Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

JaneMcAsh sorry I can't do anythhing to help your seasonals project. I am way lacking on springs of any kind.

Grats also on the lovely red nebula lineages.

Looks like they switched away from the blues again. Problem is I was hoping to get a blue nebula from my silver male and they won't even give me an egg lately. I've been having problems with that lineage, he has like three red nebula daughters already dry.gif I'm trying to get a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/veff I got the 2nd gen silver part of it from a friend. I only have one caveborn silver and I'd like him to be in this lineage. LOL

Edited by Linda4atc

@wolfwindmoon:

Wow, that lineage must have taken ages to breed, with Trios being so stubborn to give any eggs at all and Nebs tending to gender the wrong colour... (Well, that's what they do to me, usually.) And it looks absolutely great ! Crossing fingers for your upcoming breedings.

@Amazon_warrior:

Male Moonstone and Black look really good together, nice colour scheme. I just wish the Black weren't so... thin ? Frail ? Slender ? You know what I mean. Beautiful lineage nonetheless, I hope you get the Black eggie soon.

@Linda4atc:

As I said to wolfwindmoon, a lineage with Rares and Nebulae has to be more than tough. And these two look so noble together - wishing you all the best for the hunt after the Blue Nebula you need from your dragons !

Aaaaaand:

Finally !! I did it ! Started on the third of June, and bred the respective actual pairs every week - now it's (almost) finished !!

Rule Britannia !

Loving the Hornblower novels and stuff from the Age of Sail Royal Navy, and with 2012 being the Queen's Diamond jubilee I just thought it fitting to do it before the year has passed.

And DC seems to be programmed to fit this lineage, for each 1st gen dragon fits it's name:

Royal Blue - Well, of course Royalty rules Britannia, and they are kind of Navy Blue (the dragons, not the Royalty, those are just blue-blooded)

Greys - are "commanding the heavens" indeed

Skywings - do a lot of rising when soaring through the heavens

Waters - live in the "azure main", they are even coloured almost azure

Stone - well, a charter like this is practically set in stone

Green - being earth dragons, they are the "land", or at least guard it's roots

Guardians - guardian angels with scaled wings instead of feathered ones

Sunsongs - the dragons of hope, freedom and good omens, they surely will never be slaves

Skywing+Water = Bluna, they don't just "rule the waves", they even ride them

Stone+Green = Geode, another Hybrid for the 2nd gen centre, matching the Bluna

Of course, the real crown of my work will be a Royal Blue, but they decided to give me a Sunsong first. Which is indeed more fitting if considering the text, for it will have to be named "Britons never shall be slaves".

And that's the story of my "Rule Britannia" lineage (that produced 9 Blunas in a row, and 3 other ones from a second pair, before giving me the 3rd gen Royal Blue) - probably not very interesting, but I'm soooo giddy about finally finishing this lineage, which is my little project-of-the-heart, that I just had to share it ! wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Such great lineages everyone. I love this thread so much <3

Also, just out of curiosty i went and found the oldest 2nd gen from that magmax red neb lineage as an assumption of thats when i 'officially' started it. The egg was born Sept 18 of '11. It's taken me nearly a year to get a 4th gen and two uncooperative 2nd gens!! x.X

But! I have enough 2nd gen deepseas to make a 5th gen of http://dragcave.net/lineage/cZoWE yay! Only 7 more 2nd gens to a 6th gen.

And i'm finally approaching 7th gen of my 10 (or 12) gen project. I think that makes me 12% done (3% ack!). Yay. So if anyone else is doing http://dragcave.net/lineage/asn4O and you'd like an egg from me just send a PM! (cause i think i saw a few others a while back?)

Still slowly working on my Val Line. Taking forever but the end result will be well worth it. ^__^

Needing some more 3rd Gens from some more awesome people. My post in another thread

If anyone could help me, I'd love you forever. smile.gif

My Spitfire x Waterhorse project is finished. 5th gen was the generation goal. I am so relieved that the parents get along. The father was a pain in the posterior to breed. T^T

@wolfwindmoon: Oh wow, those lineages are really gorgeous. Impressive too. They make me jealous. :x

Great lineages everyone! smile.gif I wish I could help with the Val '09 lineage, but both my 2nd gen Vals are from Pinks...

