Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

my pure 2nd gens line reached 7th gen

Just stopping by to show this off, however i will try for a moonstone male later tongue.gif

It took a while because i wanted every color stripe and breed only in there and they took a long time to give me that blue stripe from bluna.

Now hoping my intended mate for this one comes together when my brimstone genders male and likes it mate en works up quickly till 7th gen.

in the meantime started the work on the next 8th gen with the few dragons that are left in cave.

Waiting till halloween for a pb ghost and my 3rd gen blusangxtsunami and luminaxgoldhorn refused (twice actually as i rebred those already once)

But looking at my scroll now makes me smile as my hatchies show that my pb stripes project is going forward (a bit) again.

So i am happy after all, even with a few rejections.

Still trying to find the best mate for Mistletoe Thuwed.

Do you prefer this?

or this?

Neither is perfect, but they're the best I have been able to find so far.

I prefer the second one as well. Do you think you could ask the breeder of the father for a winter egg? That might make it more even in colours...

@Chanilove and lilysally, thanks, I think I prefer the 2nd one as well. Hm, a winter father would balance the colors better. The father was an AP catch, but I think I know who the breeder was. I'll keep it in mind when winter comes along!

Still trying to find the best mate for Mistletoe Thuwed.

Do you prefer this?

or this?

Neither is perfect, but they're the best I have been able to find so far.

I'll confess I like this one better, personally, even though it's purples rather than Seasonals. It just seems more aesthetic with the 2nd Gen Holly in both lineages, to me.

I'll confess I like this one better, personally, even though it's purples rather than Seasonals. It just seems more aesthetic with the 2nd Gen Holly in both lineages, to me.

I agree that the 2nd gen looks better in that one, with both being holly checkers. Too bad I can't use the first generation of one mate and the second generation of the other! Well, I will keep looking, and meanwhile, maybe I'll just switch back and forth between the two mates.

my pure 2nd gens line reached 7th gen

Just stopping by to show this off, however i will try for a moonstone male later tongue.gif

It took a while because i wanted every color stripe and breed only in there and they took a long time to give me that blue stripe from bluna.

Now hoping my intended mate for this one comes together when my brimstone genders male and likes it mate en works up quickly till 7th gen.

in the meantime started the work on the next 8th gen with the few dragons that are left in cave.

Waiting till halloween for a pb ghost and my 3rd gen blusangxtsunami and luminaxgoldhorn refused (twice actually as i rebred those already once)

But looking at my scroll now makes me smile as my hatchies show that my pb stripes project is going forward (a bit) again.

So i am happy after all, even with a few rejections.

Nice! I was totally going to ask for an egg so my 7th gen could have a mate, then I saw this dragon and remembered I'd gifted an egg a while back! I see you've got rares and trios in your project. I'm considering it now that they breed together and maybe any other dragons that breed true together even if only once a year, like marrow and shadow walkers, but not the Christmas or Valentine. What do you think?

Nice! I was totally going to ask for an egg so my 7th gen could have a mate, then I saw this dragon and remembered I'd gifted an egg a while back! I see you've got rares and trios in your project. I'm considering it now that they breed together and maybe any other dragons that breed true together even if only once a year, like marrow and shadow walkers, but not the Christmas or Valentine. What do you think?

I was considering doing the same for my PB 3rd gens project. All being well, I should breed a PB 3rd gen Marrow this Halloween, though I haven't made any provision for PB SWs yet. Hmmm.... *goes into planning mode*

yeah, it took me a while to get the pb gold, the silver is self bred but my golds were so stubborn i had to make an arragement to get a 3rd gen from someone with a pb gold.

After halloween i hope my other 7th gen will come together fast, i always could try you an egg from those parents if you want wink.gif

@amazon,

to bad for 3rd gen shadows you'll have to wait a year, at first i was planning to do 3rd gens too but i wanted the frill in it and it was hard enough to get someone (thx ytak) who had a 2nd gen to breed me a baby smile.gif

@ytak

I am happy i have enough shadow walkers to go for two purebreds and can make a few extra lines next to that. I'll only have to see how i am going to breed them all. If i want to keep a few marrows and pumpkins it won't be possible to keep an egg from all of them so if you need a pb shadow walker we can set up an arrangement. I have 9 shadow walker pairs.

yeah, it took me a while to get the pb gold, the silver is self bred but my golds were so stubborn i had to make an arragement to get a 3rd gen from someone with a pb gold.

