Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Finally! Getting close...

After deciding to re-design my purple/soulpeace lineage, and it taking forever to get the dragons I needed, I'm down to the last 2.

If all goes well...

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

What's funny is, the adult SP - Rebel - gendered backwards, and I considered trying agian, but after looking at the viewer both ways, I actually like it better than what my original intention was.

I know it's not like a perfect checker, but I like it biggrin.gif

Keeping fingers crossed there won't be a refusal wink.gif

Wow, this is one awesome lineage! Fingers crossed! biggrin.gif

One more successful breeding and I am done with this checker. *is happy*

I hope they don't refuse each other right at the end. rolleyes.gif

Also, is anyone here working on WW X Bleeding Moon and interested in a blood swap for next Christmas? Once his mate grows up I can breed up to 4th gen smile.gif .

@daba: That's really an amazing lineage <3 I like it.

@lilysally: Would it be possible to get a sibling from your Winter Magi/Winter pair for as a mate him unsure.gif ? I can breed my holidays and anything else I have and that you might need.

Edited by Flaviel

And if anyone can make a 4g '09 from black not related to her, it would sure be neat to take her to 5th gen! I can provide a lineage swap there as well, but only for the 3rd gens.

sadly your lower half of the Valentine x Black checker is related to my upper half example If you manage to get a unrelated 3rd gen checker, I´d be happy to breed a 4th gen ^^

Finally!  Getting close...

After deciding to re-design my purple/soulpeace lineage, and it taking forever to get the dragons I needed, I'm down to the last 2.

If all goes well...

What's funny is, the adult SP - Rebel - gendered backwards, and I considered trying agian, but after looking at the viewer both ways, I actually like it better than what my original intention was.

Keeping fingers crossed there won't be a refusal  wink.gif

That is really an awesome lineage. Sometimes perfect checkers get a little boring. It can be fun to break out of the mold. I am loving a lot of lineages I see using hybrids, too. Sending good breeding vibes your way!

On a different note, I was gifted this lovely little one and am trying to decide what I want to do with it. I have influenced it female because the orange coloring of the male just didn't seem like it would look right. What do you suggest as a mate. I could breed an exact duplicate, I guess, with a little help (since I only have 3 of each gender of CB Silver), but I am wondering what else might make a good mate.

Edited by purplehaze

Finally!  Getting close...

If all goes well...

Keeping fingers crossed there won't be a refusal  wink.gif

Pretty. I feel very tempted to start male purple x female soulpeace checker right now smile.gif

Finally I found some time for destruction x hellfire checker. I hope she will like him and they'll produce pretty hellfire for him. Sounds easy...

You have some pretty hollies, guys smile.gif I got only him this season. Now it's time to find him a mate...

I'll be also looking for bloodswap for:

yule x winter

magi x sunsong

yule x nebula

ribbon dancer x nebula

snow angel x nebula

snow angel x tsunami

If anyone is interested, please pm me smile.gif

I can also breed 3rd gen gold x winter magi, gold x ribbon dancer and GW x wrapping wing checkers if anyone needs fresh blood.

I also like how this looks smile.gif

@purplehaze, maybe similar lineage leading to different hybrid? Like silver x white combined silver x daydream? Coloring would be similar...

Edited by irercha

Gifting : 3G Undine checkered with white winged SA

~Spreading my love of undines~

2-way so I know where it goes biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/teleport/c5965cb55ff88...112ab6407e6f592

Sorry was asleep!

If anyone wants the following non-holiday 3Gs - feel free to PM me! (All checkers, many are unnamed wink.gif sorry too lazy )

*Keep in mind that they do not produce eggs every week!

Undine from F Shadow Walker

Undine from Solstice

Undine from F Marrow

Purple from rosebud

Black from rosebud

Royal crimson from rosebud

Cloud from sweetling (alts in 2G)

Moonstone from rosebud

White from rosebud

Almandine from Solstice

I might have some others but my phone's got crazy(on mobile).

Edited by TOP

sadly your lower half of the Valentine x Black checker is related to my upper half example If you manage to get a unrelated 3rd gen checker, I´d be happy to breed a 4th gen ^^

Would it be possible for me to have an egg as a mate for her?

