Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I bred a couple of eggs from my turps and GWs and was wondering which lineage formation do you guys think looks better?

Lineage 1

Lineage 2

I'm leaning towards lineage 1... opinions? .3.

I bred a couple of eggs from my turps and GWs and was wondering which lineage formation do you guys think looks better?

Lineage 1

Lineage 2

I'm leaning towards lineage 1... opinions? .3.

I like option 1 better Varekis. It flows much more easily to me than the 2nd option. smile.gif

Awesomeo, thanks for your opinions, sheppardkid and Saloiq. =)

*confidently goes to influence eggies now* :P

@kleptomaniac: I've a pair of CB Frills I can try for you too. Just drop me a line whenever you feel like taking in an egg.

@Varekis: I prefer option 1 too^^ Though according to this list you're pretty lucky to have those two eggs? Or did I miss something again? xd.png

Also.. is anyone doing a Black/Pink checkerboard lineage?

Finally

so many refusals but 4th gen at last  Royal x nocturn

hopefully I will have a 4th gen mate in the not too distant future  rolleyes.gif

and Turpentines breed with marrows so I have another slot in my mixed marrow lineage to fill  biggrin.gif  ( still seeking  turp from female  marrow that I have no previous offspring from)

Ohh so close lol.

I can breed you a marrow x turp next week if you haven't got one by then? Just PM me a reminder. smile.gif

Varekis I like #1 too, that is a beautiful combination.

Also.. is anyone doing a Black/Pink checkerboard lineage?

I can breed a 3rd gen (m Blk f Pink) if needed.

I am Looking for an Mirrow Mate for these 3rd gen Marrow Checkers:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SAG0I

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dFSbP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0r4tb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CKDRe

Since Marrows can't breed now that means a 3rd gen Hellfire Egg from Fem Hellfire x Male Marrow, 3gen grey Egg from Male Grey x Fem Marrow, a 3red Sunsong geg from Male Sunsong + Fem Marrow and a 3rd gen Sunstone Egg from Male Marrow + Fem Sunstone.

When breed it should look like http://dragcave.net/lineage/vbk7P.

Also looking for 3rd Gen Marrow Checkers I don't have jet. Especialy Moonstone, Nocturne, Silver (one dreams) Neotropical...

I can breed a 3rd gen (m Blk f Pink) if needed.

Thanks^^ But I'm not looking for eggs like this. I was just curious who is doing one. ^^;

@sanderj: I can breed Sunsongs from female Marrow. Though, I'm locked right now. >_<''

Hmm, not sure... Any thoughts?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tDvP3

Despite generally finding the solid gold wings too striking for a lot of mate pairings, I'm really liking this one! They look lovely together. =)

Yeay smile.gif good dragons also.

Love the two shades of gold in the lineage. ^^

I'm really happy with the progress I've made on my 7th gen gwyvern project. So far I have the top half: this 6th gen gwyvern with heartseekers, winter magi, male shadow walkers, and male gold metals.

For his mate, I need 4th gen gwyverns with female gold metals, female shadow walkers, solid gold winged snow angels, and valentine '09s in the CB gen. I have the ones from female shadow walkers and valentine '09s--but of course they're not the ones that will be bred together. dry.gif

I also have half of the gold winged snow angels and half of the female gold metals, so I just need four 3 more 2nd gens. Getting close now! EDIT: and closer still, thanks to a lovely egg from Amazon_Warrior!

(Help enormously appreciated at this point. I don't expect it for free, considering what I'm seeking, and will gladly breed/catch whatever I can. Please PM your terms, if you're willing!)

Edited by miaou

I'm really happy with the progress I've made on my 7th gen gwyvern project. So far I have the top half: this 6th gen gwyvern with heartseekers, winter magi, male shadow walkers, and male gold metals.

For his mate, I need 4th gen gwyverns with female gold metals, female shadow walkers, solid gold winged snow angels, and valentine '09s in the CB gen. I have the ones from female shadow walkers and valentine '09s--but of course they're not the ones that will be bred together. dry.gif

I also have half of the gold winged snow angels and half of the female gold metals, so I just need 4 more 2nd gens. Getting close now!

(Help enormously appreciated at this point. I don't expect it for free, considering what I'm seeking, and will gladly breed/catch whatever I can. Please PM your terms, if you're willing!)

