Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

/sending cards out to people in the thread. I may be a bit of a lurker here lately but I've gotten much help in the past. Merry Christmas all!

/best thread ever <3

user posted image

They refused. *

* There goes my plans to breed the 10th gen on Jan. 1st. mad.gif

But I was finally successful on breeding this gold. There is a potential mate somewhere on my scroll but I'm not using my regular computer so hunting him down won't happen for a a bit. And eventually, I will breed with this dragon.

Edited by ytak

They refused. *
* There goes my plans to breed the 10th gen on Jan. 1st. mad.gif

That's a shame. sad.gif Sadly our dragons don't always go along with the plan.

They refused.  *
*  There goes my plans to breed the 10th gen on Jan. 1st.  mad.gif

Ouch. I feel like refusals always happen in these kinds of situations. When it's the last thing you need.

@irercha: Congrats. I'm really glad you had some fast luck. I tried my silver x Solstice pair hoping to have some too, but unfortunately got a refusal.

so happy.

got my messy dragons of christmas past frozen. holly to solstice.

i got many different pairings for the solstice dragons that i was surprised i really liked. ex. daydream, tsunami, frostbite, guardian and ember. bred my own sunsong and almandine pairings so hopefully the lil buggers cooperate when i get mates bred for most of them. my almandine pairing that i have can only be bred at christmas time cuz that pairing refused outside the breeding time.

also got a few more 2nd gen winter magi pairings this time. ex. red, bbw, blusang, trihorn and albino.

also found a cool 2nd gen snow angel x nhio pairing.

the hollies i got were stairstep though which is just fine with me cuz mates for the even gens seem extremely hard to come by.

i got a 4th gen yule x white checker gifted in the even gen thread that is unrelated to my other 4th gen so i should be able to make a nice 5th gen next year.

i think last year i focused on wrapping wings so i had a lot of those. this year i just bred a 3rd gen mint checker for myself. and bred the rest to the AP.

@irercha: Congrats. I'm really glad you had some fast luck. I tried my silver x Solstice pair hoping to have some too, but unfortunately got a refusal.

That's really unfortunate. But luckily refusals are turned off for holiday breedings smile.gif

Your pair seems unrelated to mine, so I made a note for myself to send you the sibling (providing my pair cooperates).

@spring_dragon, how about winter magi x blusang swap in the future? I have him and him.

They liked each other too smile.gif

Edited by irercha

That's really unfortunate. But luckily refusals are turned off for holiday breedings smile.gif

Your pair seems unrelated to mine, so I made a note for myself to send you the sibling (providing my pair cooperates).

@spring_dragon, how about winter magi x blusang swap in the future? I have him and him.

They liked each other too smile.gif Bloodswap, anyone?

sure. would love to swap once i breed a mate for him. found him in the AP but he isn't related to yours. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wkax4

biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QklFn

And I can give good News about my Wrapping Wing/Mint Project:

got all 16 3rd Gen WWs and the additional 2nd Gen WWs I needed.

I might ask for a few more 2nd Gen Mints, but I'll have to recount and check it all through again. Thank you all!

I was so thrilled to find this gal in the AP! But I'm wondering what to do for a mate? I'm normally all about checkers, but unless I win the raffle or Tinsels become super common one day I won't be able to go that route!

There was someone who does "complimentary" checkers that I thought were pretty cool... maybe Harvest x Solstice as a mate? Any ideas?

I was so thrilled to find this gal in the AP! But I'm wondering what to do for a mate? I'm normally all about checkers, but unless I win the raffle or Tinsels become super common one day I won't be able to go that route!

There was someone who does "complimentary" checkers that I thought were pretty cool... maybe Harvest x Solstice as a mate? Any ideas?

congrats!

that might be the closest color-wise unless you like it with golden wyvern. the poses might be similar.

Cassare and Solstice might look good too

Wow spring_dragon, that's awesome and congrats!!

I also wonder if brown copper might work?

OK, here is what I have going on from this holiday season!

First: next year's offspring from these guys! I don't know if this interests anyone else, but I really like it.

Next, my first holiday x metal checker! I'm going to need to trade a silver sibling of this dragon to get a blood swap, let me know if anyone wants to do this!

OMG pretty holly! I'm very excited about this. I'll be mate building this year!

I feel like these holiday x holiday lineages are testing my patience, but I'm pretty happy with how this

looks. Again, I'll need a bloodswap come Valentine's day-- if anyone wants to trade, let me know!

I also love the stripes! I've got this and this!

I've got winter maji x bluesang and winter maji x GW- would love to bloodswap the non-holidays!

For solstice, I ended up with 2d gens from tea, radiant angel, almandine, GoN, and frostbite. All but one would look better with the rosy, original wings of the solstice. Sigh. Not sure what my plans are going to be with these.

Last but not least, I am SUPER excited to finally have yule x crimson! I hope he likes his intended girlfriend!!

Also some other assorted things... but those are the main ones I wanted to show off!

EDIT: Can anyone breed a 3g silver from tri color snowangel checker? I am working on an evil plan... of course I'm happy to trade for it, just let me know what you might like!

Edited by jumpsnake

EDIT: Can anyone breed a 3g silver from tri color snowangel checker? I am working on an evil plan... of course I'm happy to trade for it, just let me know what you might like!

Like this? Or did you end up with one of the ones I couldn't keep? If not, I can try for you. I personally need a mate for this so I can breed my own third gen checker if anyone is willing to work out a trade.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I have a Tri-Color Snow Angel, so I can try for a Silver from that as soon as my dragons feel like breeding again (should be in about 3 days).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I feel like these holiday x holiday lineages are testing my patience, but I'm pretty happy with how this

looks. Again, I'll need a bloodswap come Valentine's day-- if anyone wants to trade, let me know!

PM'd you smile.gif

Nice smile.gif

I mainly got 2gs this year so I'll have to wait for next to get my 3g checkers. But if I can help with some Valentine breedings I'll be peeking at the thread. I'm going to try to keep my sig updated with what I'm looking for metal wise so I can cast a wider net. It's just hard to get the little suckers.

I found several Christmas x Christmas eggs this year.

So I decided to breed PB Christmasses next year and continue this lineage as far as possible (going to 8th Gen some day, if it works out) biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lb8Se

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3A0Jw

http://dragcave.net/lineage/u6Wsb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SkJSb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jZL71

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oNoTw

very excited to finally be able to breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1z1pA

i dont know if anyone is doing anything similar but i would love a lineage swap smile.gif

that's beautiful! congrats! can't help with a blood swap though, i didn't find that pairing in the AP.

why are the solstice wings different? and how do you know its temporary?

i had put mine in my christmas menagerie when i named them so i didn't notice the change til you said something. the dragon is still pretty but lacks a certain pop without the pink/purple shading on the wings. won't be collecting anymore of them if they stay that way.

Edited by spring_dragon