After halloween i hope my other 7th gen will come together fast, i always could try you an egg from those parents if you want wink.gif

@amazon,

to bad for 3rd gen shadows you'll have to wait a year, at first i was planning to do 3rd gens too but i wanted the frill in it and it was hard enough to get someone (thx ytak) who had a 2nd gen to breed me a baby smile.gif

@ytak

I am happy i have enough shadow walkers to go for two purebreds and can make a few extra lines next to that. I'll only have to see how i am going to breed them all. If i want to keep a few marrows and pumpkins it won't be possible to keep an egg from all of them so if you need a pb shadow walker we can set up an arrangement. I have 9 shadow walker pairs.

D'oh, I could have bred you a baby from this! wink.gif But the 2nd gen project looks really cool - kind of makes me wish I'd done that instead - 3rd gens are hard work! xd.png PB rares are the worst - I could theoretically breed a PB 3rd gen Gold, but they're all classic uber-stingy breeders. And I have no CB Silvers at all. I did trade for a 2nd gen PB Silver once, but he's still without a mate... rolleyes.gif

I may start breeding a PB 3rd gen SW - after all, it's an on-going project that'll continue as long as I'm playing DC and there are new breeds to collect. What really throws me for a loop is the introduction of hybrids, because then I feel like I have to rebreed sections to include them. laugh.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

D'oh, I could have bred you a baby from this! wink.gif But the 2nd gen project looks really cool - kind of makes me wish I'd done that instead - 3rd gens are hard work! xd.png PB rares are the worst - I could theoretically breed a PB 3rd gen Gold, but they're all classic uber-stingy breeders. And I have no CB Silvers at all. I did trade for a 2nd gen PB Silver once, but he's still without a mate... rolleyes.gif

I may start breeding a PB 3rd gen SW - after all, it's an on-going project that'll continue as long as I'm playing DC and there are new breeds to collect. What really throws me for a loop is the introduction of hybrids, because then I feel like I have to rebreed sections to include them. laugh.gif

Yeah when i started it i knew too it would be going on with every breed that has male and female and can breed together. And as there are more breeds entering the cave it will go till i quit.

The introduction of the rare breeding mate me want to put them into the line immediatly. And as my golds didn't want to work with me i arranged a common egg from a 2nd gen pb gold to go into the line.

But i completely understand what you are saying about those breed only breeds. I planned my line so that all stripes are in there and i was happy that ytak gave me a magi so i could incluse the bluna and goldfish in it.

I rearragend a few of my couples to get the UV in the lineage (that's in the 2nd 7th gen waiting for my brimstone to grow, like its mate and breed the last missing line to the 7th gen).

Getting all the right color stripes in the line was a complete pain, they kept throwing out bluna eggs.

At least when then this 7th gen will be ready i'll have 8th gen standing on my scroll till there will be enough breed in the cave to make the 2nd 8th gen tongue.gif

It would be nice though if there came a few more pygmy breeds as that pb is standing still right now sad.gif, i might try and rebreed those with 3rd gens as might get a higher gen than and that looks better then the 3rd gen i have now waiting for new breeds

i could try to get you a silver pb but ... they are in the same category as yours, super-stingy breeders. I didn't get a shiny egg from any of my metals since i don't know when any more :s

@ytak

I've got enough shadow walkers to get 4th gen eventually. I had to think through all my Halloween dragons to see if I had enough scroll space to do what I want.

But i completely understand what you are saying about those breed only breeds. I planned my line so that all stripes are in there and i was happy that ytak gave me a magi so i could incluse the bluna and goldfish in it.

