(all 2nd gens)

white from yulebuck

pink from yulebuck

gold from yulebuck

silver from yulebuck

gold from ribbon dancer

green nebula from ribbon dancer

silver from ribbon dancer

white from winter magi - Did a double check and I actually have this one. smile.gif

gwyvern from winter  magi - Thanks, Nerruse!

tsunami from winter magi

ice from winter magi. - Thanks, spring_dragon!

Managed a Tsunami from Winter Magi. Can try for a Silver or Gold from Ribbon Dancer in a few days (both Gold and Ribbon Dancer have been bred recently).

Sending the eggy over ^^

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm looking for a few mates for holiday dragons too. Most of them need metal mates, so not expecting anything but if someone wants to try that'd be awesome.

Looking for:

(all 2nd gens)

white from yulebuck

pink from yulebuck

gold from yulebuck - thanks, reidragon!

silver from yulebuck - thanks, rrattts!

gold from ribbon dancer - thanks Vhale!

green nebula from ribbon dancer - thanks, nooey!

white from winter magi - Did a double check and I actually have this one. smile.gif

gwyvern from winter  magi - Thanks, Nerruse!

tsunami from winter magi - Thanks, Ruby Eyes!

ice from winter magi. - Thanks, spring_dragon!

You guys are awesome.

Thanks, all of you.

Hey, if you guys try for the metallic eggs, understand that I'm not expecting a lot of success. Metallic breeding can be really frustrating. I'll be trying myself too. If any of you have CB Yules, I figured the white and pink would be easiest for you. Also, I can breed whatever you need in return.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Working on my Halloweens ;-)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XE5VA

I have some really nice checkers that just Need Partners (some of which I can breed).

But got one refusal already...

And some I can't breed anyway, so there will be trades/requests later on...

Unfortunately all the PBs will have to wait - I caught and traded for loads of them, of all Halloween breeds - I will get those 8th Gen PB Dragons in a few years time laugh.gif

Edit:

That's what you get from trading ungendered hatchlings...

The all gendered wrong... :-(

If anyone here can use one or the other for specific lineages you can have HIM... Just send me a PM

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z2wbK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LWMg5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lTHuz

Edit: Little Z-Moony is claimed - Enjoy!

Edited by lilysally

Just started (kinda more like I got unbusy) my project for a pretty set of pb Helhorses. Got my second 3rd gen and building my CB base pairs of horses and hellfires. Doesn't help that only TWO of my base pairs have made me pretty foal babies.... Jeeze this stuff isn't easy. :C

Took me 5ever just to get this baby But it's exciting when you DO finally get progress into a project. QuQ So unexpectedly fulfilling. I'm hoping to build up to 10th gen eventually. eventually. hopefully.

I kinda wanted to make another perfect gen project with Sunsongs and Nebula, ugh it'd be so pretty but my current one is eating up all my space. XP

I just can't keep up with commenting all these beautiful lineages. But I really enjoy skimming through the thread when I have time to spare !

I wish I could help with more mates, but usually the things I can breed are already done by the time I see the request... (If anyone needs 2nd gens from Graves or Lurkers to go with their Halloween stuff, just shoot a PM.)

However - lilysally's post gave me a new hope for my twoheaded-project, and I wanted to share my new "theory".

I am tortured every week by this pair. All I wanted was one Green Lindwurm, all I got were 24 blue ones. I thought it was just extremely rotten luck, but after looking at the pairs in lilysally's lineage, I am now ready to take it for sure that Two-headed Lindwurms breed like Tinsels - a mixed pair may give you one colour or the other, but any specific pair will only ever give offspring of only one colour. (see my two lovebirds, and then this and these two pairs)

So now I can stop trying for better luck (and being disappointed), and just re-breed one of the parents until I get a pair that will give me green. Just to be able to try and change this spell is a relief.

Since I already asked before if there were any such oddities in Lindwurm breeding, and nobody could tell anything, I thought others might find this helpful.

So, if anyone has pairs to validate this - or proof to the contrary - I'd appreciate to see it, because it might be a fine theory, but it's just that, and I'd love to know if I'm right.

You might have missed this one from a month ago?

Proof of the contary: http://dragcave.net/progeny/u8ewC (it's not my dragon, but I quickly remembered the name "It's not easy being purple" xd.png)

Both of those, the green and the purple one, are from last year though, so maybe some things did change ...

@RubyEyes:

I didn't miss that one, exactly, but I thought that the fact that in your pair the parents have the same colour might make a difference. Not sure of that, though... I'll keep it in mind, in any case. Thanks for the reminder !

Well, I keep getting Duotones from original Splits which is equally discouraging ... *shrugs* Swapping mates might help either way, in your case.

In mostly unrelated news, I just bred this one's sister & mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rO0Qc (yes, it's inbreeding, I *know* laugh.gif)

I'm looking for a few mates for holiday dragons too. Most of them need metal mates, so not expecting anything but if someone wants to try that'd be awesome.

gold from ribbon dancer

green nebula from ribbon dancer

Tried for the metals since I think I am going to move to getting mates for my Christmas dragons next and none need silver/gold, but no luck. Remind me in a week and I am happy to try again.

Christmas is fast approaching, and this handsome lad was pretty much the only nice-looking lineage I managed to grab last year. Unfortunately, I don't own a CB Wrapping Wing or a CB female Silver, so I can't breed him a mate myself. If anyone would be so kind to help me out here, that would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif I can breed almost anything off my scroll in return, though my dragons have been being a bit stubborn of late. If not, that's cool too! Good luck to all of you guys in your respective lineages. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Wow, that was fast! Thanks, Nerruse! biggrin.gif The people on DC are truly wonderful. smile.gif

Edited by Gingehfish

Thanks, all of you.

Hey, if you guys try for the metallic eggs, understand that I'm not expecting a lot of success. Metallic breeding can be really frustrating. I'll be trying myself too. If any of you have CB Yules, I figured the white and pink would be easiest for you. Also, I can breed whatever you need in return.

Wow o.0

First time I ever tried to breed this pair. Looks like they REALLY wanted to produce for you xd.png! Normally I have horrid luck with shinies!

I'll send you a link for this little love. http://dragcave.net/lineage/RuP4q

Got you a Neb Fiona, sending it over.

Love the Black Tea Esmeia!

Thank you tons, guys. Temporary lock while things hatch, but these are so appreciated.

And I agree, Esmeia, that black tea looks awesome. biggrin.gif

Thanks, all of you.

I think it is Christmas magic for you right now xd.png

First time breeding this pair for me too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uCSbA

Hi, I am (hopefully) returning to dragcave after longer absence and would like to get into the perfect gen breeding again. I have obtained some lovely shinies and would like to ask the wonderful community here for help getting common mates for them to continue the lineages.

Would there be anyone able to breed me a Hellfire mate for this beauty or a Sunsong mate for this one? I would love to breed something nice in exchange, just let me know what you'd like. smile.gif

Edited by Silmarinen

Another part of my "Striped Elements" lineage is finally done; now I just need to breed two other checkers, only with Royal Crimsons and purple RWs instead of Tsunamis.

I am also glad that this turned out better than expected and "he" was also surprisingly easy to breed... I have the feeling I'll regret these words once I start breeding his mate rolleyes.gif

Sadly I can't really help with any metallic checkers; if someone needs an egg from male Silver, though, I would be more than happy to try my Silver smile.gif

Hi, I am (hopefully) returning to dragcave after longer absence and would like to get into the perfect gen breeding again. I have obtained some lovely shinies and would like to ask the wonderful community here for help getting common mates for them to continue the lineages.

Would there be anyone able to breed me a Hellfire mate for this beauty or a Sunsong mate for this one? I would love to breed something nice in exchange, just let me know what you'd like. smile.gif

I can breed both. Pm me when you want me to try.

Hi, is there anyone who could help me find mates for the following Halloween checkers I have.

or if you are also working on the same lineage I could exchange 3rd gens. smile.gif

SW x Waterhorse, SW x Red, Golden Wyvern x Marrow, Tan Ridgewing x Cavern Lurker, Golden Wyvern x Cavern Lurker

Edited by amamiya_ritsukabi29

Is there anyone here who can breed me a Gen 3 Pink from a Yulebuck x Pink checker? I would be willing to breed whatever I can in return.

After the disappointment that was last week, breeding is going well so far. biggrin.gif

Bred 3 of the 4 3rd gens I needed for my Twilight / Blue Hour line. They actually just grew up a few hours ago. I can finally see the project starting to come together, can't wait to show off the finished line!

I wasn't planning on it but I went ahead and gave my Babylon nebulas a shot and...well it definitely turned out a lot better this time around. No refusals, one no interest and 4 new 2nd gens. It's pretty tricky keeping track of what to influence which dragons when you aren't going exactly in order, though. I think I've got it down. Fingers crossed they all color right. C'mon, blue and purple!

Did someone say show off?

:3

6th Gen. Oh Yes!

/whistles at the blue stripe checker

I need to get back into hoarding stripes.

Congrats on your beauty Vhale!!!

I'm so excited I'm now able to produce This Beauty

thanks to Jane McAsh & angelicdragonpuppy biggrin.gif

I'm also VERY EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT to try THIS AAAANNNNDDD the thing that makes me even MORE EXCITED is it still doesn't include my dragons https://dragcave.net/lineage/JsNYf and https://dragcave.net/lineage/hiqR1. If ANYONE here could help me get 2 unrelated Green Coppers from Male Bronze shimmers I could take this all the way to 5th GEN and I would most definitely include you in the THANK YOU Gift Eggs...