Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

wasn't there someone here looking for a flamingo/marrow combination?

just in case there was, I found this in the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJkV9

I will keep it unless it would be of use to someone. I sorta remember looking to see if I could breed this combo, and that somebody wanted a 4th gen, maybe, but who knows....it was weeks ago, maybe.

Shoot me a pm, if I'm remembering correctly.

all I can do is this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1hEB4

But I love Flamingo/Marrow

thanks for looking, but I bred a PB Magi myself, I was hoping for a wonder and someone who was able to breed a 4th gen *sigh* I should have started earlier with the lineage (and should have thought of possible refusals...)

You could try asking Felischia if she'll breed you a sibling of this? The best I can do personally is a 3G PB Magi... :s Or never mind, I think I didn't quite understand what you were looking for...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Is anyone making Heartseeker x Gold lineage? I finally bred this and I'm looking for bloodswap.

Is anyone making Heartseeker x Gold lineage? I finally bred this and I'm looking for bloodswap.

I have him and her (and also her, it seems!); they're compatible though I haven't wrung an egg from them yet. I could try 'em next time I have a free slot.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have him and her; they're compatible though I haven't wrung an egg from them yet. I could try 'em next time I have a free slot.

Sold! biggrin.gif

Sending you a teleport link

anybody have a CB Undine + CB Frill they could breed for me in return for another even gen??? i don't mind the gender of them. please PM me and i can show off some of my lineages!!

anybody have a CB Undine + CB Frill they could breed for me in return for another even gen??? i don't mind the gender of them. please PM me and i can show off some of my lineages!!

I've bred you an egg - wait till you see the code!!!!!

I'm sending a pm biggrin.gif

*peeks*

Oh my, that's one heck of a code! xd.png (How badass would it be if it alted, too? tongue.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

That's an AWESOME Code!!! @.@

best code I've ever bred, LOL, or found, too.

and I am giving it away laugh.gif

That's very, ummm, brave of you! xd.pngwink.gif

*sigh* they refused and i´m in desperate need of a Red from this lineage, now I´ll probably never be able to breed a mate before Christmas for her ;_; can anyone out there help me??? the Red part could be any other Red dragon(Crimson / Pyrope...)

Ive got

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Dqedr (icex red) never got any further due to ice rarity

(although i planned for a perfect checker originally)

and PB red or Pb magi up to 4th gen

if that would help

best code I've ever bred, LOL, or found, too.

and I am giving it away laugh.gif

this is 100% true, and i'm very happy to have gotten it, it seriously made my day. i have a little surprise for you soon though that has to do with cool codes! laugh.gif

Hoping on the offside chance that someone can breed a mate for this guy, because I think I've taken this lineage as far as I can go.

Any help would be seriously appreciated. wink.gif

@Sir Barton:

Well, it would only be 3rd gen, and there are no Spriter's Alts in it, so I'm not sure if a sibling to him would help. But if it would, just shoot me a PM and I'll try breeding one.

@jerzeeshadow:

Congratulations on the 8th gen Golden Wyvern !

@Daydreamer09:

That Waverunner/Moonstone lineage is amazing ! Their colours compliment each other perfectly !

OMG just another week till X-Mas breeding...

I still urgently need SIX 2nd Gen Mints from Wrapping Wings...

Who can help me?

As before - if your pair already gave me a Baby you'll see it in the Name:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ia6pJ - they're all either Wing or Mint Wrap # li-sa

(this egg will go to the AP as I Need 16 3rd Gen Wrapping Wings to continue this Project... - if you are interested in taking it in, tell me so please)

Thanking all of you in advance for your help!

Full up yet, lillysally? I sent a PM with two more. If you don't have room I can influence and hatch them.

Hello lovely Even Gens people,

Ive had no luck with trades recently, or with the gifting threads in the Trades section, so I'm in need of some help. Is there anyone who can breed me a 2G White from White Winged Snowangel as a mate for my girl: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OttxX? The lovely Daydreamer09 has offered to try to breed hers in a couple of days, but I fear that theres a chance of no egg - and then by then most people would be unwilling to breed because of the soon-to-be Christmas breeding timeframe.

Of course, I'll be happy to catch and breed in return.

Thanks so much in advance!

Edit: Got one!!! :3 Thank you!!!!

Edited by Xythus

Does anyone have Ice x horse checkers or would like to start one?

I randomly bred a dragon pair expecting a horse and was surprised with a 3rd gen ice.

If anyone can make use of it, let me know as I'd like to send it to them first before trading/abandoning it.

It found a home. smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09