S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

Give me pink. It's not enough to collect Sweetlings. I must become one of them.

I've done so many colors already, but if I were to do something new, I would attempt to do the full rainbow effect. Lately my thing is the purple range--everything from pinkish purple to indigo is mixed around on my head right now.

I'd keep it my natural color but dye just a streak of it a dark green. But unfortunately my hair is too wavy and can be wild for me to keep up with it.

I've had my hair dyed/bleached quite a few times. I've had just lighter streaks, streaks of blue and of purple, and most recently I had all of my hair bleached and it colored in a gradient from red to orange to yellow. That... didn't last long, apparently red dye washes out a lot faster than blue/purple. :( Also bleaching all of my hair kind of messed it up (and BURNED) so I wouldn't exactly recommend it. I do think the blonde looks good though, especially when my hair grew out and the top was brown while the bottom was blonde. 

My hair is sensitive and I like it deepest brown, the way it is naturally, so I likely will never dye it. But if I did, I would put some auburn highlights in to accentuate the ones that are already present.

I've dyed my hair auburn, dark brown, platinum, and golden blonde. It's golden blonde right now, which is only a shade or two lighter than my natural dishwater blonde. I want to try something new but I'm not sure what. My hair is almost down to my hips so coloring all of it is expensive and time consuming.

I'd love to dye my hair again, but alas, my boss said no *mad face* *people really don't care about hair color as much as bosses think they do*

Anyway, in the past I've dyed it purple, black, and once my natural blonde with blue stripes.

I've dyed my hair auburn and black in the past. I keep getting tempted to do a turquoise-to-purple ombre or maybe even a full rainbow, but the pennypincher in me cringes at the thought of how much that would cost to get done well.

Did see a cute list of reasons in favor of dyeing one's hair bright colors; my favorite was something along the lines of, "You don't have to worry about your roots starting to show, because no one could possibly believe that's your natural hair color anyway!"

Thinking of dying my hair brown for the autumn season - trying to decide if I should go full brown, or put brown stripes/layers/etc in my blonde hair (it's wheat blonde in sunlight, but looks closer to dark ash blonde under fluorescents or clouds).

I used to want to color my hair dark brown or platinum blonde.

These days I just think I want my natural color back, which is ashy dark blonde. I used to use red henna on my hair and now I'm growing it out, it's more like natural peachy color now, with roots of my own (got some blonde highlights during summer) but they blend in quite nicely since henna fades out naturally. I've been thinking about dyeing the ends with some not so permanent pick color, since I've never had pink hair. It would probably be more like peachy pink though.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I usually have blonde highlights, but have experimented with colours.  At first, I did purple and it's currently red, but fading out into pink.  I want to do blue, but most of the colours are temporary or semipermanent at best. My natural colour is black, so I do have to bleach before highlights, which means strands will break off at random.