Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Is there anyone here who can breed me a Gen 3 Pink from a Yulebuck x Pink checker? I would be willing to breed whatever I can in return.

Give me 5 days for her to grow up and I should be able to do that. smile.gif

Give me 5 days for her to grow up and I should be able to do that. smile.gif

That would be wonderful! Thanks!

Based on the current backlog it should show up tomorrow, I'd give it a window of between 3-7 p.m. EST to be safe. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it if I'm around at that time.

All of my CB nebulas were the wrong colors. sad.gif Not holding out much hope for my bred ones at this point.

A little late with my post halloween breeding , but we moved right after --

Almandine from Lurker

Red from Shadow

bleeding moon from lurker

silver from lurker

my mate for this Nebula from lurker REFUSED

*sighs*

if anyone else is doing this I'd love to swap something for another 3rd gen Nebula- even if it takes a while to get red- although that is all I am getting now- red and green- when I need a purple for a project dry.gif

/nebula comfort

I'm trying to get a non-nebula from my last big project so I can continue with it.

FYI, for those that haven't been hunting, thunders are down right common in the desert biome lately. Even seeing 2 at once. I've no immediate plans for them but I"m snatching up a few while the getting is good.

I haven't done much with my Nebula lines lately with the Halloween rush and preparing for December, but I finally found another Alpine Nebula for my Red Copper x Red Nebula line. Was so happy when I caught her, haha.

Now she just has to color right. ><

Wanted to proudly show off this and this!

If anyone has unrelated versions of these two, I'd be more than happy to set up a blood-swap. C8

Finished another PB project:

6EG PB Red all on my own scroll

Currently working on Pinks (have all the CBs, breeding 2nd gens) and Magis (collecting CBs). I decided to stock up on BSA dragons while I'm at it!

Is it just me, or have Magis dried up lately? I never see them in the cave any more. I need 21 more CBs to do 6 gens, and I've only found one since I started hunting them a few weeks ago. I may have to do Purples next -- I already have the CBs for those.

Finished another PB project:

6EG PB Red all on my own scroll

Currently working on Pinks (have all the CBs, breeding 2nd gens) and Magis (collecting CBs). I decided to stock up on BSA dragons while I'm at it!

Is it just me, or have Magis dried up lately? I never see them in the cave any more. I need 21 more CBs to do 6 gens, and I've only found one since I started hunting them a few weeks ago. I may have to do Purples next -- I already have the CBs for those.

no the magis have not dried up. i see them pretty frequently in the cave.

no the magis have not dried up. i see them pretty frequently in the cave.

Oh, good! I guess I'm just hunting at the wrong times, then. Will just keep looking!

I see Magis in Desert, Coast and Forest most often I think. You might try there.

Wanted to proudly show off this and this!  If anyone has unrelated versions of these two, I'd be more than happy to set up a blood-swap. C8

Pretty!

Such a shame those orange jewels are hard to find.

Edited by Vhale

Does anyone still do Male Tan Ridgewing x Female Silver Checkers? I'm still looking for new blood...

If anyone needs a 4th gen Tan... Please Take Him

Edited by dragonsrus

I'm going to have to do some trading to get a mate to this potential dragon but the Creation X guardian checker looks as nice as I hoped.

Congrats on that beauty! It is a very cool lineage biggrin.gif

I still need some checkers but I don't know of anyone else that could breed a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/3AJBq???

Thank you Silmarinen for the Terrae AND Fi for breeding one too! You guys are so fast!!!

Edited by dragonsrus

Congrats on that beauty! It is a very cool lineage biggrin.gif

Would anyone here be able to breed a 2nd gen Terrae from Winter Magi for me? It's the last 2nd gen from Christmas Dragon I need for this year. I still need some checkers but I don't know of anyone else that could breed a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/3AJBq???

Sending you a pm smile.gif

Is anyone making this lineage? I'm looking for blood swap smile.gif

So, looking at the calendar I don't think I'm going to have time to finish building a mate for this lovely Holly before Christmas, ack! Or else I'll have to be extremely lucky that they all breed the right egg every week...

So, assuming that's not going to happen, does anyone have a 3rd or 4th Gen Vine x White checker or Red x White checker? I'm planning on doing a mirror for her with reds instead of Hollies on top

So, what is everyone doing with their solstice dragons? I want to do something cool, but I don't know what....

Also if anyone wants 2nd gens from xmas dragons let me know, I'm sure I'll be asking here for some as soon as I get sorted what I want to do. I have everything but hollies CB and every other CB dragon except golds.

So, what is everyone doing with their solstice dragons? I want to do something cool, but I don't know what....

Also if anyone wants 2nd gens from xmas dragons let me know, I'm sure I'll be asking here for some as soon as I get sorted what I want to do. I have everything but hollies CB and every other CB dragon except golds.

i was thinking frostbite or white. i really don't know.

Well, the coolest thing I came up with so far is one I can't breed myself:

Shadow Walker x Solstice

I have no CB SW though, so I guess I'll have to try and swap 2nd gen Solstices from another breed for those from Shadows.

@ytak:

CreationxGuardian is gorgeous ! wub.gif

@dragonsrus:

Just... amazing ! I didn't expect Coppers to go so well with Shimmers. (Let alone seeing such elaborate Shimmer-checkers.)

@dragonpuck:

Hm, usually I don't like the Bleeding Moon sprite, but they go really great with Lurkers !

@Esmeia:

Grave x Spessartine is quite nice ! If you need another 2nd gen Pyralspite for that, just let me know.

Edit: Is anyone doing a lineage like this (3rd gen Shadow Walker x Royal Blue) and would like a swap ?

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus