Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm happy smile.gif

I wondered if anyone could help with 3 Pumpkin mates

2 thank you very much Ruby Eyes. ps your message box is full.

Edited by nooey

I'm happy smile.gif

I wondered if anyone could help with 3 Pumpkin mates

Sending you a Seawyrm egg smile.gif

Actually, the Harvest was what I was looking for. blink.gif

Thanks for trying and I will let you know if I need you to try again. I can try my own pair again in a few days, but I think even by then it will be too late to get to the 5th gen in the Autumn breeding season. I guess I will just go as far as I can and then put it on hold until next year.

maybe check the AP then? I thought you Need an Autumn...

Yay, they like each other! smile.gif Thanks again to the wonderfull Elayne for the sunsong. I love the pattern.

I plan to breed a gold from them, to make it easier to get a mate to continue the checker, so... would anyone like the egg?

Also, I'm still searching for a mate for this silver, unrelated to this one.

Congratulations ElayneDragonLover, fantastic

I love that too Silmarinen, beautiful. I can try for a second gen for you, but can't help with a third gen.

Yay they liked each other any one to blood swap.

What. I guess that's what I get for randomly breeding them together with the intent of gifting the resulting avatar. And I guess I should do a checker with them now. lol!

Yet I can't breed a silver for from this one. >.>

maybe check the AP then? I thought you Need an Autumn...

Funny, I had forgotten about looking for it since I think I managed to breed what I need, but I was on the AP just now looking for something else and happened to see a Harvest egg, so I clicked on it. And it was yours! ohmy.gif I will hold on to it because I really might still need it and even if I don't right now I can always extend the lineage later with it.

Funny, I had forgotten about looking for it since I think I managed to breed what I need, but I was on the AP just now looking for something else and happened to see a Harvest egg, so I clicked on it. And it was yours! ohmy.gif I will hold on to it because I really might still need it and even if I don't right now I can always extend the lineage later with it.

Wow! Well done! I tried looking for it too, but that was sleep time here...

*sigh* they refused and i´m in desperate need of a Red from this lineage, now I´ll probably never be able to breed a mate before Christmas for her ;_; can anyone out there help me??? the Red part could be any other Red dragon(Crimson / Pyrope...)

Just bred this 8g Even Gen Pure Breed Golden Wyvern!

8g Golden Goodness!

Oooo, very nice. You going to take that out another gen? I have two proven CB pairs I can donate eggs from and an untested third. smile.gif

*sigh* they refused and i´m in desperate need of a Red from this lineage, now I´ll probably never be able to breed a mate before Christmas for her ;_; can anyone out there help me??? the Red part could be any other Red dragon(Crimson / Pyrope...)

checked all my Dragons - all I can offer is breeding a 3rd Gen PB Magi...

checked all my Dragons - all I can offer is breeding a 3rd Gen PB Magi...

thanks for looking, but I bred a PB Magi myself, I was hoping for a wonder and someone who was able to breed a 4th gen *sigh* I should have started earlier with the lineage (and should have thought of possible refusals...)

wasn't there someone here looking for a flamingo/marrow combination?

just in case there was, I found this in the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJkV9

I will keep it unless it would be of use to someone. I sorta remember looking to see if I could breed this combo, and that somebody wanted a 4th gen, maybe, but who knows....it was weeks ago, maybe.

Shoot me a pm, if I'm remembering correctly.

thanks for looking, but I bred a PB Magi myself, I was hoping for a wonder and someone who was able to breed a 4th gen *sigh* I should have started earlier with the lineage (and should have thought of possible refusals...)

I dug through my dragons and the only thing I could offer that would sort of fit colorwise is this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7NF8U

However, I'm afraid it doesn't conform to the pattern you need. :/

Edited by Rubin