Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

ahh would anybody be able to breed me just 1 CB Frill father x CB Undine mother? i'm really close to being able to make a 4G EG! let me know if you'd like me to breed you something or want an offspring from this one!

edit; thank you all for helping me!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Matmetchi

ahh would anybody be able to breed me just 1 CB Frill father x CB Undine mother? i'm really close to being able to make a 4G EG! let me know if you'd like me to breed you something or want an offspring from this one!

PM'ing you. smile.gif

@lilysally:

You already have the Mint that I can do, but I nudged my non-forum-going husband, and he bred one, too. Sent a PM your way. Good luck ! smile.gif

--------

So, Christmas is a-coming, and with the dragons of some wonderful people that wanted to help me being a tad stubborn, I'm still missing a mate for

- him (unrelated to these two) - Thank you, spring_dragon !!

and one for

- her - And thank you to all who tried, and to purplehaze, who succeeded !

I still have one of my CB Wrapping Wings that I could breed for someone looking for a 2nd gen mate for something. - He produced another Mint for someone. People seem to love that pairing... wink.gif

And I'm still looking for a Solstice swap come Christmas. I need a 2nd gen from Shadow Walker, and could offer a child of Halcyon Days with anything but Silver, Prize, or things whose only caveborns are older than the Lurkers.

----------

@topic:

Since I wasn't able to do my "All Drakes" lineage as planned (gave up on trying to get an Ochre from Howler), I made a much simpler alternative. Good thing I love the Glaucus, anyway. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@topic:

Since I wasn't able to do my "All Drakes" lineage as planned (gave up on trying to get an Ochre from Howler), I made a much simpler alternative. Good thing I love the Glaucus, anyway. smile.gif

I have run into the same stone wall in trying an "all the drakes" lineage. I am still trying, but have sort of put it on hold for the moment. I considered doing something similar to what you did and I really like the look of that, so I may go that route. Thanks for showing yours off. smile.gif

So, Christmas is a-coming, and with the dragons of some wonderful people that wanted to help me being a tad stubborn, I'm still missing a mate for

- him (unrelated to these two) - Thank you, spring_dragon !!

and one for

- her

Tried both my Ribbons but so joy sorry.

"no egg" despite fertility ... with a yet unmated Blusang even ... sad.gif

@L_P -- I got you a Blusang if you want it. It is from one of the Ribbon Dancers that I bred with the Vines for you, but I assume this is a separate project. Sending you a PM. smile.gif

@nooey, Ruby Eyes and lilysally:

Thank you for trying, you guys are great !!

@purplehaze:

Huzzah ! Special ribbon of honour to your pair, for not joining the others in being stubborn ! laugh.gif

And I'm glad that my lineage inspired you to take a path around the stone wall that are Howlers. wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@purplehaze:

Huzzah ! Special ribbon of honour to your pair, for not joining the others in being stubborn ! laugh.gif

And I'm glad that my lineage inspired you to take a path around the stone wall that are Howlers. wink.gif

Considering that I have had 7 "no egg" or "no interest" results out of my last 15 breeding attempts (including the first Ribbon Dancer I tried for you) I am just glad that that pair decided to cooperate. wink.gif

*squee* 7th gen! If my dragons cooperate, I plan my breeding correctly, I could have my 10th gen by Dec. 31 or Jan. 1. poptartFINALTINY.gif

@Daydreamer09:

Congratulations, that lineage is so beautiful ! And since the little one still sat there after one day, I couldn't resist any longer and took it home with me. smile.gif

@helix9:

Hm, that's interesting. I wouldn't have expected these breeds to go too well together, but seeing it as a whole it is lovely, indeed ! Congrats on finding that combo !

@irercha:

Your newest project goes somewhere along the lines of "magical waters" ? wink.gif

That Tinsel/Grave(stone) lineage is amazing ! Usually I'm not too big a fan of deadlines, but this one definitely is a great idea !

@ytak:

Wow ! I feel really, really safe and well protected now ! laugh.gif

@irercha:

Your newest project goes somewhere along the lines of "magical waters" ?  wink.gif

"Magical waters"? Is there a project like that? I guess it's connected with shallows... Either way, I just liked the combination of their colors wink.gif

That Tinsel/Grave(stone) lineage is amazing ! Usually I'm not too big a fan of deadlines, but this one definitely is a great idea !

Thank you smile.gif

"Magical waters"? Is there a project like that? I guess it's connected with shallows... Either way, I just liked the combination of their colors wink.gif

No, there's no project like that. It just came to mind because the Undines are connected so closely to water/magic/water magic, and the Shallows are bred from Water and Magi. wink.gif

No, there's no project like that. It just came to mind because the Undines are connected so closely to water/magic/water magic, and the Shallows are bred from Water and Magi. wink.gif

Ok, I got it smile.gif

is anybody able to breed a CB pink x a CB Almandine? i have a really gorgeous lineage in mind but i was hoping to make it 4G!!

in exchange i can try to help with projects or offer you one of my EG lines!

is anybody able to breed a CB pink x a CB Almandine? i have a really gorgeous lineage in mind but i was hoping to make it 4G!!

in exchange i can try to help with projects or offer you one of my EG lines!

i can but which genders do you want for which breeds?

i can but which genders do you want for which breeds?

um well it's kinda predetermined for me! Old pinks are all female so it would have to be paired with male CB Almandines! laugh.gif thanks for the interest. ♥

It's only determined if you actually mention in the first place that you were talking about *old* Pinks, you know laugh.gif The current Pinks can have both genders.