Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Just wanted to stop by and share my Pillowfighter project. Thugs whose girlfriends end up laughing at them.  laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rGXR8

Ahahaha, that's brilliant! Not only do the breeds look genuinely good together, but the vision of the female Pillows howling with laughter at their derpy brute mates is adorable. biggrin.gif Love it.

In other updates, I was very pleased to finally breed this 5th gen Daydream x '09 Val baby. Its mate was supposed to be ready around the same time, but the final 2nd gen pair refused each other (I've had an insane amount of refusals amongst these Daydreams rolleyes.gif), so I need to find fresh blood. But other than that, I'm happy. happy.gif

EDIT: Wahaha, 5th gen Ultra Violet! Need more Spitfires and Purples to push to 6th gen, methinks.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

Just wanted to stop by and share my Pillowfighter project. Thugs whose girlfriends end up laughing at them. laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rGXR8

xd.png

But apparently they stop laughing long enough to breed eggs, so that's good. tongue.gif

I have a very yellow 3rd gen for my rainbow lineage. smile.gif I was going to wait until I had more 2nd gens, but I couldn't resist seeing if they were compatible. I'm one breeding away from having a mate for it, too. I also made some progress on a Whovian lineage. I've had loads of refusals and slow breeding for this lineage (and a few derps on my part didn't help either), so it's nice to finally see that 4th gen! Next step is to breed her a mate to get to 5th gen and finish the lineage. smile.gif

@ Amazon_warrior I love your Rainbow project.

@ Sir Barton That is soo cute!! Love the humor. laugh.gif

@ wolfwindmoon Has it hatched "RED" yet?

@ codyne grats on the purebred grays.

@ Kelan I don't want to know how much truble that purebred black line gave you. dry.gif

And I/m bumping this up...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@ Amazon_warrior I love your Rainbow project.

@ Sir Barton That is soo cute!! Love the humor. laugh.gif

@ wolfwindmoon Has it hatched "RED" yet?

@ codyne grats on the purebred grays.

@ Kelan I don't want to know how much truble that purebred black line gave you. dry.gif

And I/m bumping this up...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

smile.gif Thanks!

Also, the Summer's still available? blink.gif *nabs* I was locked when you posted it yesterday, but now I have room! biggrin.gif

Grats Wiz biggrin.gif

I have some finallys to report( mates waiting)

finally Sunstone

aren't they supposed to be common???

finally black

took along time to get red for the other half as well dry.gif

finally white stripe

now I have 2 pairs so I can wait impatiently for red tongue.gif

aaand

I have this 2nd gen pink from male blusang influenced female

I was trying to trade it for a Blusang with the same lineage, but no-one seemed interested

if you are doing this pattern please pm me if you can use this-- I have 2 other pinks and need a blusang thanks Ae0nian biggrin.gif

and a request of sorts: I would like to get some 2nd gen blusangs from OLD pinks to make a mate for my Sweet Guy- from Sweetlings-- If you have a CB old pink, I am more than happy to make some arrangements to trade biggrin.gif( locked at the moment so pm me for a future trade etc>)

Edited by dragonpuck

Ahhhh, they liked each other! wub.gif They produced a egg, which was promptly gifted to codyne as a thank you for gifting me the mate. biggrin.gif

I now need a huge Alt Sweet x Fog lineage in my life.

Ahhhh, they liked each other! wub.gif They produced a egg, which was promptly gifted to codyne as a thank you for gifting me the mate. biggrin.gif

I now need a huge Alt Sweet x Fog lineage in my life.

That is gorgeous, congrats!

I'm nearly finished with my red lineage, if only these two would actually produce an egg, have mate ready & waiting! *pokes them*

O . M . G . They all turned out how I wanted them to. *dances*

I hate you. T_T But seriously, congrats! I'm viewbombing my Nebula baby right now, so let's hope you haven't sucked out all the good luck from the Nebula rainbow pool. xP

Still worried about wolfwindmoon's Nebula, though. I've been watching it and sending it daily red vibes. <3

Edited by Chanilove

Thanks so much for the red vibes guys. I'm urging my girl along as well! It's like holding my breath for three days xd.png Currently sending a lot of views to her, but it's still a bit early for her to gender. Finger's still crossed x.

But finally am almost to a 7th gen on my water horse x horse checker! <3 after i'm not sure how many refusals.

Gratz on your coloring Wiz!

That is gorgeous, congrats!

I'm nearly finished with my red lineage, if only these two would actually produce an egg, have mate ready & waiting! *pokes them*

Thank you! biggrin.gif I also have this. I just need a mate for it, and then I'll be able to breed the offspring to the other Alt x Fog baby.

Gah, your lineage is so pretty! *sends egg vibes*

ohmy.gif

I've had these two for a whole year and completely forgot about them!

Just bred them today and got this gorgeous egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ti2pi

*facepalm*

How could I forget about something like that??

lol congrats on the egg (& hey I bred that red!) biggrin.gif

That lineage is also nearly done but stuck waiting for an egg (in this case a white) *sporks all my misbehaving dragons*

ohmy.gif

I've had these two for a whole year and completely forgot about them!

Just bred them today and got this gorgeous egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ti2pi

*facepalm*

How could I forget about something like that??

That is awesome and a really beautiful lineage.

Aquamyrine

Yes! Done with Nebula until 6G. :3 Nothing but refusals and influence-fails to worry about now. ^^;

Congrats! I've been sending it red vibes. smile.gif

I wish it worked on my own Nebs. XP

@Lilali: I knew someone from here gave me that pretty. I see you've gotten pretty far with that lineage. I'm impressed!

Congrats! I've been sending it red vibes. :)

I wish it worked on my own Nebs. XP

@Lilali: I knew someone from here gave me that pretty. I see you've gotten pretty far with that lineage. I'm impressed!

-squeals!- http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wk26f thank god! Now to force my pair of 2rd gens to like each other (then that baby the waiting 3rd gen mate) and get this mess up to it's final 5th gen!

Lordy I'm so happy x3

Woo! You know, I may just believe in vibes now. XD Thank you, Tikigurl91 and congrats, wolfwindmoon!

Recently bred this beauty right here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1RO0B

Half Thunder Half Magma 4'th Gen God Themed Lineage.Quite nice if I say so myself. I 'm currently trading for anyone who likes it. If you wanna trade just toss me a PM>

Put on offer an this wonderful Magma!

Sent you a PM and put an offer down, REDBULL.

Meanwhile, two of my CBs for my Terrae/Deep Blue project not only hate each other, but rejected each other with the whole, "You can't even click on this one," deal. So I had to rename it and hopefully it will like its new partner better.