S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

I dye my hair quite frequently, because with my haircut I look like I have a Justin Beaver style going on (before I style it). I usually let my hair dresser do what she likes. I get my hair dyed every 3 months. My current colour (dark purple) is almost completely faded and I'm getting it redyed soon.

I've dyed my hair dark purple, multiple shades of red, black, and blue.

The highlights I've gotten were white, blond, blue, dark red, purple, bright red, and orange.

ย 

I think I may be going really light purple on the top with maybe black underneith this time around. ^^

Edited by May50555

I currently have silvery blonde hair, and if I had the patience for the upkeep I'd like to have some teal in there.

I have naturally black hair and I've always wanted blue or purple highlights but it's so dark I've never been able to bleach it light enough to, even with a professional doing it. Blue turns chlorine-green and purple turns charcoal-grey. Now I'm starting to get premature white on one temple... I'm really tempted to try to put blue over the white. tongue.gif

My hair is naturally black with red undertones, but my hair stylist is able to bleach it white. It usually takes to applications (I use a 30 and then a 20), and some serious toning, but it can be done!

If I had to dye my hair it would be black with either blue or red streaks like user posted image or user posted image (yes I am well aware this is a girl but you get the idea) or none at all like Alex Evans.

ย 

My sister (Anniline) says her hair would either be plain black or dyed similarly to mine as: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ย 

Yeah, we've put a lot of thought into it.

I'd love to dye my hair darker, right now it's a golden reddish brown, but I hate it and I'd much rather have it dark brown. But my mom would never let me dye my hair. :/

I attempted to dye my bleached(golden brown) hair black twice with semi permanent dye(comes out in 8-10 washes) for my clinical attachment but my hair turned greenish and has faded to light green with a blonde tint. I love my current hair color but my mother wants to bring me to the hair salon to get it coated glossy black. I'm strongly against coloring my hair black especially permanently and if i was unfortunate as to be dragged there to get it dyed I will try means to fade that colour out. How can I fade permanent black dye as quickly as possible?

I've been thinking about to dye my hair orange... But I'm too picky with what I spend my money on, so it hasn't happened yet even though I've been wanting to dye it orange since late January/early February this year.

ย 

My hair is currently a rather dark brown colour in some places while it's very light brown in some other places... And as a added "bonus" (if you can call it that...) I've some blonde streaks... I wouldn't say that it's something wrong with it... It's just that I've had it since my hair started to turn into brown from a almost white colour when I was five years old, so I (and many others) deem it as I look the same as I did almost 15 years ago...

Even though this would never happen, I would dye my hair blue or white or red or green. Though pink would be preferred. tongue.gif

I attempted to dye my bleached(golden brown) hair black twice with semi permanent dye(comes out in 8-10 washes) for my clinical attachment but my hair turned greenish and has faded to light green with a blonde tint. I liked my previous funky hair colour very much but my mother forced me to go to the hair salon to get my green/blonde hair dyed black. I dislike my current hair colour. I heard that baking soda mixed with Head & Shoulders shampoo can fade permanent dye. Is it true? If used, will my hair fade back to its bleached state?

i would probably bleach my hair to a platinum blond to see how it looks (draco malfoy much?)

or dye it red to see how it looks because ive got the fair skin for it to look semi natural

I dyed my hair blue not too long ago, but it faded really quickly. I'd love to dye it blue again or maybe purple....

ย 

OooOOoo I think I'm gonna go dye shopping soon happy.gif

I have ALWAYS dreamt of dying a lock of my hair pink.Or maybe some white and some red.

Ooo, purple or blue. biggrin.gif But I think I'll hold off on that until I have a lot more white hair. lol!

Grey! xd.png I probably would not dye my hair, and even if I would my skin color really only works with my brown hair, but I would probably dye it a lighter brown, everyone thinks my hair is black...

I would love to dye my hair a bright, crazy color - really intense purple and red or something. Get a cool hair-cut that's easy to manage, but I just...don't have that...slight bit of courage to do so. I don't think it would look good on me. sad.gif