S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

I died the underside of my hair black cuz I was too chicken to bleach it lol.

However, if I were not chicken, I would bleach the front of my hair and die it either purple or a dark blue :3

I once bleached some wide strands(1-2 inches) of hair and I dyed them in cherry red ^-^ A few years later I was planing to get some blue highlights but I developed an allergy to hair bleach and dyes T-T

Edited by Elery.

Dark blue streaks :3

I'd dye my hair black to go with the streaks but my hair is already dark brown ><"

i used to have bright pink in my hair and before that a bright red but it started to fade later, so i just went to black hair.

if i could do another color like that i'd definitely want dark auburn.

I just redyed the tips of my hair purple biggrin.gif

It's on top of blue so it's pretty dark but I still like it!

PURPLE!!

user posted image

WOW, UR HAIR LOOKS AWESOME!!! Would like to dye me hair purple someday. smile.gif

I would go with purple or blue, or red and black. smile.gif My favorite colors...although my mo would make me take it right out! dry.gif

Going to have to start colouring my hair soon as it's going grey (I'm 36) and it's naturally medium brown so I guess I'd go my own colour. I've been every colour under the sun though from brown to black to pink to orange to red to purple, you name it. That was years ago though. Been auburn/copper-various shades and blonde - various shades too.

I've been many natural colors.

My natural hair color is brown.

But I've been blonde, black and even red.

So I think to make my Fohawk even more awesome I might do purple soon.

Then one day green. <3

In the last twelve months I've had black, purple, orange, brown, and bleach-blond hair. ^^ It's been fun dying it, 'n such.

prolly blue. I wouldn't dye it completely though. Just streaks or tips biggrin.gif

Well, i've been thinking about dying my hair blond with Light Blue/Light Purple tips at the end. Multi-Color is funnn~ :D

Am I the only one who would actually dye my hair platinum? >_>" I've always thought it was beautiful, even though only old people naturally have it.

Am I the only one who would actually dye my hair platinum? >_>" I've always thought it was beautiful, even though only old people naturally have it.

Platinum blonde is a nice colour but requires bleaching esp if I have brown hair.-.-

I would totally dye it light blond, then get bright blue and pink hilights. my friend has it and it looks so cool (my hair is dark brown now)

I would bleach my hair a bit lighter, It gets kinda dark and dirty in the winter but in the summer it's a super light blonde.

I dye my hair a dark burgundy brown. It'd a wine color and looks purple in some light.

I look fantastic as a ginger -shot-

I'd choose some shade of light blue, but if I wanted it a natural color, all I would need to do is put my head in the sink. I have brown hair, but after water gets on it, it turns darker with blonde and red streaks. Naturally.

Meh, I guess I would rather dye it black, that is if I don't get it normally from my father's side.