Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm very happy this is finally possible, but now I'm wondering if I should have replaced pebbles with something else...

I have a 2G Arsani from Gold too, though my last attempt to breed her a mate didn't work. I think my CB Arsanis are free to breed in a day or so...

They came off CD, but were distinctly useless. dry.gif

@natli: I think the Pebbles look nice there. They don't often get a lot of love. smile.gif

yay for you!!! after those refusals and all smile.gif finally!

must feel good to finish something so massive, huh?

Finish? I have 422 or so of the 1024 CBs I need for its mate! xd.png I'll probably go to 12th gen and call it done since any higher and you can't see all the of the dragons.

I might take a "break" and breed out to an 8th gen royal blue. I have the 7th gen already and all the CBs for a mate.

Finish? I have 422 or so of the 1024 CBs I need for its mate! xd.png I'll probably go to 12th gen and call it done since any higher and you can't see all the of the dragons.

I might take a "break" and breed out to an 8th gen royal blue. I have the 7th gen already and all the CBs for a mate.

That is *many* Guardians! ohmy.gif I dare you to mass-breed them for the AP, it would be fantastic! xd.png

That is *many* Guardians! ohmy.gif I dare you to mass-breed them for the AP, it would be fantastic! xd.png

Oh, I plan to eventually. But I still need to collect more CBs and don't want to skew the ratios. Yet. *insert maniacal laughter*

That is gorgeous. ohmy.gif

I actually like that better than the nebulas. Now I want to do that pairing instead as frostbites would be so much easier.

Would you mind if I did the gender reverse of that?

Whoops, I keep forgetting to reply here.

Go for it~

I was looking at things earlier and was suddenly tempted to do a Balloon x Almandine checker while Almandines are still breeding well, but I have enough projects as it is and I'm not sure if I like them together enough. The colors might just be a bit too similar.

Edited by 11th

sweet   shiny  so happy as  I have had a boatload of refusals from holiday pairs recently  dry.gif  fortunately i have back-up for most .

still need  a purple  dorsal mate for  this lurker( happy to bloodswap if anyone else has this lineage)

fun!

I have both lineages as 3rd Gens too, and should be able to get them mates before the next Holiday breeding

Edit:

checked and have the opposite lurker lineage... now unsure if I can get him a mate...

But I could actually combine These, if nothing else works: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=j6q7g

Edited by lilysally

If you don't mind waiting a week, I can get you one after breeding a mate for my 2nd gen Lurker. She's been needing one since 2013, so getting you a 3rd gen would be a good motivation. smile.gif

I am not in a hurry, thanks!!! biggrin.gif

for what it's worth - I held my breath and crossed my fingers eyes and toes, and I bred my last 2 Soulpeaces for that lineage, and they didn't give me an egg - but didn't refuse!!!

So OK, that's a win! I know I'll get an egg, eventually, without having to re-breed again tongue.gif

*does a happy dance*

Behold! My PB 10th gen guardian! wub.gifI may just be a little happy.

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Oh, wow! Congrats biggrin.gif

I was wondering if anyone is making Avatar x Solstice lineage. I have this and this and I'm looking for 2nd or 3rd gen bloodswap.

I was wondering if anyone is making Avatar x Solstice lineage. I have this and this and I'm looking for 2nd or 3rd gen bloodswap.

I do, my 2nd gen has blue wings though (the other one is vlue-winged, too, but has no mate yet): http://dragcave.net/progeny/ORUaX

I currently have no eggspace though, but tomorrow I might be able to breed a 3rd gen for you. At least with that pair I know they won't refuse; they've already laid an egg some days ago xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have acquired a mate for my one Sweetling from alt Sweetling/silver smile.gif  Thank you lilysally!!!

If it genders correctly, and if it doesn't refuse my Sweetling, I would possibly like to swap a 3rd gen Silver, if I can breed one, so that I can cut a year off how long it will take me to get to 4th gen. 

Actually, since I don't have a second sweetling, it'll cut off more than a year, because right now it's not possible to get to 4th.

