue sometimes, haha, imagine it. My parents wouldn't let me in the house. My dad completely relates such 'odd' colors to stupid retards who are stupid as hell.

Yeah, it's stupid. I know. -shrug-

I really want to dye my hair black right now, but we just haven't bothered to actually get the dyestuff in the first place. And the one time we did they didn't have what we were looking for. :L

This'll be the first time I've dyed my hair if it works out~

i would a shinigami.......lol.

nah i would like blue hair, it's that i am emo(i am not emo) i would just like blue hair, i mean dark blue with black tips.

I really want to go a bit lighter. My natural hair right now is golden-blonde (think Blake Lively), but I'll probably get it toned to get the copper out. If I ever want to go a lot lighter, I'd want something like Cara Delevingne.

Crazy colours... probably lavender/light pink like Audrey Kitching or black with blonde/white highlights like her.

I have naturally black hair and I've always wanted blue or purple highlights but it's so dark I've never been able to bleach it light enough to, even with a professional doing it. Blue turns chlorine-green and purple turns charcoal-grey. Now I'm starting to get premature white on one temple... I'm really tempted to try to put blue over the white. tongue.gif

I've been sitting on the possibility of getting an undercut for a while and leaving my bangs long and bleaching them white but that might be too radical for work.

Actually dying them soft grunge pastel pink would be really cool too.

Serious adult alert.

My hair is 'Burgundy' at the moment. My friend overheard an older couple complaining about 'today's youth' when they saw me.

Thanks... I think... xd.png

Edited by CatCreature

I'd bleach mine completely white, or dye it black or blue. Maybe try for a gold color.