I rearragend a few of my couples to get the UV in the lineage (that's in the 2nd 7th gen waiting for my brimstone to grow, like its mate and breed the last missing line to the 7th gen).

Getting all the right color stripes in the line was a complete pain, they kept throwing out bluna eggs.

At least when then this 7th gen will be ready i'll have 8th gen standing on my scroll till there will be enough breed in the cave to make the 2nd 8th gen

I know what you mean about breedables only. I'm considering starting parts of mine over and rebreeding out to 7th gen since the UV came out. I confess that I want to avoid trying to rebreed old parts, like getting a different seasonal every generation. And I think now that I might want to try for a different color of stripe, too. >.> ....There's a good reason I call it the Neverending Project.

I try to breed even gens most of the time but I've found myself at a bit of a stand-still with a pink and flamingo, because the flamingo gendered wrong.

I need a pink mate for this

and a Flamingo mate for this, that won't cause inbreeding when I combine the lines.

Anyone out there able to help?

I try to breed even gens most of the time but I've found myself at a bit of a stand-still with a pink and flamingo, because the flamingo gendered wrong.

I need a pink mate for this

and a Flamingo mate for this, that won't cause inbreeding when I combine the lines.

Anyone out there able to help?

Hmmm. I could breed you some 2nd gen Flamingo x Frill eggs if you like (I have 3 CB female Frills). Regrettably I can't help at all with the Pink...

Hmmm. I could breed you some 2nd gen Flamingo x Frill eggs if you like (I have 3 CB female Frills). Regrettably I can't help at all with the Pink...

That would help a bunch! Would you like something in return for them? I have some evengen checkers or I could put you on a list for a pink or flamingo when I get there.

That would help a bunch! Would you like something in return for them? I have some evengen checkers or I could put you on a list for a pink or flamingo when I get there.

Oooo, well, I wouldn't say no to a sibling of the Flamingo you linked there, if possible. smile.gif It'd make a great mate for this. biggrin.gif

Unfortuneatly the flaminog was an ap grab D: so I can't do that...but I could breed you a red from a new pink if you'd like and then you could have a red/pink/green lineage. Like so.

The even gen checkers I have are waterhorse x water I can breed a sibling to this, or this if this waterhorse genders male, or I can breed you a third gen sibling to this but the lineage has a small waiting list (one person)

I confess that I want to avoid trying to rebreed old parts, like getting a different seasonal every generation. And I think now that I might want to try for a different color of stripe, too. >.> ....There's a good reason I call it the Neverending Project.

For that reason i bred till i got a non seasonal on purpose so i can't be surprised by a not really wanted egg tongue.gif

And indeed it's never ending tongue.gif

and they liked each other so building to the next 7th gen. smile.gif

Unfortuneatly the flaminog was an ap grab D: so I can't do that...but I could breed you a red from a new pink if you'd like and then you could have a red/pink/green lineage. Like so.

The even gen checkers I have are waterhorse x water I can breed a sibling to this, or this if this waterhorse genders male, or I can breed you a third gen sibling to this but the lineage has a small waiting list (one person)

I realised it wasn't a self-bred dragon shortly after posting - d'oh! rolleyes.gif But not to worry on my account. The Water/Waterhorse checker is rather cool, though - I'm a sucker for blue-coloured lineages. I'd be happy with a sibling of any of those, really. smile.gif

@dolphine: Don't look now, but there's a Dragon Request for Balloon/Seasonal hybrids. They look like they'll be super-cute, but I am *not* looking forward to trying to fit them in my lineages! D: Congrats on the egg, though. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@dolphine: Don't look now, but there's a Dragon Request for Balloon/Seasonal hybrids. They look like they'll be super-cute, but I am *not* looking forward to trying to fit them in my lineages! D: Congrats on the egg, though. smile.gif

Oh help,

that's going to be a pain tongue.gif

but it looks pretty cool

Yes! Finally! Took me more than one year, off and on breeding them.

Refusals only in 1st and 2nd gens, later on quite a bit of no eggs...

But now, this is going to be NOCTURNE li-sa laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/o2hie

And open for requests in a week's time.