I hope if this all works right that I can do a swap with someone smile.gif

OK, no egg - but no refusal!

I feel like if I use fertility influence the first time, I get more refusals - I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but both pairings I thought might give me refusals today didn't, and I didn't get eggs.

I am more happy about there not being refusals than I would be with an egg, tho smile.gif

If, after Valentine's Day, someone wants to do a swap, I know they'll breed eventually (I hope, anyway). For VD, I'm going to breed my Sweetling.

Edited by daba555

@natli:

I think the Pebbles look great in there ! Beautiful lineage !

@ytak:

So ! Many ! Guardians ! *is overwhelmed* Congratulations on finally breaking the refusal-threshold ! 10 gen, that's more than impressive. And counting. Oh my. ohmy.gif

@Dorsals + Lurkers:

Now that I see it, I wish I had done that lineage last Halloween ! Hope you find the right mates for yours !

@SolarCat:

If you are still looking for a mate to your Yulebuck - I hope that these two will like each other once the White grows up, and then I could send you their offspring.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I hope that these two will like each other once the White grows up, and then I could send you their offspring.

Could I stand in line for this one?

Then I'll Need a mate for her next Christmas http://dragcave.net/lineage/VcAM4 - can breed a mate for your White the Christmas after and am halfway to getting a mate for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/rFraU rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Maybe I should ask Melosk to breed me a 3rd Gen with the bottom lineage of this... http://dragcave.net/lineage/p3L3S

I think we are crazy in our own way... xd.png

Edited by lilysally

At least one of my lineages likes me.

Bred this and this just a few minutes ago. Yay! Provided they gender correctly and like each other, this project could be completed as early as next week. biggrin.gif

Edited by Nerruse

Could I stand in line for this one?

Of course. I'll write it down somewhere so I don't forget. And then try and remember where I wrote it down. wink.gif If you don't hear from me in the next three to four weeks, please remind me.

Then I'll Need a mate for her next Christmas http://dragcave.net/lineage/VcAM4 - can breed a mate for your White the Christmas after and am halfway to getting a mate for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/rFraU  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

*snip*

I think we are crazy in our own way...  xd.png

Well, it may very well seem so to the undiscerning eye... biggrin.gif

I'm kind of thinking gold x arsani might be the way to go, since it seems highly unlikely I'll ever get a perfect mate, sadly, and mirrors are impossible with holidays. The issue I have with silvers is that they aren't, well, shiny enough. Both tinsels and arsanis have very deep colors and I want to keep that trend in his mate.

If anyone can breed a 3rd gen arsani from gold checker, I would love to do a trade! Otherwise I can breed it myself, it'll just take an extra year.

Alternately, if anyone has a 2nd gen arsani from a gold, I can try to breed a gold mate for it in exchange for a 3rd gen this year. I just don't want to have to wait an extra year...

I tried for a sib of this for you but no egg sad.gif I'll try again next week.

I can breed you 3G for the one with blush wings smile.gif

edit: But I got no egg this week...

Edited by natli

*does a happy dance*

Behold!  My PB 10th gen guardianwub.gif  I may just be a little happy.

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Wow, that's amazing!

By the way, do you know of any inbred checker that shows the repeated dragons? I wanted to offer to breed you a sibling of him, but they seem related and I don't know how much. Too many dragons to check manually. biggrin.gif If there are just a few, maybe a lower gen would work?

Edited by Silmarinen

Wow, that's amazing!

By the way, do you know of any inbred checker that shows the repeated dragons? I wanted to offer to breed you a sibling of him, but they seem related and I don't know how much. Too many dragons to check manually. biggrin.gif If there are just a few, maybe a lower gen would work?

AoND has such a thing; there's definitely quite a bit of overlap there: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Inbred.php...=full&repeats=y

She had the red pyral eggs since Friday. On Saturday they were puple and orange...

Wow, that's amazing!

This was the result of the inbred check on AoND for those two dragons. It looks like a lot of shared dragons but I didn't try to see what generation they might be. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Inbred.php...fault&repeats=y