Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Just a note, guys. All the trade and gift links belong in the other thread under "Trading." Either that or use private messages. I know it's hard to remember sometimes but that's why we made the other thread. If you want to ask if people here can breed you something specific, or ask for a blood swap, that's fine. If you want to offer it specifically here, you also can post something like, "Hey I just bred <lineage link>. Any one want it? Just send me a PM."

And of course you can keep showing off your pretties.

(and just to be clear, I forget sometimes too. We just need to be a little careful)

i can breed one. have to wait a couple days though. still on cool down.

That would be great! Thanks!

Thank you dragonpuck that would be awesome smile.gif . I think the colour is slightly better than the Cassares purplehaze, though I am rather fond of those so I'll build one of them too and see which we like best. I haven't got a project with them yet so here we go.

Thank you so much Fiona BlueFire smile.gif Send me green vibes guys.

How pretty is this! I'm starting on a mate ready for next year as soon as I have some space.

Edited by nooey

Like this? Or did you end up with one of the ones I couldn't keep? If not, I can try for you. I personally need a mate for this so I can breed my own third gen checker if anyone is willing to work out a trade.

I have a Tri-Color Snow Angel, so I can try for a Silver from that as soon as my dragons feel like breeding again (should be in about 3 days).

Well, first refusal down; I have 2 more male Silvers to try.

Seriously, I wish holidays would NEVER refuse any non-Frill non-holiday mate. This is rather frustrating sad.gif

Seriously, I wish holidays would NEVER refuse any non-Frill non-holiday mate. This is rather frustrating sad.gif

Thank you for trying! I agree that refusals are so darn frustrating.

So are your dragons producing metals when you were trying to produce fails for someone!

Anyone working on M Magma x F Gold interested in a 3rd gen Gold an a potential blood swap of some gen at some point (magma or gold)? If so, let me know. The person I was trying to breed it for says they have so many golds without mates they don't want it blink.gif

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I can try, as well, if I am correct in seeing you need a silver from tri-color Snow Angel?

I cam to complain about holiday breeding with the Christmas dragons.

i got nothing with my Mistletoes, but at least no refusals.

But, my friend, who bred a Solstice with purple as a mate she found in the AP, just got a refusal from the pair - and a refusal from one of her Solstice/Sunsongs, and a no interest from the other.

(Edit: she tried a Mistletoe and a white and got another refusal!!!)

Breeding has been a bust!

I am not sure if I used all my male silvers, I'll have to check. Silver breeding has been a bust, too xd.png

Nooey, that is a very pretty combination!

And JBluewind, very pretty little gold smile.gif I have no idea about gendering or mating, I myself would try and find a mirror, to mate with next Christmas. Well, maybe I would try to make a mirror with white instead of SW, and Fleshcrown instead of WM, but that's just me, because I have no CB's of either one.

Edited by daba555

I can try, as well, if I am correct in seeing you need a silver from tri-color Snow Angel?

Yes, I need a 2nd gen silver from a tri-wing snow angel. Thanks everyone who is giving it a shot.

If anyone needs Christmas pairs let me know. Sig shows what CBs I have.

Yes, I need a 2nd gen silver from a tri-wing snow angel. Thanks everyone who is giving it a shot.

If anyone needs Christmas pairs let me know. Sig shows what CBs I have.

I did try my 2 SA's, but got no eggs. No refusals, though smile.gif

I am more than happy to keep trying, if you'll let me know whether you still need them next week. As you know, I tend to forget tongue.gif

Woot surprise gold!

My golds have been doing well, but my silvers not so much for a couple months now.

Speaking of which, all this refusal talk made me realize I needed to try this... and biggrin.gif

Now I need to build third gens for Snow angels and Solstice for next year and I guess 2nd gens for Mistle Toes.

And speaking of Holiday 2nd gens, was anyone working on Magi x Gold lines? The 2nd gen in my sig I may end up freezing if I don't trade it. I'm trying to avoid using my own blood line if possible so I can keep my gold in reserve Just In Case.