My new Rainbow lineage is making steady progress. I now have a 3rd gen indigo egg, and also an IOU of a 2nd gen Red from Holly! smile.gif I've bred some 2nd gens and had some others kindly contributed by various people. I may actually manage to get this done after all. happy.gif The only fly in the ointment is my reliance on Tinsels in the orange sections. I really hope we either get a new orange-coloured dragon soon (Halloween, maybe?) or that Tinsel breeding picks up again. Right now it seems like they don't even want to breed commons. :/

@Amazon_warrior:

Male Moonstone and Black look really good together, nice colour scheme. I just wish the Black weren't so... thin ? Frail ? Slender ? You know what I mean. Beautiful lineage nonetheless, I hope you get the Black eggie soon.

Aaaaaand:

Finally !! I did it ! Started on the third of June, and bred the respective actual pairs every week - now it's (almost) finished !!

Rule Britannia !

Loving the Hornblower novels and stuff from the Age of Sail Royal Navy, and with 2012 being the Queen's Diamond jubilee I just thought it fitting to do it before the year has passed.

And DC seems to be programmed to fit this lineage, for each 1st gen dragon fits it's name:

Royal Blue - Well, of course Royalty rules Britannia, and they are kind of Navy Blue (the dragons, not the Royalty, those are just blue-blooded)

Greys - are "commanding the heavens" indeed

Skywings - do a lot of rising when soaring through the heavens

Waters - live in the "azure main", they are even coloured almost azure

Stone - well, a charter like this is practically set in stone

Green - being earth dragons, they are the "land", or at least guard it's roots

Guardians - guardian angels with scaled wings instead of feathered ones

Sunsongs - the dragons of hope, freedom and good omens, they surely will never be slaves

Skywing+Water = Bluna, they don't just "rule the waves", they even ride them

Stone+Green = Geode, another Hybrid for the 2nd gen centre, matching the Bluna

Of course, the real crown of my work will be a Royal Blue, but they decided to give me a Sunsong first. Which is indeed more fitting if considering the text, for it will have to be named "Britons never shall be slaves".

And that's the story of my "Rule Britannia" lineage (that produced 9 Blunas in a row, and 3 other ones from a second pair, before giving me the 3rd gen Royal Blue) - probably not very interesting, but I'm soooo giddy about finally finishing this lineage, which is my little project-of-the-heart, that I just had to share it ! wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Thanks! happy.gif Mostly I chose Blacks because I like the ascending/descending contrast in the poses of Moonstones and Blacks. It's also the perfect opposite for my female Moonstone x White lineage. smile.gif Blacks do look rather skinny, though. I explain it by thinking of them as wiry ninja warrior dragons! tongue.gif

Also, I love your Rule Britannia lineage! It's great when the breeds in a lineage have meaning. Even without your explanation, I could see what you did there. smile.gif If you do a list for siblings, I'd love to be on it!

ETA: FINALLY! *throws confetti and kermit-flails at everyone* I've been trying to breed an egg like this from two different pairs for about 6 months! ohmy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

i tried but got nothing i will keep trying and will let you know if i get anything!

Thanks for trying!

I now have a Purple Dorsal 3rd Gen so now I can breed another 4th. Just need a few more to get to 7th! biggrin.gif

Still slowly working on my Val Line. Taking forever but the end result will be well worth it. ^__^

Needing some more 3rd Gens from some more awesome people. My post in another thread

That is super pretty! Wish I could help but alas, I can only provide a checker electric and you already have those. x3

If you can find me a mate/or anyone can breed me a mate I can give you the first baby of this.

