Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Well congrats on the Blue nebula and lovely silver you guys. I saw those and went tried mine again, my sympathies ytak, even with fertility I still could not get an egg (again) I've been breeding him since he grew up on Jan 5th he has produced three daughters but all were red nebs.

Calling upon the fabulous posters here for some assistance:

I picked up this Daydream egg from the AP recently, it's a beautiful even gen! wub.gif

I know someone who would love a sibling, unfortunately the owner of the "Mysterious" lineage doesn't have their scroll name shown. Does anyone here happen to know the breeder and how I could contact them? I would appreciate it.

biggrin.gif Love it, it's the perfect choice for the Wee Free Men! I may have to pester for an egg once you're done. tongue.gif

@Terces - that's a lovely lineage, though I have no idea who the breeder is. However, I'm sure I've seen someone with something about wanting Daydream/Holiday lineages in their siggy. Perhaps they're the breeder? If I remember who it is (or see that siggy again), I'll PM you...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I need a little advice on a potential pairing. I just got my random 2nd gen Thuwed today. I can easily breed a mate for him but I'm wondering if I should do this instead...?

Also, I can't believe I got this "lady" last night!

@ Vhale- That is a very pretty lineage. Congrats on the GW!

@ Amazon_warrior- Congrats on the White Stripe!

Yayness, they finally gave me a white Stripe! smile.gif

OOH one of mine is in there--

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love a black/white sibling not in a rush

biggrin.gif Love it, it's the perfect choice for the Wee Free Men! I may have to pester for an egg once you're done. tongue.gif

@Terces - that's a lovely lineage, though I have no idea who the breeder is. However, I'm sure I've seen someone with something about wanting Daydream/Holiday lineages in their siggy. Perhaps they're the breeder? If I remember who it is (or see that siggy again), I'll PM you...

Feel free to bug away wink.gif The only sadface I have is No'-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Jock-But-Bigger-than-Wee-Jock Jock doesn't fit.

I need a little advice on a potential pairing. I just got my random 2nd gen Thuwed today. I can easily breed a mate for him but I'm wondering if I should do this instead...?

Also, I can't believe I got this "lady" last night!

@ Vhale- That is a very pretty lineage. Congrats on the GW!

@ Amazon_warrior- Congrats on the White Stripe!

I like the Li Resurrection breeding, I would gender the child female and then breed a mate for her that would be green colored dragons that blend into the terrae color.

(Amazon_warrior @ Sep 24 2012, 11:32 AM) love that marrow and stripe combo! congrats biggrin.gif

congrats that is fantastic!!! I love both the GoldenWyvern's and reds. I have bred these several times but still no egg

lineage viewer

Thanks for the kind words, guys. smile.gif

@dragonpuck: Of course you can! Couldn't have bred it without your help. smile.gif

@Wiz: Yay, thank you! Shame about the name, though - I always liked that one. tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

So... the craziest thing has happened this past week in my magmaxred neb lineage. I managed to be gifted a 3rd gen magma, trade for a 3rd gen neb, then tried my 2nd gen pairs that have only ever given me ONE egg since March (bred weekly)... and they gave me a magma o-O

So somehow I've managed to have four 3rd gen magmas and only 1 nebula. What is even happening???

Also autoabandoned an egg for waterhorsexhorse lineage. Almost cried till i realized it wasn't the breed i needed anyway xd.png

But. Uh. Them trio breedings. What even?

Oh tikigurl9 that sucks, but you are able to breed sibling to mate?

wolfwindmoon LOL well if you have 3 magmas guess it's time to look for a 4th.

I have been able to get breed a 2nd gen purebred Ice but my magmas and my thunders have never given me a pure egg. dry.gif

Oh tikigurl9 that sucks, but you are able to breed sibling to mate?

Fortunately yes, and they already gave me an egg. Luckily I have lots of extras for this lineage so I always have a backup plan. But I hate the wait. XP

My admiration for anyone who can get a checkboard out more than a few gens. I'm attempting to get some 2nd gen royal blues but I keep getting guardians. I'd like mates for these two dragons. And I even tried the 2nd gens again for a royal blue but without much luck (which will be available on the even gen trade/gift thread in a few minutes). I actually have enough CB royal blues on my scroll for a 7th gen checkerboard but I don't think I'm going to get out that far, I'm not that patient! lol But its good to have the potential on my own scroll.

Edited by ytak