This and 2 of these are off to the AP unless anyone wants them.

On a different note, I was gifted this lovely little one and am trying to decide what I want to do with it. I have influenced it female because the orange coloring of the male just didn't seem like it would look right. What do you suggest as a mate. I could breed an exact duplicate, I guess, with a little help (since I only have 3 of each gender of CB Silver), but I am wondering what else might make a good mate.

The best I could do to help is with a sibling of this.

Paired with your hell horse, it'd look like this.

Or if you don't mind tombstones, maybe an offspring from these two could work as a mate?

If we could get a reverse of your baby's mom, I could make a mirror of what you have.

And since someone mentioned hybrids. I made a mockup of a new checker I want to try with Stones, Geodes and Blue Nebulas. I don't own any stones, so this will be my chance to work with them for the first time. smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

And since someone mentioned hybrids. I made a mockup of a new checker I want to try with Stones, Geodes and Blue Nebulas. I don't own any stones, so this will be my chance to work with them for the first time. :)

Yes~ :D There need to be more Geode checkers. I've been planning a Frostbite x Geode checker for a month or two now, and I have about a third of the CBs to start it. (I'm shooting for 6th Gen, though.) Just hoping that the Frostbites don't cause too many problems.

Edited by 11th

Yes~ biggrin.gif There need to be more Geode checkers. I've been planning a Frostbite x Geode checker for a month or two now, and I have about a third of the CBs to start it. (I'm shooting for 6th Gen, though.) Just hoping that the Frostbites don't cause too many problems.

That is gorgeous. ohmy.gif

I actually like that better than the nebulas. Now I want to do that pairing instead as frostbites would be so much easier.

Would you mind if I did the gender reverse of that?

Hey EG people, I finally organized my valentine dragons and found this guy, who I had totally forgotten about. Does anyone have any suggestions for a mate? I would LOVE to find some other 3g with alt SW in the base, but I don't know how likely that is. Or maybe something light in the middle with red along the bottom? Open to any and all suggestions!

I always suggest Royal Crimson as replacement for Heartseeker. I have this 2G Shadow Walker from alt Shadow with White, that could breed you a mate for a lineage like this. What do you think?

But, I do not have a 2G Royal Crimson from male Shadow Walker. I can breed it, but my CB male Shadow will not be available for the breeding for two more weeks due to other commitments. If you don't want to wait you can help me find a 2G Crimson from male Shadow elsewhere. Or, be patient and I will probably be able to get you that mate by Valentine's. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

I always suggest Royal Crimson as replacement for Heartseeker. I have this 2G Shadow Walker from alt Shadow with White, that could breed you a mate for a lineage like this. What do you think?

But, I do not have a 2G Royal Crimson from male Shadow Walker. I can breed it, but my CB male Shadow will not be available for the breeding for two more weeks due to other commitments. If you don't want to wait you can help me find a 2G Crimson from male Shadow elsewhere. Or, be patient and I will probably be able to get you that mate by Valentine's. smile.gif

I could try to breed that SW/Royal Crimson, if that's what you guys decide on. :] One CB Shadow of mine is available anytime, the other in 4 days or so.

Sunstones and Pyrope Pyralspites have a similar shade of red as heart seekers and royal crimsons. So they could serve as alternatives as well.

Hi, guys. I was wondering if anyone could breed me a mate for her? Should have started looking for him last year, but better late than never.

Thanks. smile.gif

My male SW is a bit bored, so if you need it, just drop me a PM smile.gif

I've been planning a Frostbite x Geode checker for a month or two now, and I have about a third of the CBs to start it. (I'm shooting for 6th Gen, though.) Just hoping that the Frostbites don't cause too many problems.

OMG That looks fantastic!

Edited by irercha

I have two CB Valentine 09's, I can breed a 2nd gen for either of those lineages, if someone else has a 2nd gen with the appropriate mate. Unfortunately, I only have one 2nd gen Valentine '09, and it's with Flamingos, so no help with the 3rd gen there. (Haven't bred her a mate yet, but it's on my to do list).

I, too, am trying to obtain some mates for holiday dragons.