Also, If anyone needs V-Day breeding I've got a few days off due to New Years, feel free to poke me. My metals are on cooldown as I was trying to scrounge up trade fodder. But I've got most other things. No cb 2009s though.

FYI - still wondering if it is possible to get alt blacks from female blacks/male vines.

Out of last 6 eggs:

4 regular blacks

1 regular vine

1 alt vine

Hubby is getting very discouraged. If it's not even possible, at least he'd know to stop trying!

FYI - still wondering if it is possible to get alt blacks from female blacks/male vines.

Out of last 6 eggs:

4 regular blacks

1 regular vine

1 alt vine

Hubby is getting very discouraged.  If it's not even possible, at least he'd know to stop trying!

It could just be a dry spell/bad luck. Though it's not black x vine, this does show that bad luck can happen. There shouldn't be a limitation as not getting alt blacks from vine x black pairs.

It could just be a dry spell/bad luck. Though it's not black x vine, this does show that bad luck can happen. There shouldn't be a limitation as not getting alt blacks from vine x black pairs.

It's a pretty big dry spell, tho - that makes 0/55 black eggs sad.gif

You'd expect one or two our of that many breedings, wouldn't you? I did.

That's why we're wondering if it's not possible. I'm not sure how to check and see if there are any from that pairing, tho sad.gif

It might be just a Black alt drought. Last time I checked AoND's complete hatchling section (yep, that took a while to load!) I saw a whole bunch of Vine alts, even more Undine alts, but only a single Black alt (a curled one). And you'd think they would be easier to spot than Vine alts!

Maybe like the nebula drought that was going on before the Holiday. Speaking of which, if reds are still dominant...

Dang! I don't look at this thread for one day and it grows 3 pages!!

I am no help to those of you looking for mates this time around, but everyone sure has some lovely lineages!!

I haven't test bred all of my holidays yet, went and locked myself smile.gif will get to it soon, though.

It might be just a Black alt drought. Last time I checked AoND's complete hatchling section (yep, that took a while to load!) I saw a whole bunch of Vine alts, even more Undine alts, but only a single Black alt (a curled one). And you'd think they would be easier to spot than Vine alts!

I think you must be right.

I went through 4 cycles at EATW and saw very, very few black alts.

I also posed the question in site discussion, and one person has one from this combination from 2012. I found 4 more by going through the thread for the dictionary, which I hadn't seen before (and it also took hours!) and they were all from 2008 and 2009, so finding one from 2012 relieved my mind, I think.

He might take a break and go back to it - if there's a "drought" then there is no point. I suppose that it's all Irercha's fault, anyway for using so many in her lineage laugh.gif

I don't remember a nebula drought, seemed like they were everywhere? However, just because I didn't notice, it doesn't mean there wasn't one.

Thanks for the comments and all, I really appreciate it.

Not an overall drought, but they were going green/red at a ratio of 5 to 8ish. So much easier to do those two colors. But that was before Holiday breeding. I just bred and I'm hoping for reds. /crossing fingers tongue.gif

I think I remember someone also posting about black alts awhile back but I can't find it. So hopefully it will turn around soon.

I caught this lovely on the AP

A 6th even gen Holly (almost 100%) Thuwed

Now the hunt for a suitable mate! smile.gif

Happy New Year Dragon Cave!!

I can probably send a 3rd gen PB Thuwed your way once Noel comes off cooldown. They haven't been tried together yet though.

I have: him and her.

I also have her too, if ChocoGold refuses. I don't see any of the three in your dragon.

I can probably send a 3rd gen PB Thuwed your way once Noel comes off cooldown. They haven't been tried together yet though.

I have: him and her.

I also have her too, if ChocoGold refuses. I don't see any of the three in your dragon.

Thanks jumpsnake and your right Vhale, someone worked very hard on that.

Fiona and Amazon Warrior, that would be very much appreciated as none of those are in the lineage... yet smile.gif