Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

It's only determined if you actually mention in the first place that you were talking about *old* Pinks, you know laugh.gif The current Pinks can have both genders.

OOOOH SHOOT I TOTALLY THOGUHT I PUT OLD PINKS!! so sorry ;___; that was definitely a hiccup on my part.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I already have a Copper. I'm waiting for Silver sleep.gif

Argh! I almost took it, but luckily I checked with my Silver first - it's related to your Copper! xd.png I suspect you bred this Silver, too?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Anyone working on christmas x gold/silver checkers? I would love to swap my 3rd gens and 4th gens during the upcoming event. smile.gif

If you're interested in a swap, you can see details here.

OOOOH SHOOT I TOTALLY THOGUHT I PUT OLD PINKS!! so sorry ;___; that was definitely a hiccup on my part.

i can't help then. sorry

is anybody able to breed a CB pink x a CB Almandine? i have a really gorgeous lineage in mind but i was hoping to make it 4G!!

in exchange i can try to help with projects or offer you one of my EG lines!

You can check here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=112910 (Special Release Offspring Gifting) how to request eggs from discontinued breeds.

Anyone working on christmas x gold/silver checkers? I would love to swap my 3rd gens and 4th gens during the upcoming event. smile.gif

If you're interested in a swap, you can see details here.

I'd love to swap sibs of

him and him and do a Gold with the other Solstice.

is anybody able to breed a CB pink x a CB Almandine? i have a really gorgeous lineage in mind but i was hoping to make it 4G!!

PM me after the Christmas breeding is over and I'll try two pairs for you. I only have two CB old pinks, so can't do more than that but it's a start.

I have one CB old Pink and will be glad to breed for you after the holidays. Just send a PM then to remind me.

Argh! I almost took it, but luckily I checked with my Silver first - it's related to your Copper! xd.png I suspect you bred this Silver, too?

Actually, no, I didn't bred it xd.png

But I gues we swaped with the same person.

@shadesofchaos, I'm praying too smile.gif

These two need to like each other and give me an autumn egg when they grow up. Otherwise I will have to wait until next year to get a mate for her.

These two need to like each other and give me an autumn egg when they grow up. Otherwise I will have to wait until next year to get a mate for her.

wow that's pretty. congrats! i hope they like each other!

Good luck!

Playing soft music and lighting candles for them smile.gif

*sending seasonal vibes their way*

So I bred this amazing Snow Angel from Frills - lineage

I want this to go to someone with a 3EG purebred male Frill. Anyone have one or know someone who does?

So I bred this amazing Snow Angel from Frills - lineage

I want this to go to someone with a 3EG purebred male Frill. Anyone have one or know someone who does?

Wish I could! *eyes her PB 2nd gen* But I lack a PB 3rd gen.

Edit: I'm way too happy to have this snow angel and this snow angel. I've also decided to do the same thing with solstice dragons. Obviously, I won't have my 3rd gen till next year. I think I'm going to take the 3rd gen holidays and breed them with guardians from other checkers, just because I can. smile.gif Mini-checkers! Woo! biggrin.gif

Edited by ytak

Bred a couple pretty Holiday EGs this year, and will certainly breed more as soon as these babies hatch!:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BQITm --> This pair refused any other time, so I'm SUPER grateful that there are no refusals during Holiday events. Might be a bit difficult finding a mate for him eventually, as I have a feeling this pairing idea is rather rare.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qBCTD --> EXTREMELY PROUD OF THIS THING. Can't believe I got it up to 4th generation. But, as I'm quickly realizing, the higher this lineage gets the more difficult it'll be to find mates and continue it. Ah well, it's still really fun. <3

Good luck and congratulations on everyone's EG breeding! So many pretty pretties... ;.;

Can anyone breed a 3G Yule x Rosebud checker and is interested in a bloodswap? I'm looking for something like this.

Edited by natli

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes and Autumn vibes. They worked! Now she has a mate (hopefully!) although they won't be able to make Autumn babies until next year.

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes and Autumn vibes. They worked! Now she has a mate (hopefully!) although they won't be able to make Autumn babies until next year.

Yay! *does a happy dance*

can someone tell me if this is really a 2nd gen Thuwed it says it is but just wanted to make sure, thanks!

Yep - sure is... parents say "verified thuwed"...

Hey All~ wondering if I could work out some stuff with someone?

I'm looking for:

4th gen Yulebuck x Pink with old pink base

3rd gen YB x red

and

3rd gen Snow angel x white stripes (Wing colours don't matter too much)

Happy to help out however I can, still have one CB wrapping wing up for breeding