A couple of my favorites I'd like to pair off...

4th Gen White w/ Yulebuck

4th Gen Misfit w/ Pumpkin Males

3rd Gen Balloon w/ Dark Marrow Males

2nd Gen Winter w/ Shadow Walker Mother - This is lower priority, as I can breed this one, but my Shadow Walkers are in a lot of my own lineages so some fresh blood is good too!

3rd Gen Golden Wyvern w/ Shadow Walker Females

4th Gen White w/ Holly alternating checker

I can breed the offspring from these for you if you like, or mates for other holiday dragons (I have CBs of everything except Hollies), or we can work something else out if you'd like to trade. smile.gif

I have two CB Valentine 09's, I can breed a 2nd gen for either of those lineages, if someone else has a 2nd gen with the appropriate mate.  Unfortunately, I only have one 2nd gen Valentine '09, and it's with Flamingos, so no help with the 3rd gen there.  (Haven't bred her a mate yet, but it's on my to do list).

I, too, am trying to obtain some mates for holiday dragons.

A couple of my favorites I'd like to pair off...

4th Gen White w/ Yulebuck

4th Gen Misfit w/ Pumpkin Males

3rd Gen Balloon w/ Dark Marrow Males

2nd Gen Winter w/ Shadow Walker Mother - This is lower priority, as I can breed this one, but my Shadow Walkers are in a lot of my own lineages so some fresh blood is good too!

3rd Gen Golden Wyvern w/ Shadow Walker Females

4th Gen White w/ Holly alternating checker

I can breed the offspring from these for you if you like, or mates for other holiday dragons (I have CBs of everything except Hollies), or we can work something else out if you'd like to trade. smile.gif

I have a second gen Val from a stripe. If you can breed me a mate, I will happily breed that third gen for Hoshino.:-)

And the winter is on its way

Edited by Sir Barton

I have a second gen Val from a stripe. If you can breed me a mate, I will happily breed that third gen for Hoshino.:-)

And the winter is on its way

Thanks! I bred the stripe and sent you a two-way teleport, since I'm now locked.

If you could add the winter to that, and we can swap eggs that way.

Thank you so much! <3

Tecca and Orlageddon, I've pm'd you.

Thanks so much! That would be super-fantastic!

Alas, I can not help with the recent requests for holiday mates. But I'll keep my eyes open. I do have a 2g green copper from yule that I bred for trade fodder, so if anyone could use it just let me know.

Here we go...bred nebs are now old enough to gender safely.

So far I've got 2 greens. Grr. mad.gif And 1 blue, yay! smile.gif 2 more to gender. The lone CB I have on my scroll went red of course. Pfft. Impossible to trade them so I guess she's joining my unintentional red/green neb army lol. This project is so frustrating and yet...it makes me so happy when they color right so I can give them their awesome names.

It also just occurred to me that this is my first ever purebred line. Usually I do checkers. Hmm.

Yay! While I was typing another one turned purple. Go nebbies go! One more. I can't remember which gender that one's supposed to be lol. You should see all of the lists I've got for this project...all of the names are pre-selected so I have to keep track of which CBs I have and who's supposed to breed with who and omg, replacing refusals is a project with all the renaming and whatnot...

sadly I only could breed unrelated 3rd gens, but if you find someone with 3rd gen Holidays that would breed offspring for you and are in need of mates, just tell me ^^

3rd gen White x Yulebuck, I saw that Iside owns this White from my Dragons and could probably breed a 4th gen!

3rd gen Misfit x Pumpkin

Edited by tjenni

The lone CB I have on my scroll went red of course. Pfft. Impossible to trade them so I guess she's joining my unintentional red/green neb army lol.

Why impossible? CB Nebulas are usually easy to swap, in my experience ...

Hi all,

I'm pretty much searching for genderswaps.

I went through my dragons yesterday and came across some adult males that should have turned female. dry.gif

I didn't understand lineages that well, i guess.

Can someone breed me the same lineage or know the breeder of my adult males so i can ask for a sibling?

It is about these beauties:

4g checker Moonstone X Ice

4g checker Moonstone X Silver

I will influenced them female this time, promise wink.gif

Edited by Deagle