Edited by Wiz

Alrighty, I need you wonderful people to send me some blue colour vibes for this girl. I'm hoping her and her intended mate will produce the right offspring to be a future partner for this gorgeous AP find. I (obviously) didn't have the alt Ribbon required to replicate the lineage exactly, but I think the Shadow Walker is a good enough substitute. happy.gif

So please go blue, little lady. Then we can worry about your son turning purple. biggrin.gif

Alrighty, I need you wonderful people to send me some blue colour vibes for this girl. I'm hoping her and her intended mate will produce the right offspring to be a future partner for this gorgeous AP find. I (obviously) didn't have the alt Ribbon required to replicate the lineage exactly, but I think the Shadow Walker is a good enough substitute. ^_^

So please go blue, little lady. Then we can worry about your son turning purple. :D

I had to click the links and tab back and forth a few times before I understood what you were trying to do (it's too early for this) but it was worth it. That's gorgeous! You'll have to keep her on a strict blueberry diet once she hatches. *blue vibes*

If you can find me a mate/or anyone can breed me a mate I can give you the first baby of this.

I may be able to breed one for you from "Smitten Kitten". (My "Love Unrequited" is already included in that lineage).

I did promise someone else an egg from '09 Valentines when they're available to breed tomorrow, though, so it depends upon whether or not the first breeding is successful.

If anyone could help me, I'd love you forever. :)

Wish I could help that lovely lineage out. D: My Thuwed Valentine is a 3G and so can only produce 4G's. My other Valentine is also a 3G and isn't even from a checker. Best of luck, though, and keep us updated! I'd love to see how far you get. ^^

I already have Daydream so you don't have to worry about it. Thanks for the offers though! <3

I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with this lineage. It's taken me a while to round up the ones I have now, and I still need a couple more to get the 7th Gen. But I can't wait to finally get there! biggrin.gif

I find it amazing how hard it is to get a hold of Flamingo x Val. It's my favorite pairing yet that is one I don't have. xd.png

Let's see, a quick recap of everything I have:

Waterhorse

Horse

Nocturne

White

Albino

Sunrise

Daydream

Terrae

Guardian

Red

Pink

Magi

Electric

Royal Blue

Golden Wyvern

Purple Dorsal

I have a feeling I'm missing one though. XP

I may be able to breed one for you from "Smitten Kitten".  (My "Love Unrequited" is already included in that lineage).

I did promise someone else an egg from '09 Valentines when they're available to breed tomorrow, though, so it depends upon whether or not the first breeding is successful.

Thank you for the offer smile.gif someone else has already helped me out with an egg though so I'm good for now.

@tikigurl91: Okiedoke. I don't know why I was reading those as the ones you needed not already had lol blink.gif

Edited by Wiz

I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with this lineage. It's taken me a while to round up the ones I have now, and I still need a couple more to get the 7th Gen. But I can't wait to finally get there! biggrin.gif

I find it amazing how hard it is to get a hold of Flamingo x Val. It's my favorite pairing yet that is one I don't have. xd.png

I can breed a 4th gen sibling of this flamingo

but it would have the purple dorsal in it ,which you already have sad.gif

For being "rare" blusangs breed much better than I would like dry.gif

I am looking for someone who is working on a blusang x pink checker who might by chance have or be able to breed a pink???

I would love to swap for such a pink, but would gift this one to someone who is also working on a similar project --

Has anyone gotten a stripe from an Olive yet? ( Blusang= Blue stripe ) I am hoping Olives will produce green as I am working on even gen colored stripe lineages from mixed parentage

I can breed a 4th gen sibling of  this flamingo

but  it would have the purple dorsal in it ,which you already have  sad.gif

I'd still happily take it! I'm sure I could use the Purple Dorsal I already have in another lineage. happy.gif

I've tried Olive x Stripe multiple times but all I've gotten were Olives so far. >.<

Edited by tikigurl91

@tikigurl91, I can breed you a sibling to this spring dragon, although if you want a spring egg you would have to wait until next spring. If you don't mind a summer egg, I could try breeding it now.

Or, I could try to breed you a 4th gen red sibling to this dragon. I've already given you a 3rd gen red from the father's lineage, but you could replace that with the 4th gen.

(Looking at these dragons reminds me -- remember when seasonals were common as dirt?)

I can't believe how stubborn my guardians can be. It took me three or four tries to get this egg. Some base pairs have been so stubborn on giving me eggs, I was beginning to wonder if this dragon would ever get a mate!