Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

lilysally, both my cb arsani are from the coast, so if you need I could try for green coppers for you.

And I could use a brown copper from arsani myself, because of that, if any of you would be willing to try your cb brown coppers for me.

<snip>

Got a 3G Pink from Val'09s for you. smile.gif

@Fiona - my Arsanis are from the Desert and Volcano, I could try for a brown Copper for you when I have room. smile.gif EDIT: Actually, now I check I see they're both on CD for a couple more days, but if you don't get one before then, let me know.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Got a 3G Pink from Val'09s for you. smile.gif

Got it! Thanks!

Don't you just love the people from this thread? biggrin.gif

I have all the CB valentines, and they are available. for breeding.

Can anyone breed me an unrelated Winter like this? Mirror would be okay, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Thank you so much, alliana1 for brown copper from arsani! <3 You guys are the best!

also, I suppose it's too much to hope that anyone could breed me a mate for him this Valentines? I'd be willing to trade you quite a bit for one.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

@Fiona, sending you an egg smile.gif

I'm strating second Solstice project, this one with Thunders. Anyone interesting in bloodswaps?

what amazing pretty lineages you have

i don't know if anyone can help me with an unrelated 2g avatar from solstice

Both of my solstices have now refused my male GoN (The dragons refuse to even go near each other (twice!).-I thought at least one might oblige rolleyes.gif )

Initially it will be a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJVxe

or a white from one of my solstices

I'mtrying to build a mate for this gorgeous girl

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mpdbz

[later I might use the avatar as a mate for my solstice from GoN but the first lineage is my priority.

I'm happy to breed something for you in return. [have CB arsanis from alpine, coastal CB radiant Angels and CB Heartseekers] and various valentine checkers.]

ETA

Thank you ainisarie

Edited by velvet_paw

What I still Need is... and still try to breed myself, even though I get lots of no eggs or refusals:

2nd Gen from Arsani: 2 Silver, 3 Gold, 1 Green Copper (please help me, which biome should the Arsani come from? http://dragcave.net/lineage/hMy8W)

2nd Gen from Rosebud: 2 Gold, 1 Tan Ridgewing

2nd Gen from Heartseeker: 1 Silver, 1 Red,

What should I do with this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wld1A ?

Sending you a Gold from Arsani smile.gif

Velvet_paw, sent you a PM..and better breeding luck in future.

Edited by ainisarie

@lilysally just tried my Arsani and Silver for you, but no luck this time sad.gif I can retry them in a week.

My other Arsani will reboot its ability to breed in a week too - so I'll be able to try for a 2G Gold for you too wink.gif Hopefully, fertility boost will help them to produce a shinie!

@velvet_paw do you have all the 2G AOCs from Solstices you need now? If not, please, do let me know and I'll try my dragons for you! My Solstices will get ready to breed in 5 more days

@alliana1 I'm not working on this checker myself, but if you may need more 2G Thunders from Solstices, I'll be happy to help you!

Edited by Ae0nian

3rd gen '09 from Tan ridge

Are they unrelated to yours? 1 2 I just tried them and got regular ridgewings, but can keep trying if you're interested in siblings smile.gif

@velvet_paw do you have all the 2G AOCs from Solstices you need now? If not, please, do let me know and I'll try my dragons for you! My Solstices will get ready to breed in 5 more days

@alliana1 I'm not working on this checker myself, but if you may need more 2G Thunders from Solstices, I'll be happy to help you!

Thank you Ae0nian I need only one more avatar. If you could that would be perfect

I saw you were looking for a 3g solstice checker too

would you be interested in one from a 2g blue winged solstice ? (both of my 2gs turned blue)

Speaking of 2nd gen Avatars from Solstice, I bred this before I remembered I only had one avatar so of course it would be inbred laugh.gif

Thanks Amazon_warrior for the swap!

Also bred this pretty silver. Not sure I have any plans for it so if anyone could use it, drop me a PM.

*Grumbles about Nebulas* Trying to get a red neb mate for my heartseaker but they keep turning other colors mad.gif Granted it still looks pretty, I just wouldn't know what to do with it!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

If anymore GoN breedings or Vday are needed, mine are up. (CB Vday being Heartseekers, Arsani, Rosebud, Sweetling) My golds and silvers are down though. I kinda horde cb trios, so I have many alternate mates if someone wants a trio from a holiday pairing.

What are people doing with Radiant Angels this year? Anyone planning on swaps? I think they'd look stunning with gold but I'm feeling a bit burnt out on Holiday gold lineages. So I'm tempted to go red red and do Royal Crimson. Pity they can't breed with heartseekers.

Hah, we have opposite problems. I need my nebs to turn blue/purple but they all turn red/green. Maybe if we swapped eggs, hatched them and then swapped them back we'd get the right colors. laugh.gif

In other news, yay! Finally, a completed project. Hopefully they give me a nocturne next week so I have one of each.

What are people doing with Radiant Angels this year? Anyone planning on swaps? I think they'd look stunning with gold but I'm feeling a bit burnt out on Holiday gold lineages. So I'm tempted to go red red and do Royal Crimson. Pity they can't breed with heartseekers.

I'm doing mine with Red and Moonstone at the moment, based on codes. I'm also somewhat fond of RA x Mistletoe, so I miiight be starting another Holiday x Holiday line. |D; Definitely going to stock up on 2nd Gens right away if I am going to do it, though.

as posted one or two pages earlier, I'll breed them with Sunstones

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qLBYs

Edit:

LOVE this AP find http://dragcave.net/lineage/L7ESJ

Edited by lilysally

I like Pyropes or Spessartines with Radiant Angels ... I think I'll go for Spessartines because they work well with the color average of Radiant Angels, in my eyes.

I will be on the lookout for Radiant Angel x Solstice, x Gold and x Grave - and anything that I like when I catch it (but probably nothing with Nebulas - I hate when they discolor)

Edited by tjenni

the first offspring of my very Special pair (check their names and their biomes and you'll understand why Special)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6lZmf

Do you think this might be a lineage others would be interested in for trade?

Their speciality is not visible, so I really don't know...

I'll breed her with a Copper next week, wondering what the result will be...

Edited by lilysally

the first offspring of my very Special pair (check their names and their biomes and you'll understand why Special)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6lZmf

Do you think this might be a lineage others would be interested in for trade?

Their speciality is not visible, so I really don't know...

I'll breed her with a Copper next week, wondering what the result will be...

Wow, how did you manage to get a Pink and an Orange from the Volcano?

They probably glitched when Solstices were modified. Glitched alts were fixed, seems this one was not.

They probably glitched when Solstices were modified. Glitched alts were fixed, seems this one was not.

Exactly that