I got an egg for you! Sending you a PM. smile.gif

@Varekis: I prefer option 1 too^^ Though according to this list you're pretty lucky to have those two eggs? Or did I miss something again? XD.png

Nah, as more people are breeding their GWs x turps, there seem to be more offspring now. xP Still pretty uncommon to have a GW out of them though since there are only three(?) reported through the thread and I'm yet to find another GW born earlier (or at least on the same day as) than mine. x) ... I bet there's one older than mine somewhere though, darn. :P

Varekis I like #1 too, that is a beautiful combination.

Fanks for the input! :3 Yeah, I think it does flow better than the latter.

@ miaou: Sent you a PM with an egg... though I'm not entirely sure I read your request right so I may have offered an egg thinking you wanted it but you're not really after. XD

I just realized I know the owner of a 2nd gen thuwed unrelated to my fifth gen... after I bred these two just for the heck of it. Now I wonder what to do with the eggy xd.png

My dark myst x crimson flare checker is not evolving anywhere as nicely though dry.gif I've got all the cb females I need, but am still missing two dark myst males, and one of those I have is awfully picky about his mate. Just renamed him again. *grumbles*

@ lilysally, congrats! That's most beautiful!

@ miaou, I think I'm not able to help you there, since I only have a female cb GW? You've got all of those covered already, right?

@ Souly, you do not incidently happen to have obtained a second 2nd gen thuwed, which is not a sibling of those I have in my fifth gen, do you? user posted image

@Varekis: Probably.. cause somewhere is always someone who tried it before. xd.png Though, chances are that they are never found. :3 Do you need more of those GWs?^^

@Lolchen: Unfortunatly not. The Thuwed lists are always full. ^^;

Also.. weheee... it's an egg!! Lineage done!! laugh.gif Next one is yours, Amazon :3

@ lilysally- Congratulations on the pretty egg! I've got my fingers crossed for you that the unmentionable doesn't happen wink.gif

@ Lolchen- I think that neither of my 2nd gen Thuweds are related to your 5th gen. They each have one person on their list though. Would you like me to try them together for you once their lists are clear?

@ lilysally- Congratulations on the pretty egg! I've got my fingers crossed for you that the unmentionable doesn't happen wink.gif

never mention it, that might make it happen laugh.gif

@ sheppardkid: Thanks for the offer, but an amazing person just offered me a completely unrelated 5th gen, which alas may include one of yours. But a very generous offer, still biggrin.gif

@ Souly: ah, alas. But nice black egg. Would be even better if Vox were a regular, and of our hearts an alt black dragon, though tongue.gif

I think I'll go looking for mates for these flamingos next, plus a flamingo and a BBW of the same gen. Then with that breed him a mate and the future's offspring mate. Then I'm all set with a... 6th gen? Gosh, and to think I always only intended for a 3rd gen at first...

@Varekis: Probably.. cause somewhere is always someone who tried it before. XD Though, chances are that they are never found. :3 Do you need more of those GWs?^^

@Lolchen: Unfortunatly not. The Thuwed lists are always full. ^^;

Also.. weheee... it's an egg!! Lineage done!! :lol: Next one is yours, Amazon :3

Yeah, I'm just pretending that they don't exist, hahaha. XD I'm never lucky with these sorts of things so even the idea is tempting! :P

GWs from male turps? Possibly, though I'm gonna see how hard it is to get more of them out of these kinds of pairings firstly. Get the feeling this will be one looong project if I start doing it seriously (and need more GWs and turps too xP). I dislike refusals. So much. >:u /stares at her moonstones

That egg is pretty too, btw! I never realized how the BBW wings are similar to the alt black ones! Well, kind of. They both look rather leathery except the BBW's in a more tropical way? :P Plus marrows look good with everything. <3 Seeing pretty lineages like this makes me feel stupid about treating their release as a Christmas/Valentine's Day one: "Noo, I'll just get two so everyone else can have a shot at eggs..." CLEARLY the true meaning of Halloween hadn't left an impression on me that year. =P *snugs Zedryk and Becci as creepy as they are* c:

@ Lolchen- Any time. biggrin.gif Just let me know if you ever do want an egg from them. ^^

And I'm happy to report that this pair loved each other enough to produce an eggy. biggrin.gif